The Hasbara - American Media Of Israel

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » The Hasbara - American Media of Israel
The Hasbara - American Media of Israel
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-02-09 13:36:53
Link | Quote | Reply

In ANY other situation where a group of people try to make a claim on land they lost due to.... reasons.... hundreds of years later the answer would be a hilarious amount of laughter coupled with "go *** yourself."

Imagine if Native Americans asked for that pristine land stolen / taken by force back? What would the response be? God gave it to them? It'd be "enjoy your poverty, chumps."
[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-02-09 13:39:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Frankly if anyone's claim to land is "god gave it to me/us", I'd laugh them out of my sight.

Of course, they'd probably come back with a machete or bomb or something, because religious convinction makes you go full retard.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-09 13:40:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
Imagine if Native Americans asked for that pristine land stolen / taken by force back? What would the response be? God gave it to them? It'd be "enjoy your poverty, chumps."
Didn't the Native Americans get some of their land back already, plus reparations, back in 1968?
By Jetackuu 2015-02-09 13:43:41
Link | Quote | Reply

In ANY other situation where a group of people try to make a claim on land they lost due to.... reasons.... hundreds of years later the answer would be a hilarious amount of laughter coupled with "go *** yourself."

Yet they didn't make a claim or "try to" they were given the land.

It's like if Bob Madeupnamenumber3 wanted to give land to poorlady#1 and she accepted it and then grouchyneighbor who had been using the land started shooting at her for her being on the land that was given to her. The part of her ancestors once having the land is irrelevant, the part of the grouchy neighbor was using it is irrelevant, it's hers now, and if she shoots back because grouchy neighbor can't *** deal and he dies, it's his own stupidity.

Now just multiply that stupidity exponentially, it's that much dumber.

Hell even add that poorlady#1 said she'd share it with grouchy neighbor and he didn't care, he wanted it all for himself.

Really, do I need to find an artist to draw this out for you?
By Blazed1979 2015-02-09 13:43:43
Link | Quote | Reply

In ANY other situation where a group of people try to make a claim on land they lost due to.... reasons.... hundreds THOUSANDS of years later the answer would be a hilarious amount of laughter coupled with "go *** yourself."

And even according to them, they didn't lose it to Muslims or were kicked out by Muslims. In fact, they thrived when Islam held Jerusalem.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2015-02-09 13:44:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramyrez said: »
Frankly if anyone's claim to land is "god gave it to me/us", I'd laugh them out of my sight.

Of course, they'd probably come back with a machete or bomb or something, because religious convinction makes you go full retard.
There's a lot of things that make people go full retard... lets not give religion a monopoly on that.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-02-09 13:46:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »

There's a lot of things that make people go full retard... lets not give religion a monopoly on that.

I didn't say it was the only thing. But in this instance, it's relevant.
By Blazed1979 2015-02-09 13:49:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Not a single response about the actual post - you know where Israel admitted it was fabricating reasons to bomb palestinian schools with military weaponry.

Just a lot of sidetracking and people trying to deflect the subject and turn it into something else.

Other than Ramyrez and Sparth, (and fone with his lols) the rest of you have just shoved your heads in the ground.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-02-09 13:49:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Final Fantasy XI

But only because Altana is the one true goddess of this realm and I am her humble servant. Her Warrior of Light.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-02-09 13:50:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Blazed1979 said: »
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
A new IsraelvsPalestine thread rises on the horizons. I can't wait to read the interesting arguments already seen over and over, to be repeated ad nauseam again, by the same people, without moving their stances.
We're all gonna have a very productive debate I'm sure.
Who mentioned Palestine?
This is about Israel and Lebanon.
Give it time. You'll see.
All the main players are already in position.
TA-DAAAAAN!!! ♫
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2015-02-09 13:52:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Final Fantasy XI

But only because Altana is the one true goddess of this realm and I am her humble servant. Her Warrior of Light.
Winning a national championship...

Losing a national championship...

