[Ragnarok] Late Night PST LS Looking For Memebers

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Ragnarok » [Ragnarok] Late Night PST LS Looking For Memebers
[Ragnarok] Late Night PST LS Looking For Memebers
 Ragnarok.Crunkie
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Crunkie
By Ragnarok.Crunkie 2014-08-12 15:23:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello Ragnarok!

I want to put together a linkshell with a few people. I currently have myself and mule, and a couple of other players I usually play with at night. This would be a linkshell that starts events @11pm PST and end around 2am PST. I’d like to touch on and focus on Plasm farming and VD BCNMs. I’m mainly looking to complete my group with a career WHM or BRD, SMN and a GEO. Maybe one or two DD slots would be acceptable if you also have a mage or support job to accompany that.

The way that the treasure will be distributed will be the following: All sellable from Delve/BCNM will be sold and split amongst players in attendance, as that will ensure we are all equally valued and not one person will be “winning” all loot and keeping for them as this is a team effort and we should all be rewarded. Equipment will be disbursed to the group as their main jobs that will help our tight group become more efficient. (ie: Ouryu body would go to mages first) Then as we are successful and jobs are geared properly, Mules/etc. can lot on gear as nobody needs them.

If you have any questions or would like to join me and some friends play for a few hours in the evening, please message me in game or leave me a PM on this site. Thanks for your time and happy adventuring!
By Presidentmerman 2014-08-12 15:50:24
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll join if you deny Sly is your brother.
 Ragnarok.Nemesio
user: Nemesio
By Ragnarok.Nemesio 2014-08-12 15:57:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Sign me up! WHM for days.
 Ragnarok.Pomps
By Ragnarok.Pomps 2014-08-12 16:03:16
Link | Quote | Reply

dude i would definetely join. but damn 11pm pst is late as *** for me. me is GEO btw lol
 Ragnarok.Crunkie
By Ragnarok.Crunkie 2014-08-12 16:35:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Presidentmerman said: »
I'll join if you deny Sly is your brother.

YOU LEFT RAGNAROK!

Ragnarok.Pomps said: »
dude i would definetely join. but damn 11pm pst is late as *** for me. me is GEO btw lol

I'm PST =( I'm just trying to get a little group together that can play a few hours and be solid. I'll keep in touch for sure guys~!
 Ragnarok.Pomps
By Ragnarok.Pomps 2014-08-12 16:48:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Crunkie said: »
I'm PST =( I'm just trying to get a little group together that can play a few hours and be solid. I'll keep in touch for sure guys~!

I am PST myself. just during the week i work in a few hours after the time you posted. On the weekends for sure man i am down if stuff happens. hit me up in game and we can see what's up
 Ragnarok.Crunkie
By Ragnarok.Crunkie 2014-08-12 16:52:58
Link | Quote | Reply

GEO with Pomps and WHM with Nemesio I'm pretty sure we'd be solid at least for plasm spam every night.
By Presidentmerman 2014-08-12 20:30:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Eff that I'll GEO and come back to Rag just for you
... all ya gotta do is say what I asked.
By Chimerawizard 2014-08-12 20:52:11
Link | Quote | Reply

That sound like fun Crunkie ... but 11pm PST?! no wonder never see you on now that I sleep at night again.
 Ragnarok.Tuvae
user: Tuvae
By Ragnarok.Tuvae 2014-08-13 02:41:26
Link | Quote | Reply

no one does good linkshells at gmt :( Its burtal to find one. Good luck though, id join if I could.
 Ragnarok.Crunkie
By Ragnarok.Crunkie 2014-08-13 02:49:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Presidentmerman said: »
Eff that I'll GEO and come back to Rag just for you
... all ya gotta do is say what I asked.

I can't deny family. My brother is my brother and I love him. I know who he really is and I'm glad he's my brother.

Chimerawizard said: »
That sound like fun Crunkie ... but 11pm PST?! no wonder never see you on now that I sleep at night again.

Yeah, I'm working during the day lately and after work is homework, so I'm only available these times to play, so I want to be busy when I'm playing.

Ragnarok.Tuvae said: »
no one does good linkshells at gmt :( Its burtal to find one. Good luck though, id join if I could.

I hope it works out well, this server is boring lately, so I'm trying to stay busy and positive :)
 Ragnarok.Crunkie
By Ragnarok.Crunkie 2014-08-17 14:54:17
Link | Quote | Reply

I've talked with a few people, but this hasn't really happened reliably. Part of that might be me in the process of moving, which I should be done by next week, but I don't think people realize that by late, I mean late. 11pm~2am PST is 2am~5am EST.

I'd really like to reliably hit up Merit BCNMs and accumulate all the gear with a group that can go a few times a week and maybe even every day if there is people online. I understand people can't do this every night and neither can I, but this time of the night isn't very popular for NA players, so shouting is hard to get people when the population is almost all JP.

Get back to me please if you have any interest. FFXIAH.com message, Guildwork messages, or if I'm online hit me up on Crunkie or Alector. Thanks again!
 Ragnarok.Hushigoshi
By Ragnarok.Hushigoshi 2014-08-17 23:33:38
Link | Quote | Reply

POL'ed you bbycakes
 Ragnarok.Grimlockking
By Ragnarok.Grimlockking 2014-08-18 01:03:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Good luck Crunkie.
Thinking about coming back to XI, but in a limited, casual sense. Been missing it.
 Ragnarok.Crunkie
By Ragnarok.Crunkie 2014-08-18 01:19:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Grimlockking said: »
Good luck Crunkie.
Thinking about coming back to XI, but in a limited, casual sense. Been missing it.

Thanks Grim. Glad to hear from you! You should come back! Akk, bleu, and pete just all came back. We're all casual these days! I just want to stay busy when I'm online at night. Maybe I'll see you around soon.
 Ragnarok.Grimlockking
By Ragnarok.Grimlockking 2014-08-18 01:38:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, I think I might show up next week, I hear WAR is pretty meh now, but Ukon is still decent for it, assuming max level? Any truth in that?
 Ragnarok.Crunkie
By Ragnarok.Crunkie 2014-08-18 02:51:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, it's still at the top of the list. People should use WAR, because it's still super dope if used right!
[+]
 Ragnarok.Loughry
user: Loughry
By Ragnarok.Loughry 2014-08-18 05:01:31
Link | Quote | Reply

brd > war
[+]
 Ragnarok.Koenignovi