First Page 2 3 ... 16 17 18 ... 102 103 104
 Asura.Ivykyori
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: ivykyori
By Asura.Ivykyori 2014-02-22 23:44:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Conagh said: »
I've been getting this alot in game, and so are a few ls mates, chat log keeps disappearing, but we can't use Sandbox, and no we're not dual boxing.

Any idea what keeps removing the chatlog?

List of my plugins loaded.

I actually have this issue at times as well. Usually relogging fixes it, but by then, you've pretty much lost all your chat, so it's not effective by any means.
 Leviathan.Arcon
VIP
Server: Leviathan
user: Zaphor
By Leviathan.Arcon 2014-02-23 00:18:03
Link | Quote | Reply

The RollTracker error should be fixed, btw.

Why can't you use Sandbox? Although that shouldn't help with the chat log disappearing if you're not multiboxing.. are there any certain circumstances when it happens? Or seemingly random?
 Lakshmi.Krazykozy
Server: Lakshmi
user: Krazykozy
By Lakshmi.Krazykozy 2014-02-23 01:33:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Arcon said: »

Why can't you use Sandbox? Although that shouldn't help with the chat log disappearing if you're not multiboxing.. are there any certain circumstances when it happens? Or seemingly random?
I've had this happen to me a few times and I don't multi box, my chatlog just gets erased. I also don't have sandbox going either.. any assistance would be appreciated thank you and keep up the good work /nod
By Jetackuu 2014-02-23 09:46:57
Link | Quote | Reply

yeah I've noticed it in a few different dyna zones, but bubu's timer doesn't work until 45 minutes are left, tav didn't work until at least that point, wasn't paying attention until about 33~
 Cerberus.Conagh
Server: Cerberus
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-02-24 16:44:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Arcon said: »

Sandbox simply crashes my game either loaded during game or before.

Simple as that.

and its completely random on my end.
 Asura.Bungee
user: Bungee
By Asura.Bungee 2014-02-28 13:23:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Selindrile said: »
Asura.Bungee said: »Leviathan.Arcon said: »There was an update to RollTracker very recently. What's the error? Full message please.

Also for anyone who is interested, can you see if this works:
Mappy
Maps

Extract both in the same folder. If you already have maps you only need the top link.
Thanks Arcon, I'm now able to open Mappy, however I noticed a few things that don't seem to work properly. When I move around I no longer stay in the center with the map moving around me, instead the map stays in place and I roam around the map. Also some other things such as the lines and radar circle don't seem to show up.
Better than mine, I have the non-following map issue (not that I care, I kinda like that) but the bigger issue to me is I can't see a map, only a black screen, tried disabling/reenabling map pack, moving it, etc :/

Has anyone found a full fix for Mappy? I have tried multiple google searches but I can't seem to find a fix anywhere. Are people not using this anymore? If so is there something else people are using? Thanks for all of the windower support it's greatly appreciated!!
 Ragnarok.Headache
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Headache 2014-03-16 13:02:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello!

Idk if anyone else stumbled across this problem but something causes tojil to blink for me. Using Windower4 and standard addons like battlemod, rolltracker, silence etc. Nothing too fancy. Atleast for morimar it seems to only occur on tojil. Suggestions would be highly appreciated.
 Leviathan.Syagin
user: Kerron
By Leviathan.Syagin 2014-03-16 13:08:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Can anyone tell me how to stop mychat log from vanishing when i enlarge my chat log to see tell,chat that i may have missed?
 Asura.Ivykyori
By Asura.Ivykyori 2014-03-16 13:22:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Syagin said: »
Can anyone tell me how to stop mychat log from vanishing when i enlarge my chat log to see tell,chat that i may have missed?

OMG YES PLEASE. This happens usually when there's a lot of chat spam (like delve and vw). Only way I could fix it is if I relog, which does absolutely nothing since those messages are now gone forever. :(
 Leviathan.Arcon
VIP
By Leviathan.Arcon 2014-03-16 15:35:51
Link | Quote | Reply

With logger they aren't :)

Honestly, we consider that one of the biggest bugs we have left (next to the Windows 8 thing), we'd love to fix it but we're not at all sure what it could be at this point.
 Leviathan.Draylo
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2014-03-16 16:02:44
Link | Quote | Reply

I still have issues with timers and stratagems, only shows 1 used and doesn't do anything further.
[+]
 Asura.Ivykyori
By Asura.Ivykyori 2014-03-16 18:11:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Also, Attainment has been acting even more wonkier for me as of late:

It was only that the exp per hour timer/aby timers were not working. Then the aby timers started working, but the exp per hour timer is still broken, and now recently my merit counter has been lagging behind quite a bit. Attainment would say that I have 27, but I actually have 30, and it won't register until a few minutes later or till I zone.

