So any advice trying to get built up? I am about a week old.
The retaliate strat is the best way to go till you can build a good party with good gears/abilities. Create and hone retaliate (draw fire if youre using gilgamesh, auron, tyro or basch) few double cuts, curaga. When you get enough greater orbs, create protectga and shellga. Give your best weapon to the char with retaliate and place all the rest in back row. Keep using double cuts against the char with retaliate so he can redirect the hit against the mobs.
Also, go to this page and grab a few of Shout and Stoneskin II/Sentinels Grimoire. Use the first if the mob dont hit hard or the second if he does.
Another important thing, i think you can earn a good amount of mythril. As you account is so fresh, keep using those mythril to get the best relics. If you get nothing, restart the account. For example, i believe mog first tutorial gives a sword tha can be a *** sword or Zantetsuken. Obviously you want to get the second. Ideally you want to get Squall BSB in current FFVIII banner or a good weapon from Lucky Banner.
So, try to get the best start in term of gears in this first moment.
So I pulled Leon's SSB. Does it warrant me adding him to my A Team? The multiplier of 2.0 on a 3 hit all targets SSB total 6 seems low to me. Right now he'd be replacing Lighting(blaze rush).
So I pulled Leon's SSB. Does it warrant me adding him to my A Team? The multiplier of 2.0 on a 3 hit all targets SSB total 6 seems low to me. Right now he'd be replacing Lighting(blaze rush).
Most AoE SSBs are 6.0 multipliers. Generally the single target SSBs are 7,8-8,0 in multipliers.
Yes, AoE SSB are around multiplier 6, with the strongest AoE SSB being Lightning's Crushing Blow.
AoE SSB are worth to consider as an alternative team, to use against multi target bosses.
But aside that, I dont consider Leon as an important member even though I also have his body piece due to his skillset limitation. That can change, though, with the new abilities Darkness which Leon has 5*.
Damage potential, Leon is better. None of those knights will ever touch Dark raid + Saint Cross combo.
Versatility, the former are better. You have support with Pecil and Agrias due to their whm skill set for pro/shell/dispel(if spell req)/even cures. They can also hit weakness with spellblades for Agrias/Steiner.
If we are talking about knights without relics, Greg should be listed, not Agrias or steiner. His skill set along with his weapon selection makes him a god tier knight with or without relics.
Yeah. Lightning has Enthunder too, think Bartz already has his ENwind? Unsure, might be some others that I'm missing. Paladin Cecil gets Enholy on his BSSB, Kuja gets Endark on his glove
Almost mastered Ultimate forgot to trigger wind weakness and took fire instead of ice by the time I realized I was pissed. The pendant will probably make it a little easier. There was a lot of S/L involved though really need to get SS2/SG ASAP.
Darkness abilities seem cool, seems all the bad guys can use it. I like Tellah's SB even though it kinda sucks lol. Im saving all my mythril now for Beatrix SSB, I must get it!
How exactly do relic draws work? I mean is there a chance to get any relic in the game not just the ones in the banner or what? Because I pulled for Squall's BSB and ended up getting Wakka's damage reels >_>
How exactly do relic draws work? I mean is there a chance to get any relic in the game not just the ones in the banner or what? Because I pulled for Squall's BSB and ended up getting Wakka's damage reels >_>
Just for example, check the chance to get Clouds OSB in japan in a banner that doesnt feature that relic (its easy to see as there was just one 6* weapon in game at that time):
Started playing a few days ago under the suggestion from a linkshell mate. The game is definitely nostalgic, & I am having a blast. It's for iOS, and Android smartphones and tablets. Currently trying to complete these timed events.
Any one else loving the global release of this game? It's been out in Japan for some time. We finally get in on the goodies