Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: xVaudianx
By Leviathan.Vaudianx 2013-08-30 06:35:23
Link | Quote | Reply

400M and we got a deal! -_-
By Pantafernando 2013-08-30 06:45:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Those prices are a little high outside login campaign. With campaign...
[+]
By fonewear 2013-08-30 06:50:54
Link | Quote | Reply

I"m going to go ahead and say no.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2013-08-30 06:51:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone who buys a D.Ring should be automatically banned from the game for A) buying gil and B) Being stupid.

We don't need any stupid gilbuyers in this game anymore.
[+]
By Elmout 2013-08-30 07:06:15
Link | Quote | Reply

lol drings being sold on this server(Cerberus) for 50-75m, savory shanks are like 2.5-3m. best to jus get it yourself.
[+]
 Cerberus.Drewvalkair
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Drewvalkair 2013-08-30 07:19:26
Link | Quote | Reply

lol most I saw on Cerberus was 200M and that was way before the 30 trillion beastly/savory shanks that came from the login campaign
 Bismarck.Punchus
Server: Bismarck
user: Punchus
By Bismarck.Punchus 2013-08-30 07:20:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Anyone who buys a D.Ring should be automatically banned from the game for A) buying gil and B) Being stupid.

So you are saying as long as they are smart gilbuyers it is ok? Is everyone with 300+ million gil a gil buyer? Is it buying overpriced items that makes them stupid?

While I do agree that the price tag on these Defending Rings is a bit high I don't think anyone who buys one is stupid nor a gil buyer. If someone buys one at this price then they have gil to spend and obviously the item has significant value to them. I assume they would use it often enough to make it worth the price tag.

Gil is easy enough to make in the game to not have to buy it but to each their own. I would rather just eliminate the players that repeatedly do stupid things that affect everyone.
[+]
 Leviathan.Dwb
By Leviathan.Dwb 2013-08-30 07:21:37
Link | Quote | Reply

lmao.... or they could spend that 300m buying 60 pops...
[+]
By Elmout 2013-08-30 08:10:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Dwb said: »
lmao.... or they could spend that 300m buying 60 pops...

100 pops on cerb lol.
 Valefor.Houppelande
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Houppelande 2013-08-30 08:11:30
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
On a side topic who still plays FFXI ?

Hey I still play :(
By haya 2013-08-30 08:19:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I am 0/56 for D Ring with a lot of those being prior to the login campaign. So while the 300M price is definitely too high I would have come out ahead big time if I had just paid 100M for one. It just boils down to a sure thing versus a gamble and which you prefer.
By itchi508 2013-08-30 08:32:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I got one yesterday 1/1 off a person who wiped to KB at 1% and home pointed around 9pm est. iv never popped KB with my own shank always sold them.
I Still cant even belive it my jaw dropped and i was in disbalief laughing at what i am seeing, even when i claimed him threw my mind i said "it wont drop thats just impossible luck". Specially since i was afk at pop site after i poped a beastly & randomly came back to a person HP & KB go from claimed to passive with like 16+ people in line to pop behe and i got claim. I mean come on how is that even logical lol.
If i was to check game 1sec later i neva would have know there was a free claim KB 10yalms from me holding a Dring.

Luck of a life time lol story so epic its unbelievable to even myself lol. Friends just LOL like ya ok that didnt happen.

I Posted SS last nite with a brief story it should be up today idk why it taken so long to approve.

Thank you who ever you where, i didnt see your name as i returned from afk as i saw your body home point.
Who else had a free claim KB drop a Dring?
 Valefor.Houppelande
By Valefor.Houppelande 2013-08-30 13:28:07
Link | Quote | Reply

itchi508 said: »
I got one yesterday 1/1 off a person who wiped to KB at 1% and home pointed around 9pm est. iv never popped KB with my own shank always sold them. I Still cant even belive it my jaw dropped and i was in disbalief laughing at what i am seeing, even when i claimed him threw my mind i said "it wont drop thats just impossible luck". Specially since i was afk at pop site after i poped a beastly & randomly came back to a person HP & KB go from claimed to passive with like 16+ people in line to pop behe and i got claim. I mean come on how is that even logical lol. If i was to check game 1sec later i neva would have know there was a free claim KB 10yalms from me holding a Dring. Luck of a life time lol story so epic its unbelievable to even myself lol. Friends just LOL like ya ok that didnt happen. I Posted SS last nite with a brief story it should be up today idk why it taken so long to approve. Thank you who ever you where, i didnt see your name as i returned from afk as i saw your body home point. Who else had a free claim KB drop a Dring?

