Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Dev Tracker - news, discussions
Dev Tracker - news, discussions
First Page 2 3 ... 52 53 54 ... 201 202 203
By dustinfoley 2016-01-22 13:06:11
Link | Quote | Reply

I know blu cant use excalibur, i never said they should have showed blu holding an excalibur. I was just suggesting a single sword as opposed to sword + shield option when they know full well shields arent getting upgraded
[+]
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
Server: Caitsith
Game: FFXI
user: Trebold
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2016-01-22 13:06:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Why show this game at all, shouldn't they show FFXIV or Destiny? Or pictures of Hillary Clinton? I never understood the pictures in update notes.
 Sylph.Oraen
Server: Sylph
user: Gaztastic
By Sylph.Oraen 2016-01-22 13:11:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Why show the Haste spell when Haste isn't getting upgraded?
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bismarck.Squah
Server: Bismarck
user: Squah
By Bismarck.Squah 2016-01-22 13:55:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Liberator in pic

DRK new fotm op incoming

You guys laughed at my lolberator, let's see who's laughing come february!
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
Server: Cerberus
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2016-01-22 13:58:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Squah said: »
Liberator in pic

DRK new fotm op incoming

You guys laughed at my lolberator, let's see who's laughing come february!
Still everyone who didn't make a Liberator.
[+]
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2016-01-22 15:14:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Aren't we already dedicated for making a REM then going through all the *** to make it i119? Why punish us with more ***, SE? :(
[+]
By Wordspoken 2016-01-22 15:19:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Mahayaya said: »
Aren't we already dedicated for making a REM 75 then going through all the *** to make it 99? Why punish us with more ***, SE? :(
Some things never change!
 Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Trulusia
By Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia 2016-01-22 15:19:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Oraen said: »
Why show the Haste spell when Haste isn't getting upgraded?

Maybe they are finally making Haste accessionable like they said a year ago? They aren't, but maybe they are. But they aren't. But maybe. But no.
[+]
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
user: Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2016-01-22 16:06:08
Link | Quote | Reply

If they finally make it usable with Accession, maybe they will do the same with Flurry.

Hell, I wish they'd make Klimaform an Enhancing Spell and not a Dark spell, so we can Perpetuance it and Storm2 spells before fights so they both last 9-10 mins
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2016-01-22 16:13:50
Link | Quote | Reply

With Haste II out now, I'd wish they'd just give Haste to SCH natively.
By Pantafernando 2016-01-26 01:18:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
First of all, I’d be terrified if I walked into someone's house and saw a ton of Yovras!

But my personal fears aside, the reason why furnishings such as the Yovra Statue have the “rare” attribute is to prevent any unwanted server issues. Opening up the ability to add a lot of furnishings that easily stress the server can potentially cause crashes, and we’re concerned that it wouldn’t be possible to log in for a while afterwards if this occurs.

When it comes to cosmetic equipment that has the “rare” attribute, in many of the cases is due to the enchantments and other stats that is found on this gear.
 Ragnarok.Presidentobama
Server: Ragnarok
user: kasain
By Ragnarok.Presidentobama 2016-01-26 01:53:27
Link | Quote | Reply

119 empy staff, waiting to see whom will laugh when it gets buffed to best staff in game. On side note if almace sucks, I will part with 1500 hmps. My weapon is in the picture as well. :)
 Leviathan.Protey
Server: Leviathan
user: Protey
By Leviathan.Protey 2016-01-26 18:26:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Presidentobama said: »
119 empy staff, waiting to see whom will laugh when it gets buffed to best staff in game. On side note if almace sucks, I will part with 1500 hmps. My weapon is in the picture as well. :)

Upgraded Almace is going to have D157, delay 224, DEX+40, magic damage+186, sword skill +269, parrying skill +269, magic accuracy skill+242. Source: Your text to link here... Info at 32:49.
[+]
By kasain 2016-01-26 21:03:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Protey said: »

Upgraded Almace is going to have D157, delay 224, DEX+40, magic damage+186, sword skill +269, parrying skill +269, magic accuracy skill+242. Source: Your text to link here... Info at 32:49.

Doesnt intrest me much for my blu. But my empy staff my need gil to upgrade it to the new 119. I am sure many of the procrastination players will part with gil or farm me whats needed to upgrade.
 Sylph.Oraen
By Sylph.Oraen 2016-01-26 21:05:25
Link | Quote | Reply

But Almace will be the absolute best offhand for BLU...
[+]
 Ragnarok.Presidentobama
By Ragnarok.Presidentobama 2016-01-26 21:14:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Perhaps. I love my blu, but I love sch skillchaining magic more. May have to put almace in back seat if I will need 150m to upgrade my empy staff. Though I hope they add something useful for the staff.

Due to woe ws unlock, the empy staff itself is almost useless atm. But then again its a sign of perciverence, as most had no patience over the years to farm matts to make 119 emps.
 Sylph.Oraen
By Sylph.Oraen 2016-01-26 21:20:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not saying there aren't better options for weapons to take to 119+, but Almace is 1000% the best offhand for BLU once the patch hits.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
Server: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2016-01-26 21:30:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not saying there aren't better options for weapons to take to 119+, but Almace is 1000% the best offhand for BLU once the patch hits.