Anyone have that issue?
 Odin.Calipso
Server: Odin
user: Calipso
By Odin.Calipso 2014-03-17 14:02:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Getting "no free inventory space" with GC.

Let the bumps begin I guess? Thanks again to all the people that keep this stuff up and running :x
 Phoenix.Brixy
Guide Maker
Server: Phoenix
user: Brixy
By Phoenix.Brixy 2014-03-17 14:08:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Not really a plugin, but figured I would stick it here. Current XI view does not show job points since it's in a new category.
 Asura.Deanoisgod
By Asura.Deanoisgod 2014-03-17 14:17:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Getting some problems with GearSwap and Findall since the update. Findall works for some items and not others. Gearswap isn't changing gear at all.
[+]
By Airwave 2014-03-17 14:31:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Brixy said: »
Not really a plugin, but figured I would stick it here. Current XI view does not show job points since it's in a new category.

Just found this out the hard way as well. I put back the dat files from "Original Backup" and it's still not there ;/ Any idea what I can do or am I screwed until XI View gets updated with it?
 Phoenix.Brixy
Guide Maker
Server: Phoenix
user: Brixy
By Phoenix.Brixy 2014-03-17 14:42:57
Link | Quote | Reply

There is a patch for the update on bgwiki. Should be able to download it and reinstall to fix it. Just have to play without xi view until its fixed.
 Asura.Ackeronll
user: Ackeron
By Asura.Ackeronll 2014-03-17 14:52:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Itemizer is busted.

Not getting/putting gear.

Says some boxes are full when they aren't
 Leviathan.Arcon
VIP
By Leviathan.Arcon 2014-03-17 15:54:40
Link | Quote | Reply

A new Windower version was released which should fix all new issues (since the update). I'll look into Timers and Attainment next. If you want us to fix things faster use our bug tracker, because I had no idea those were broken. We don't always read every post in the forums, but we read and acknowledge every issue on our tracker.
[+]
 Odin.Calipso
Server: Odin
user: Calipso
By Odin.Calipso 2014-03-17 16:00:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks ^^
 Asura.Deanoisgod
By Asura.Deanoisgod 2014-03-17 16:10:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks for the quick resolution. Wasn't aware of any bug tracker, will remember for next time.

Any possibility of getting it added to the first post so others know for next time?
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-03-17 16:10:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Gearcollector is broken, doesn't seem to work at all (Yes I updated everything 30 seconds ago)

Gearswap issues too ~
Code
lue error (runtime) - ... 86x/windower4//addons/gearswap/equip_processing/lua:150: Attempt to compare number with nil
By Yandaime 2014-03-17 16:15:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello, I dont know if anyone else is experiencing this problem but certain parts of spellcast are borked. Specifically, My Earring and Ring slots are not changing out. Everything else is changing out no problem but Earrings and Rings are borked.

Would changing the wording in my cast work?
example: instead of [lear][/lear] use [leftEar][/LeftEar]?
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-03-17 16:16:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Yandaime said: »
Hello, I dont know if anyone else is experiencing this problem but certain parts of spellcast are borked. Specifically, My Earring and Ring slots are not changing out. Everything else is changing out no problem but Earrings and Rings are borked.

People on Cerberus in my linkshell are reporting this issue as well, where as Gearswap doesn't work period, same for Gearcollector.
 Cerberus.Avalon
user: KupoNuts
By Cerberus.Avalon 2014-03-17 16:17:50
Link | Quote | Reply

People on Cerberus in my linkshell are reporting this issue as well, where as Gearswap doesn't work period, same for Gearcollector.

It seems with every update, something gets broken. :/
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-03-17 16:19:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Avalon said: »

It seems with every update, something gets broken. :/

Trying to find a link to the Bug Tracker but not having any joy.
 Asura.Deanoisgod
By Asura.Deanoisgod 2014-03-17 16:22:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I believe it's this Conagh.

https://github.com/Windower/Issues/issues

Just posted one in relation to Gearswap.
 Cerberus.Koyote
user: koyote
By Cerberus.Koyote 2014-03-17 16:29:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Guys what you need to understand is after EVERY update, something is messing up, usually the winners are spellcast, gearcollector,gearswap , attainment,expwatch, and the rest of the family.

and it's not going to stop sadly
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-03-17 16:31:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Koyote said: »
Guys what you need to understand is after EVERY update, something is messing up, usually the winners are spellcast, gearcollector,gearswap , attainment,expwatch, and the rest of the family.

We're aware but these were literally updated 5 minutes ago broken ~
 Cerberus.Koyote
user: koyote
By Cerberus.Koyote 2014-03-17 16:34:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Koyote said: »

We're aware but these were literally updated 5 minutes ago broken ~

yep , maybe wait til tomorrow to have something working better. people fix usually it under the first 24h anyway
First Page 2 3 ... 16 17 18 ... 102 103 104