Cerberus.Savannah
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2009-07-16 01:33:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Luelle said:
Oh....I see...that's...interesting...
So I'm currently watching a show on how they make chips...should be interesting.

LoL >.>
 Asura.Artemicion
Server: Asura
By Asura.Artemicion 2009-07-16 01:34:28
Link | Quote | Reply

As crazy and ridiculous as Gaea's thread was, it did indeed produce results for her. However, I certainly hope that my significantly more reasonable request and wording will bring forth some halfway decent responses. It sucks that the girls I had previously asked here IRL turned me down with a simple "oh i have a bf" response. Didn't know everything in life was relationship or gtfo.
 Seraph.Caiyuo
Server: Seraph
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-07-16 01:35:22
Link | Quote | Reply

What the ***, speaketh thy name and the beast shall appear, boys. lol

Artemicion said:
Would you all hate me if I made a Gaea like thread to find a person to take with me to a concert I got an extra ticket to? I'm truly at a loss here, and Craigslist is *** scary as hell. FFXIAH would be alot more reasonable as ridiculous as that sounds lol.
Despite the person in question people STILL gave her half a shot at being polite and mature only for her to rage all over the place. lol Given that, someone that doesn't have a completely terrible reputation will probably be just fiiiiiine. Then again you don't have boobs, so good luck. lol

Dasva said:
Artemicion said:
Would you all hate me if I made a Gaea like thread to find a person to take with me to a concert I got an extra ticket to? I'm truly at a loss here, and Craigslist is *** scary as hell. FFXIAH would be alot more reasonable as ridiculous as that sounds lol.
Straaaangely accurate summary. lol

Anyway, enough rambling; off to bed. Night!
Would you stipulate alot of rediculous demands then bash half the people who replied regardless of the nature or tone of the reply?
 Cerberus.Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2009-07-16 01:36:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Artemicion said:
As crazy and ridiculous as Gaea's thread was, it did indeed produce results for her. However, I certainly hope that my significantly more reasonable request and wording will bring forth some halfway decent responses. It sucks that the girls I had previously asked here IRL turned me down with a simple "oh i have a bf" response. Didn't know everything in life was relationship or gtfo.

Why does everything have to even be like that? Don't ppl go places w/ their friends anymore? O.O
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-07-16 01:36:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Artemicion said:

Yeah but look how well that worked for her... she was looking for a bf... found one and next we heard she didnt and had a gf instead.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-07-16 01:37:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Savannah said:
Artemicion said:

Why does everything have to even be like that? Don't ppl go places w/ their friends anymore? O.O

Idk do they?
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2009-07-16 01:37:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Caiyuo said:
Then again you don't have boobs, so good luck. lol

True, but I'm offering a free show to see Lacuna Coil live and some drinks. Can't be that hard to get a few hits, can it?
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-07-16 01:38:18
Link | Quote | Reply

go for it man.
I got your back!
 Asura.Luelle
user: Luelle
By Asura.Luelle 2009-07-16 01:38:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Molasses chips? Que va!
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2009-07-16 01:38:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Savannah said:
Artemicion said:

Inorite! It's so lame they immediately responded in that fashion when it wasn't even a factor or significant problem in the context to begin with. Oh well, guess all the guys in vegas have their women on a chain.
 Hades.Cheyne
Server: Hades
user: Cheyne
By Hades.Cheyne 2009-07-16 01:40:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I decided not to sleep because Fafhogg won't pop and I want points. Let's all pray for the usual last window NQ..
 Cerberus.Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2009-07-16 01:40:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Idk...I used to do things with guyz as friends...don't know why it's such an issue..unless she knows her man would have a problem with it....
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2009-07-16 01:40:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Dasva said:
Yeah but look how well that worked for her... she was looking for a bf... found one and next we heard she didnt and had a gf instead.