I actually think there's more rioting when teams win lol...
By Jetackuu 2015-02-09 13:52:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Not a single response about the actual post - you know where Israel admitted it was fabricating reasons to bomb palestinian schools with military weaponry.

Just a lot of sidetracking and people trying to deflect the subject and turn it into something else.

Other than Ramyrez and Sparth, (and fone with his lols) the rest of you have just shoved your heads in the ground.

When you bother to post something from a less biased source I'll bother to give it a read, but reading your hate filled nonsense is bad enough, not going to read another persons as well.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-02-09 13:54:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Israel admitted it was fabricating reasons to bomb palestinian schools with military weaponry.

Unclear from you're context here; if the schools contained military weapons, then the people keeping the weapons there are pretty shitty people too, using teachers and children to hide the weapons cache.

What I'm saying is, it's one big circle of *** terribleness and for ***'s sake maybe let's just stop killing each other for a few god damn years and see how that works. WE'VE NEVER TRIED, WE DON'T KNOW.

Edit: ***. I suggested peace as an option. Hold on! I need to batten down my hatches and prepare for the crashing waves of "hippie" accusations.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2015-02-09 13:55:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Israel admitted it was fabricating reasons to bomb palestinian schools with military weaponry.

Unclear from you're context here; if the schools contained military weapons, then the people keeping the weapons there are pretty shitty people too, using teachers and children to hide the weapons cache.

What I'm saying is, it's one big circle of *** terribleness and for ***'s sake maybe let's just stop killing each other for a few god damn years and see how that works. WE'VE NEVER TRIED, WE DON'T KNOW.

No, they keep trying, the people in Gaza keep breaking the ceasefires.
By Ramyrez 2015-02-09 13:56:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »

Think bigger picture. I said "we" for a reason.

Edit: Somehow, I envision in my mind a galactic community that actually embraces non-interference the way they do on Star Trek and they're just like, "Naah. We're gonna let those *** on Earth cook in the oven a few more centuries. They haven't figured this out yet...maybe when the lizards take over they'll be more reasonable."
By Jetackuu 2015-02-09 13:58:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Think bigger picture. I said "we" for a reason.
Fair enough, but how else are we going to implement population control?

War seems to be the only approved way, and people still have an issue with it!
By Ramyrez 2015-02-09 13:59:17
Link | Quote | Reply

I stopped sharing my ideas on this, no one likes them.
By Jetackuu 2015-02-09 14:01:24
Link | Quote | Reply

I stopped sharing my ideas on this, no one likes them.

I'm aware, hence the second line, if you didn't notice.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-09 14:02:48
Link | Quote | Reply

hippie
God damn, you finally admitted it!
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-02-09 14:04:16
Link | Quote | Reply

People keep talking about breaking the ceasefires like that means jack ***. If you feel your territory is slowly being eroded by settlements (which it has been) why the *** would you sit still and wait for the inevitable?

Israel has built illegal settlements on disputed lands then you're gonna turn around and be surprised when the people don't roll over? Eh, cmon bros. Israeli hands are far from clean.
[+]
By Blazed1979 2015-02-09 14:05:38
Link | Quote | Reply

A new IsraelvsPalestine thread rises on the horizons. I can't wait to read the interesting arguments already seen over and over, to be repeated ad nauseam again, by the same people, without moving their stances.
We're all gonna have a very productive debate I'm sure.
Who mentioned Palestine?
This is about Israel and Lebanon.
Give it time. You'll see.
All the main players are already in position.
TA-DAAAAAN!!! ♫
awe snap. Ok I gave you a well deserved and earned +1 for that. I did actually have a good laugh when read your post.

