December PUPdate Question

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Puppet Master » December PUPdate Question
December PUPdate Question
By Darknightleo 2014-12-29 06:20:09
Link | Quote | Reply

So. I've been away for a couple months. Came back after what I read as them fixing one of the main things that's plaguing our job.
So, I wanted to hear from other PUPs. How have the changes to maneuvers increased your DPS? Was there any change? Is it at least a step in the right direction?
By dustinfoley 2014-12-29 09:29:03
Link | Quote | Reply

It is a step in the right direction and makes it so i am less frugal with maneuvers. Before i would do maybe 1 between fights, but now i just toss them up as needed. More than anything it helps my pet now.

We still suffer from deploy. Mainly that its a 10s recast and has a ja delay. On fast fights where you are killing things in under 10s, there are a lot of times where our pet just misses the chance to engage/has to wait till the mob is at 50%.

For a cp grinding party this is a pain. Will be nice to see the january pupdate and see how we do then. As the main issue with pet jobs at the moment is the lack of accuracy.
[+]
 Leviathan.Syagin
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Kerron
By Leviathan.Syagin 2014-12-29 09:31:37
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm no pup but always been a fan. I hope this brings pup into the lime light long time coming.
[+]