Please Sign In To Stop Genocide In Palestine

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Please sign in to Stop genocide in palestine
Please sign in to Stop genocide in palestine
First Page 2 3 ... 23 24 25 ... 117 118 119
 Asura.Kese
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: buhusky34
By Asura.Kese 2014-07-27 06:53:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey! Didn't someone else claim that a certain group of people (blonde hair, blue eyed) were the chosen ones?

Didn't said person keep expanding their territory by raping, pillaging, dehumanizing, and killing people?

I was always under the impression that we went to war to stop that and that we decided to never let that happen again, but somehow we still have Israel doing the same thing.

It isn't about being Pro-Palestine or Anti-Israel. It is about being pro-human, anti-apartheid, and anti-genocide.

Using the words Palestine and/or Israel really takes away what this is truly about. It's about humanity and doing what's right.

Here is a nice little song to cheer everyone up :)

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-07-27 06:55:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kese said: »
a certain group of people (blonde hair, blue eyed) were the chosen ones
Yes, yes, I am the chosen one! *shines*
[+]
 Asura.Kese
user: buhusky34
By Asura.Kese 2014-07-27 06:57:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
a certain group of people (blonde hair, blue eyed) were the chosen ones
Yes, yes, I am the chosen one! *shines*
what a coincidence me too!
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Maldini
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: maldini
By Quetzalcoatl.Maldini 2014-07-27 07:54:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Zeig said: »
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Palestine will never drop it till they get Jerusalem back. Yes it's dumb to fight so much for one city but religion.

Imagine if tomorrow an islamic army invaded the Vatican, you think the christian world would let that go ever?
Do Christians still want Constantinople back? I'm sure some Muslims want Al-Andalus back.

Void comparison. When Muslims conquered constantinople, they didn't send the natural inhabitants on a mass exodus. Nor did they pillage and rape them.

The natural inhabitants of constantinople are still there; they are the turks.

Whereas the natural inhabitants of palestine have become refugees and scattered all over the world.
 Ragnarok.Zeig
Server: Ragnarok
user: Zeig
By Ragnarok.Zeig 2014-07-27 08:08:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Maldini said: »
Do Christians still want Constantinople back? I'm sure some Muslims want Al-Andalus back.

Void comparison. When Muslims conquered constantinople, they didn't send the natural inhabitants on a mass exodus. Nor did they pillage and rape them.

Whereas the natural inhabitants of palestine have become refugees and scattered all over the world.
Err, I wasn't trying to make a valid comparison (it wasn't even a serious post). It was about "the land is ours, we want it back!" i.e. sovereignty.
 Quetzalcoatl.Maldini
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: maldini
By Quetzalcoatl.Maldini 2014-07-27 09:50:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Maldini said: »

Err, I wasn't trying to make a valid comparison (it wasn't even a serious post). It was about "the land is ours, we want it back!" i.e. sovereignty.

My mistake. It seemed like you were saying they were similar situations, where the Christians of Constantinople simply converted to Islam; they weren't disenfranchised. Actually, afaik no people who came under Muslim rule were forced into exodus.
By fonewear 2014-07-27 11:06:01
Link | Quote | Reply

This thread summarized:

[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Server: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-07-27 11:13:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Still relevant.
[+]
By fonewear 2014-07-27 11:27:16
Link | Quote | Reply

If twitter can't stop the war there is no hope. Twitter has more power than you think...just the power to make you "feel good"

https://twitter.com/hashtag/givepeaceachance
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-07-27 11:37:34
Link | Quote | Reply

It's always amused and disturbed me the more 'serious' you take any of the three monotheisms the more of an absolute monster you become. When you see what it does to family members, it's even worse.

We use the term fundamentalism to describe such people yet what does that say about the fundamentals of the religions if this is the result?

You thought Quetzalcotl was a bloodthirsty God? Seems the entire Middle East has been bloodletting for centuries and Gods taking a raincheck on that end of the world scenario. I guess we'll have to wake him with nuclear weapons as women and children just don't cut it. Maybe when the 'holy land' is a pile of slag we'll get that endgame content we were promised.

Or infinite Mako Energy.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-07-27 11:56:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Afania said: »
Shiva.Viciousss said: »
Wiping out Hamas is the first step towards actual peace. And even if it doesn't bring peace, at least the world is rid of a terrorist organization.

How do you know? Can you predict what'd happen in the future? Even if you wipe out Hamas how do you know Palestinian people wouldn't start another "terrorist organization" to fight back?

Also FYI, certain country doesn't view them as "terrorist organization", IMO bombarding innocent civilians is just as "terrorist", if not more.

I said first step, I never said it would lead to peace. And Hamas broke the ceasefire, big shock there, but I'm sure if I read back entirely I could find Ccl defending it.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-07-27 11:58:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
Or infinite Mako Energy.
My Materia slots are ready.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Afania
user: Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2014-07-27 12:01:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Wiping out Hamas is the first step towards actual peace. And even if it doesn't bring peace, at least the world is rid of a terrorist organization.

How do you know? Can you predict what'd happen in the future? Even if you wipe out Hamas how do you know Palestinian people wouldn't start another "terrorist organization" to fight back?

