Forum » Windower » Support » Binder/Send Razer Blackwidow 2013 Help
Binder/Send Razer Blackwidow 2013 Help
 Siren.Demetreos
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Riggy
By Siren.Demetreos 2015-02-09 18:42:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm trying to get binder and send to work with each other and it's just not happening for some reason. Send commands (//send mule ma /cure main, for example) are working perfectly fine when typed in and through the console.

Wanting to get the M1-5 keys on my Razer Blackwidow to work with it.

Tried alias bw_m1 input, bind alias bw_m1 input and various other combinations and nothing seems to be working. I've also tried binding it to CTRL+F1 with bind ^f1 input //send mule ma /cure main, also tried !f1 for alt etc.

This is all in my init.txt file.

I'm obviously missing something somewhere, but not sure what. Haven't found much in the way of help on Google thus far, so any help would be appreciated.

EDIT

alias bw_m1 input then a normal macro seems to be working fine. I just can't get send to trigger at all.
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
Server: Lakshmi
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2015-02-09 22:09:52
Link | Quote | Reply

It's entirely possible that the Blackwidow in Binder is a previous version that didn't have a trigger key or had it aliased differently. It might be best if you drop by IRC and chat with Arcon or Iryoku.
VIP
By Iryoku 2015-02-10 09:08:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Just use send, not input //send.
Code
alias bw_m1 send mule /ma "Cure" main
However, you really don't even need to use send for this. Just set up the alias for m1 on your mule and not your main. Binder picks up macro keys even if the window doesn't have focus.
 Siren.Demetreos
Server: Siren
user: Riggy
By Siren.Demetreos 2015-02-13 08:15:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks, that worked great.

Of all the combinations I tried, I never once thought to try it without using a slash before send.

Cheers.