True, however my request is alot more simple and less conditional. Just looking for someone in Vegas willing to see a concert with me. I'm not picky, just want someone to have a good time with and enjoy the show with. Doesn't matter what your junk down there is lol.
 Asura.Luelle
By Asura.Luelle 2009-07-16 01:41:33
Link | Quote | Reply

So you're just looking for a friend to go to a concert with you? And the girls say "oh no I'm sorry I have a bf"? Is that right?
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-07-16 01:42:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Cheyne said:
I decided not to sleep because Fafhogg won't pop and I want points. Let's all pray for the usual last window NQ..

notice any stabbings?
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2009-07-16 01:42:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Luelle said:
So you're just looking for a friend to go to a concert with you? And the girls say "oh no I'm sorry I have a bf"? Is that right?

Correctamundo. I asked like 3-4 girls and all got the same response. Pretty lame if you ask me.
 Cerberus.Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2009-07-16 01:43:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Artemicion said:
Luelle said:

Correctamundo. I asked like 3-4 girls and all got the same response. Pretty lame if you ask me.

it is! they shouldn't assume it has anything more to do w/ just seeing a concert....what tards...
 Hades.Cheyne
By Hades.Cheyne 2009-07-16 01:43:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Ludoggy said:
Cheyne said:

notice any stabbings?

If by stabbings you mean red marks and a few of those plastic swords they put in food then yes.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-07-16 01:44:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Luelle said:

Better then her saying she will and making it seem like shes doesn't...
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2009-07-16 01:44:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Indeed, Vegas is a pretty socially HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE place to be. No wonder I have such rotten luck here.

Great place to go get wasted at for a special occasion and lose all your money, but definitely not a place you'd wanna stay at any more than a week. Going on 7 years now -.-
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2009-07-16 01:46:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Bleh, I really need to call POL and get my e-mail password fixed. Clicking un-save was a bad idea since I can't remember wtf my password was to begin with. Can't change it unless I know it -.-
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-07-16 01:46:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Cheyne said:

If by stabbings you mean red marks and a few of those plastic swords they put in food then yes.

I neede to level up and get more str gear =[
being a ranger sucks.

GOING TO BED. GNIGHT
 Hades.Cheyne
By Hades.Cheyne 2009-07-16 01:47:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Ludoggy said:
Cheyne said:

I neede to level up and get more str gear =[
being a ranger sucks.

GOING TO BED. GNIGHT

Night Lu! /gives back plastic swords
 Asura.Luelle
By Asura.Luelle 2009-07-16 01:48:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, that is kinda lame that they just assume you want something more than company.
I do ,however, understand that if their bf would have a problem with it and they were afraid of how he would react. I do think it sad that so many people think the worst of other people.

on a lighter note, someone should buy me some guacachips.
 Cerberus.Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2009-07-16 01:48:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Night Doggy ::hugs::
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2009-07-16 01:51:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Unless your man physically abuses you I find no reason why it'd be a problem to go out with a friend for one night to see a concert. But alas, I am light hearted and overly trusting of others. I'll have a friend help me revise and edit this thread I'll make tomorrow and we'll see how things turn out.
 Asura.Luelle
By Asura.Luelle 2009-07-16 01:54:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Well I hope you find someone to go with you.
I'm going to go to sleep now. Have a good night everyone.
Good luck with staying awake during the window wait Cheyne.
 Cerberus.Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2009-07-16 01:55:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Night Luelle~

Nice to meet you^^
 Hades.Cheyne
By Hades.Cheyne 2009-07-16 01:55:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Luelle said:
Well I hope you find someone to go with you.
I'm going to go to sleep now. Have a good night everyone.
Good luck with staying awake during the window wait Cheyne.

nn^^ have a good sleep
 Hades.Cheyne
By Hades.Cheyne 2009-07-16 01:56:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Sav, you ever do that Nyzle run for your shoez?
First Page 2 3 ... 69 70 71 ... 18549 18550 18551