Also FYI, certain country doesn't view them as "terrorist organization", IMO bombarding innocent civilians is just as "terrorist", if not more.

I said first step, I never said it would lead to peace. And Hamas broke the ceasefire, big shock there, but I'm sure if I read back entirely I could find Ccl defending it.

Vic: First step toward actual peace------> Vic: I never said it would lead to peace.

Viciousss logic, okay!
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-07-27 12:03:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Big shock there. You're just another warmonger.

Let's see you preach genocide, concentration camps, and war for the sake of showing off one's arrogance, Hitler would be proud of you.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-07-27 12:13:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Jesus, even Hitler is tired of hearing about Hitler.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-07-27 12:17:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Chaosx said: »

Let's see you preach genocide, concentration camps, and war for the sake of showing off one's arrogance, Hitler would be proud of you.

/yawn. This is the same guy that supports Russia's illegal occupation of Crimea.

Vic: First step toward actual peace------> Vic: I never said it would lead to peace.

Viciousss logic, okay!

Because it happens overnight right? It's accurate logic. Sorry you can't understand it.
 Ragnarok.Afania
user: Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2014-07-27 12:21:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Because it happens overnight right? It's accurate logic. Sorry you can't understand it.

Of course I can't understand weird logic! :D

The above 2 sentences contradict each other, even if the time is irrelevant.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-07-27 12:24:07
Link | Quote | Reply

/yawn. This is the same guy that supports Russia's illegal occupation of Crimea.
Still proving my point. It's ok for certain groups to take back land they claim is theirs, while it's not ok for a country to take back land that is theirs and have been paying for the use of said land in the name of stability.

All you want is war at any costs, as long as you're on the 'winning' side. Morality and ethics don't mean a thing to you.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-07-27 12:29:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol, ok.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-27 12:52:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Wiping out Hamas the world is the first step towards actual peace.
ftfy.

But to be honest, whatever intelligent species that arises from our ashes will more than likely do the same thing we did anyway.

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Jetackuu 2014-07-27 13:12:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ccl said: »
I have a question for you Jet:

If Israel is right and the good side in this war; why did they feel the need to manipulate media and opinion's public and use false information to start this war?

http://mondoweiss.net/2014/07/killed-turning-onslaught.html

I think here's the problem, you read that way differently than I do. It makes no difference to me if it were Hamas or a splinter group of Hamas, they're terrorists alike either way. Even if they knew they were dead, they still have a right to retrieve the deceased. They went in and arrested known terrorists, and the terrorists retaliated by firing rockets at civilians, and you want me to side with the terrorists?
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2014-07-27 13:13:02
Link | Quote | Reply

It isn't about being Pro-Palestine or Anti-Israel. It is about being pro-human, anti-apartheid, and anti-genocide.

Exactly my thoughts. Politics shouldn't determine the value of human life.

People saying it's just casualties of war are just cold-hearted.
By Jetackuu 2014-07-27 13:15:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Still proving my point. It's ok for certain groups to take back land they claim is theirs, while it's not ok for a country to take back land that is theirs and have been paying for the use of said land in the name of stability.

All you want is war at any costs, as long as you're on the 'winning' side. Morality and ethics don't mean a thing to you.
Chaos, buddy you have an issue. That land isn't Russias, they aren't the USSR, and you and Vlady need to stop thinking they are, and get with the program, and we could actually deal with all this sensibly. You and me both know that the conflict started with oil (as most do these days). Personally I wish peace with our Comrades, that may be my taste for Vodka showing though.
By Jetackuu 2014-07-27 13:16:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Baconwrap said: »

Exactly my thoughts. Politics shouldn't determine the value of human life.

People saying it's just casualties of war are just cold-hearted.

I'm sorry, why should I care about people dying when they started it? and yes, their people started it when they elected a guy on the platform to exterminate Jews.
 Bahamut.Soraishin
user: Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2014-07-27 13:19:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey! Didn't someone else claim that a certain group of people (blonde hair, blue eyed) were the chosen ones?

Didn't said person keep expanding their territory by raping,

You weren't chosen for a reason..
By Jetackuu 2014-07-27 13:20:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Soraishin said: »

Didn't said person keep expanding their territory by raping,

You weren't chosen for a reason..

Bahamut.Baconwrap
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2014-07-27 13:20:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »
I'm sorry, why should I care about people dying when they started it? and yes, their people started it when they elected a guy on the platform to exterminate Jews.

So because a people's government is making particular political choices, innocent families and children should be sentenced to death?

I wouldn't wish death upon my enemy, that's just me. I don't believe it's my place to determine life or death.
By Jetackuu 2014-07-27 13:22:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Baconwrap said: »
Jetackuu said: »

So because a people's elected government that ran on that platform is making particular political choices, innocent families and children should be sentenced to death?

I wouldn't wish death upon my enemy, that's just me. I don't believe it's my place to dictate life and death.
Ftfy, and they aren't sentenced to death, but they could get the *** out and/or stop harboring known terrorists.
First Page 2 3 ... 23 24 25 ... 117 118 119