When I saw SE post the stats for the swords, my only response was "OMG Tizona / Almace BLU is gonna own crazy hard". 40 DEX on an offhand sword with a low delay is crazy powerful for mainhand mythic, possibly even for every other main hand sword.
[+]
 Sylph.Oraen
By Sylph.Oraen 2016-01-26 21:32:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, the massive crit rate, CDC modifier, and pure accuracy from that 40 DEX is astounding. Happy to see Almace finally rise from the ashes.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kaht
Server: Cerberus
user: kaht
By Cerberus.Kaht 2016-01-26 21:33:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Saevel said: »
saw SE post the stats for the swords, my only response was "OMG Tizona / Almace BLU is gonna own crazy hard". 40 DEX on an offhand swor

Hence the reason I've done absolutely nothing else other than VNM these last 2 weeks. Almost done. Almost...
[+]
By Pantafernando 2016-01-27 15:25:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
The team will be looking into adding these spells [geomancer's spells] to the auto-translate dictionary, but in the mean time we recommend utilizing the /translate text command for these terms to communicate with players of other languages.
By FaeQueenCory 2016-01-27 16:21:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Perhaps. I love my blu, but I love sch skillchaining magic more. May have to put almace in back seat if I will need 150m to upgrade my empy staff. Though I hope they add something useful for the staff.

Due to woe ws unlock, the empy staff itself is almost useless atm. But then again its a sign of perciverence, as most had no patience over the years to farm matts to make 119 emps.
The empy staff was useless in the 99era.
It's useless now.
I'll be useless after the update.

Literally the only reason anyone ever made Hvrgelmr was for Mrkyr... Which, while letting you have near infinite MP, severely curtailed nuking or ANYTHING you may be doing by the necessity of using and not swapping that staff.

There's a reason why "afterglow'd a Claustrum" is a trolling memetic joke.

If you would like to know what to expect, look at the Aeonic staff.
Take off the Aeonic TP bonus and Occult Acumen... Add probably an absurd amount of MP... (+600? Hvrgelmr's +20 stat was +60MP... So. Lame. But makes sense because the empy stat is a boon to the WS and Mrkyr is MP based.)
There you go.
That'll be "121" Hvrgelmr...
Relic Weapons aren't good for magery. Never have been, never will be.

tldr: toss your Hvrgelmr. It'll always be bad. (Or keep it to lockstyle.)
[+]
 Bismarck.Nickeny
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2016-01-27 16:29:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Wordspoken said: »
Some things never change!

SE... SE Never changes...
 Ragnarok.Bepe
By Ragnarok.Bepe 2016-01-27 17:20:12
Link | Quote | Reply

well Claustrum is still the highest magic damage staff right? So meh it may be good for lower tier nukes /shrug, since we have so much magic attack bonus everywhere else. It also has a really high amount of magic acc skill compared to everything else so that will probably go higher. They said they are reworking some of the relic aftermaths didn't they? What aftermath other than staff could use the most reworks >.>? Well maybe drg :P! dat shock spikes.
 Lakshmi.Ryanx
Server: Lakshmi
user: ryanx
By Lakshmi.Ryanx 2016-01-27 17:33:46
Link | Quote | Reply

I hope apocalypse aftermath is changed so it breaks the haste cap for gear
 Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Trulusia
By Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia 2016-01-27 17:49:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Bravura DT II, War tanking could be a thing.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Server: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2016-01-27 18:37:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Bepe said: »
well Claustrum is still the highest magic damage staff right?
RME staves all have the same amount of MDMG.

Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia said: »
Bravura DT II, War tanking could be a thing.
Unlikely for many reasons, but it wouldn't turn WAR into much of a tank regardless. Those days are long past.

Lakshmi.Ryanx said: »
I hope apocalypse aftermath is changed so it breaks the haste cap for gear
Also highly unlikely.

It's unreasonable to expect massive changes given what we've seen already. Some small changes to aftermaths are still very possible given what the devs have said, but I see no cause to expect significant adjustments at this point.
 Ragnarok.Presidentobama
By Ragnarok.Presidentobama 2016-01-27 21:04:39
Link | Quote | Reply

FaeQueenCory said: »

The empy staff was useless in the 99era.
It's useless now.
I'll be useless after the update.

Literally the only reason anyone ever made Hvrgelmr was for Mrkyr... Which, while letting you have near infinite MP, severely curtailed nuking or ANYTHING you may be doing by the necessity of using and not swapping that staff.

There's a reason why "afterglow'd a Claustrum" is a trolling memetic joke.

If you would like to know what to expect, look at the Aeonic staff.
Take off the Aeonic TP bonus and Occult Acumen... Add probably an absurd amount of MP... (+600? Hvrgelmr's +20 stat was +60MP... So. Lame. But makes sense because the empy stat is a boon to the WS and Mrkyr is MP based.)
There you go.
That'll be "121" Hvrgelmr...
Relic Weapons aren't good for magery. Never have been, never will be.

tldr: toss your Hvrgelmr. It'll always be bad. (Or keep it to lockstyle.)

I agree it may suck but after years of peoplr putting off vw, and crying the nile and ghandy rivers, maybe mississippi that no hmp drop. A 119 empy is an accomplishment most players will never succed at. So it is one of my prouder moments.

Its not my fault the server players put off years ago hmp farming and want freebies empys handed to them.

No obama care hmps

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 52 53 54 ... 201 202 203