Wow lol

Good for you sir
By Otomis 2013-08-30 14:22:05
Link | Quote | Reply

I got one yesterday 1/1 off a person who wiped to KB at 1% and home pointed around 9pm est. iv never popped KB with my own shank always sold them.
I Still cant even belive it my jaw dropped and i was in disbalief laughing at what i am seeing, even when i claimed him threw my mind i said "it wont drop thats just impossible luck". Specially since i was afk at pop site after i poped a beastly & randomly came back to a person HP & KB go from claimed to passive with like 16+ people in line to pop behe and i got claim. I mean come on how is that even logical lol.
If i was to check game 1sec later i neva would have know there was a free claim KB 10yalms from me holding a Dring.

Luck of a life time lol story so epic its unbelievable to even myself lol. Friends just LOL like ya ok that didnt happen.

I Posted SS last nite with a brief story it should be up today idk why it taken so long to approve.

Thank you who ever you where, i didnt see your name as i returned from afk as i saw your body home point.

This is epic, nice^^
 Quetzalcoatl.Yoshimaro
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Yoshimaro
By Quetzalcoatl.Yoshimaro 2013-08-30 14:36:45
Link | Quote | Reply

you Sir Deserve a Luckest man in all time Medal lol
 Valefor.Houppelande
By Valefor.Houppelande 2013-08-30 14:58:21
Link | Quote | Reply

He needs to go play the lotto XD
 Phoenix.Innina
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Innina 2013-08-30 15:05:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone else get reminded of Bloods on Phoenix?? lol
[+]
 Leviathan.Draylo
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2013-08-30 15:25:47
Link | Quote | Reply

They really need to ban you, stop going on different accounts APPLECRUNCH. Or are you going to make another mule? I guess FFXIV isn't that much fun if you still stick around here to say this.
[+]
By fonewear 2013-08-30 15:31:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Draylo said: »

They really need to ban you, stop going on different accounts APPLECRUNCH. Or are you going to make another mule? I guess FFXIV isn't that much fun if you still stick around here to say this.

Bahamut.Baronton
Server: Bahamut
user: baronton
By Bahamut.Baronton 2013-08-30 16:48:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Punchus said: »

So you are saying as long as they are smart gilbuyers it is ok?

This is not at all what he is saying. Taking context into account, I think it pretty strongly implied that he feels all gilbuyers are stupid. But that aside, even his logic is not flawed (and it was his logic that you attacked).

Saying that we don't need stupid gilbuyers certainly does not entail that smart ones are okay. In fact, he may very well (which seems obvious) also think that smart gilbuyers are not needed either. There is absolutely no logical contradiction there.

Petty to bring this up maybe, but I am bored and in the mood to add my two cents about a post that was just as petty. No hard feelings.
 Quetzalcoatl.Yoshimaro
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Yoshimaro
By Quetzalcoatl.Yoshimaro 2013-08-30 18:16:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Cledant said: »
ROFL! XD
 Leviathan.Draylo
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2013-08-30 19:22:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Nope not funny.
 Bismarck.Flipmode
user: Freazer
By Bismarck.Flipmode 2013-08-30 21:28:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Do you realize how easy it is to now make 300mil in maybe a week of farming? u sir are ignorant if u think just because someone has this much gil that they are buying it lol
 Leviathan.Vaudianx
user: xVaudianx
By Leviathan.Vaudianx 2013-08-30 21:39:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Flipmode said: »

Do you realize how easy it is to now make 300mil in maybe a week of farming? u sir are ignorant if u think just because someone has this much gil that they are buying it lol

Seriously PM with with that info.
[+]
 Bismarck.Davorin
user: Davorin
By Bismarck.Davorin 2013-08-30 21:50:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Flipmode said: »

300M in about a week is easy?
 Bismarck.Flipmode
user: Freazer
By Bismarck.Flipmode 2013-08-30 22:08:00
Link | Quote | Reply

ok maybe around 100ish mil in week but still, its not unheard of to have 300mil on hand, farm dyna daily/do salvage II/skirmish II/Colonization reives and sell everything u get

Edit/SN: Not saying 300mil for a Dring isnt outrageous js 300mil isnt as outrageous
First Page 2