Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: AKs0n
By Siren.Akson 2016-06-07 14:04:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
Siren.Akson said: »
Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
A person's heritage has no bearing on their ability to remain unbiased. To say otherwise is blatant racism.
The Judge - Son of Illegal Immigration v. The Trump - Campaign against Illegal Immigration
To think that this Judge's ethnicity doesnt matter claiming it's racist to suggest such does is extreme ignorance to the world we live in.
Where are you even getting the information that they were illegal?
Honestly, I cannot answer that question cuz the information doesnt seem to exist one way or the other. If we didnt have such a serious Mexican illegal immigration epidemic I might not have jumped to such conclusions...
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-06-07 14:04:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Racism, bigotry.... Just more words that are overused to the point where they have lost original meaning. It's only a matter of time before they reach Godwin status.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Server: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2016-06-07 14:07:38
Link | Quote | Reply

only like 50% of undocumented immigrants are actually from mexico ._. they might cross there, but that's not the same as being mexican. that number has actually been dropping as positve changes in mexico and anti-immigrant rhetoric in the us have decreased desire to immigrate.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-06-07 14:10:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Cmon, we house like a fourth of mexico's population here illegally. Maybe a fifth.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-06-07 14:11:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Make Mexico part of the US, problem solved! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Server: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-06-07 14:11:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Racism, bigotry.... Just more words that are overused to the point where they have lost original meaning. It's only a matter of time before they reach Godwin status.

Is that back when Martin Luther King took onto himself all the racism in the country and died so that we may live?

An Realm America Reborn

Psst. The original meaning is still alive. Take a look, inside a book. Or just ask anyone of color in the country.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2016-06-07 14:12:31
Link | Quote | Reply

11.3 million undocumented immigrants in 2014, population of mexico is 122.3million. so even if EVERY undocumented immigrant was mexican you'd still be off.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2016-06-07 14:12:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Make Mexico part of the US, problem solved! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

quiet, boot country.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-06-07 14:14:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
Pleebo, do we need to pull out the dictionary again and define racism?
Go nuts.
[+]
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2016-06-07 14:19:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Hevans said: »
11.3 million undocumented immigrants in 2014, population of mexico is 122.3million. so even if EVERY undocumented immigrant was mexican you'd still be off.
How would we know? We have zero information on any of these ppl. The estimates could be way off.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-06-07 14:20:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »

Is that back when Martin Luther King took onto himself all the racism in the country and died so that we may live?

An Realm America Reborn

Psst. The original meaning is still alive. Take a look, inside a book. Or just ask anyone of color in the country.

The original meanings are still in there. Somewhere. They just have additional definitions now. You know, like disagreeing with Barack Obama. Or securing national borders. Or handing out Oscars to a proportion of people that does not reflect national race demographics.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-06-07 14:20:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Can't wait for that sprawling government program to excise the illegal immigrants across the country. They should take tips from the TSA on how to be efficient.
By fonewear 2016-06-07 14:21:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I love the internet I typed in google "illegal immigrant gif" I got a picture of Kate Upton in a bikini milking a cow. How does it know that is what i wanted ?
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2016-06-07 14:21:08
Link | Quote | Reply

because people who do that for a living get paid to figure it out. would you like more info? link
By fonewear 2016-06-07 14:22:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Do yourself a favor look up kate upton milking a cow. It is better than whatever we are talking about right now...
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2016-06-07 14:23:43
Link | Quote | Reply

also, if you look at the 11 million as a conservative estimate, you can increase it up to 15 million, but as a % of population it doesn't make a big difference.
By fonewear 2016-06-07 14:23:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I think not only should we build a wall it should be electrified ! Have Mexico pay for the electricity !
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-06-07 14:24:30
Link | Quote | Reply

An Realm America Reborn

The original meanings are still in there. Somewhere. They just have additional definitions now. You know, like disagreeing with Barack Obama. Or securing national borders. Or handing out Oscars to a proportion of people that does not reflect national race demographics.

None of which matter because we're talking about Donald Trump in a Donald Trump thread. The man has made it his mission to utilize racist ideology with regards to Mexicans and people from the ME. He knows exactly what he's playing at when he brings people's citizenship status and parents into a discussion.

You can twist it any way that makes you sleep at night but Donald Trump has said racist ***and I'm not going to play definition games when the man came to national interest on a platform calling Obama a secret Kenyan. And then again the same deal with Ted Cruz.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2016-06-07 14:25:30
Link | Quote | Reply

or instead of a fence, we put up a giant treadmill. all those people trying to race for freedom on the treadmill can supply power to the us. then if anyone makes it across you know they earned it.
By fonewear 2016-06-07 14:26:14
Link | Quote | Reply

CNN has spent millions of dollars on how to build the wall:

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2016-06-07 14:26:22
Link | Quote | Reply

because people who do that for a living get paid to figure it out. would you like more info? link
Appreciate the link but it's still just a guesstimation of the situation over the years. I came up w/ 1/10 based on Mexico total population and estimated number of illegals. Still though... I dont believe any of it to be very accurate. The problem should be addressed sooner rather than later.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2016-06-07 14:28:03
Link | Quote | Reply

you believing it has no impact on the validity of the method.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-06-07 14:29:01
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »

Wolf Blitzer is a dead ringer for Bob Vila so we're in good hands. Next time on: This Old Wall
[+]
By fonewear 2016-06-07 14:29:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2016-06-07 14:30:25
Link | Quote | Reply

there's a guy just to the left of the podium getting way too into this. could someone make me a gif of that.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-06-07 14:30:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Wolf Blitzer is a dead ringer for Bob Vila so we're in good hands. Next time on: This Old Wall

We can install French Doors on the border !

By fonewear 2016-06-07 14:35:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Can't wait for that sprawling government program to excise the illegal immigrants across the country. They should take tips from the TSA on how to be efficient.

It's easy just put ICE agents at your local Home Depot round em up in a pickup truck and drop them off back in Mexico !
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2016-06-07 14:41:30
Link | Quote | Reply

I prefer the computer Chip idea implanted into the back of our skull idea. Genius!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-06-07 14:44:29
Link | Quote | Reply

It's easy just put ICE agents at your local Home Depot round em up in a pickup truck and drop them off back in Mexico !

Nice job, you just ruined the remodeling plans of half the country.

Pay Americans to remodel my deck? Those guys show up on their phones and talk about they need breaks. Maybe if you weren't talking to your stupid kids on Facebook the deck would be done already!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-06-07 14:45:58
Link | Quote | Reply

there's a guy just to the left of the podium getting way too into this. could someone make me a gif of that.

I don't make gifs of guys who probably died of a exhaustion before the rally ended. Poor taste.
First Page 2 3 ... 111 112 113 ... 216 217 218