Ramyrez - I highly doubt the palestinians that are living in the worst conditions on earth are fighting because they like seeing their kids bombed, their school burnt down, their houses destroyed... Cmon man, these are humans. If you really think they're fighting for the sake of fighting, you need to look deeper.
The more truth you know the less popular your views will be. Just look at Ken O'keef, Norman Finklestein, Noam Chomsky, Chris Bollyn and many others.. the second they started speaking the truth they were all knocked off the mainstream radar.
By Jetackuu 2015-02-09 14:09:03
Link | Quote | Reply

People keep talking about breaking the ceasefires like that means jack ***. If you feel your territory is slowly being eroded by settlements (which it has been) why the *** would you sit still and wait for the inevitable?

Israel has built illegal settlements on disputed lands then you're gonna turn around and be surprised when the people don't roll over? Eh, cmon bros. Israeli hands are far from clean.

It's not their territory, their feels mean jack ***.

But thanks for finally admitting that they don't want peace, thanks.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-02-09 14:16:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Where's Saevel? It doesn't feel the same to debate this if someone won't come in and call me anti-semite for daring to criticize Israel!
[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-02-09 14:20:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
hippie
God damn, you finally admitted it!

I said I was preparing for the accusations. I did not admit to anything.

I shower. I don't have an unnatural affinity for hemp and hemp products.

And I've never tried to buy a sandwich with a poem.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-09 14:20:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Where's Saevel? It doesn't feel the same to debate this if someone won't come in and call me anti-semite for daring to criticize Israel!
Better question, where's Lordgrim saying that the Federal Reserve is to blame for the Israel/Palestine relations.
By Ramyrez 2015-02-09 14:23:24
Link | Quote | Reply

I highly doubt the palestinians that are living in the worst conditions on earth

You need not travel far, indeed just a bit away from the Gaza area to the ISIS-controlled territories, to see people -- women and children, specifically -- in far worse conditions.

Then again, I forget that for some people, living conditions are only important to justify violence. If they put those people into those positions, it's just the way of things.
[+]
By Blazed1979 2015-02-09 14:23:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Hemp is the secret to everlasting peace. I'm not joking.
Hemp oil, hemp fibres, hemp structures,... and weed... lots and lots of *** weed!
By Ramyrez 2015-02-09 14:28:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Better question, where's Lordgrim saying that the Federal Reserve is to blame for the Israel/Palestine relations.

Oh, I imagine so. Someone will always blame the U.S. somehow. As if we don't know we don't have problems of our own. But we try to help. (Pssst: it's often because we're asked to). And then if we don't help -- or, worse, when we don't help in just the exact right way -- we're the bad guys somehow despite the fact we're not the one strapping bombs children or hacking up political/cultural opposition with machetes.

The whole thing is just...ugh. I question cultures that value human life so little.
[+]
By Blazed1979 2015-02-09 14:28:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I highly doubt the palestinians that are living in the worst conditions on earth

You need not travel far, indeed just a bit away from the Gaza area to the ISIS-controlled territories, to see people -- women and children, specifically -- in far worse conditions.

Then again, I forget that for some people, living conditions are only important to justify violence. If they put those people into those positions, it's just the way of things.

You're talking about Iraq. Iraq was totally destroyed... and then a Shiaa president was installed that started normalizing death squads.

Nothing happens in a vacuum ...people aren't better than other people. People are just subject to the environments and circumstance they live in.

Was Iraq about 9/11 or WMDs?.. or was it about oil?

There are no people on this earth who are inherently and intrinsically bad. There are just the powerful and the weak. The powerful will rule and the weak will suffer. That is universal. Some are weaker than others, and suffer more.

You're all starting to suffer in the US. Lost a lot of liberties and the constitution has been undermined. You're in a better position than the Iraqis and Palestinians. But you're a lot worse off than you were 2 decades ago in many ways.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-02-09 14:41:18
Link | Quote | Reply

It's not their territory, their feels mean jack ***.

But thanks for finally admitting that they don't want peace, thanks.

So if a people feel encroached upon and their homeland invaded their feels don't matter when they're swayed to jihadist religion and a dedication to the destruction of their enemies - the Jews? Ha.

Religion thrives in the crucible of hopelessness.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7