Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Rumaha
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-07-26 02:05:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Rydiya said:
Too bad Bahamut's closed, Barti.. But all I do is party on my jobs, solo, or campaign... Oh! And talk. ._. I talk too much.

Fact, every time i check her for instance, and i 2nd that be a Kitteh motion. and yes Baha is closed.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-07-26 02:06:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Charlottie said:
people who leave asura realise they miss the cool people there

you consider all those drama causing, baby faced pre-teen drama queens/kinds "cool"?

my god.. you need help.
 Asura.Artemicion
Server: Asura
By Asura.Artemicion 2009-07-26 02:06:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Well don't come here if I plan to leave, that'd just be silly.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2009-07-26 02:09:23
Link | Quote | Reply

So far the only server that has really sold itself to me was Cerb. And that's just because Savv offered to make me cookies on a regular basis.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2009-07-26 02:11:49
Link | Quote | Reply

If anything just make a mule here to say Hi. I honestly doubt it's worth moving Bart here, even if only for 3 months.
 Pandemonium.Abrianna
Server: Pandemonium
user: Abrianna
By Pandemonium.Abrianna 2009-07-26 02:11:54
Link | Quote | Reply

I say no. Pandy is awesome!! :o

...Sorta.
 Asura.Charlottie
By Asura.Charlottie 2009-07-26 02:12:09
Link | Quote | Reply

i used to want to leave asura when sidi was gone and cele was gone and deeke had quit and everyone else who i knew ig was really jewy and creepy

now things are OK :] it just takes time. you can't really meet people out of game better than you can in game and either way it doesn't neccessarily stick. you have to pick a server and go with it, or you'll never develop connections.

remember that time you saved me from linking leeches randomly? that is what it is about

asura isn't perfect.. but i can't imagine it being better on fairy or remora or even bismarck. if you think you can meet some hot girl on bismarck and that's the reason your ffxi career should flourish there, you're in for displeasure

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Pandemonium.Abrianna
By Pandemonium.Abrianna 2009-07-26 02:14:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Well.. As long as Poroggo is staying. I'd miss the Froggy too much. Bart on the other hand seems intimidating.. I don't think I'm ever trying out SAM now..
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2009-07-26 02:14:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Charlottie said:
i used to want to leave asura when sidi was gone and cele was gone and deeke had quit and everyone else who i knew ig was really jewy and creepy

now things are OK :] it just takes time. you can't really meet people out of game better than you can in game and either way it doesn't neccessarily stick. you have to pick a server and go with it, or you'll never develop connections.

remember that time you saved me from linking leeches randomly? that is what it is about

asura isn't perfect.. but i can't imagine it being better on fairy or remora or even bismarck. if you think you can meet some hot girl on bismarck and that's the reason your ffxi career should flourish there, you're in for displeasure

As miserable as I was there, Shiva tended to keep me moving on a social level. Ironically, Asura has been a dead fish for me. As I previously stated, I haven't made a single friend aside from lolludoggy and Cele for the 4 months I've been there.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-07-26 02:14:50
Link | Quote | Reply

*** every other server out there... seriously.

I've been on Ifrit since I started, and for the most part, everyone on there wants to have a good time.

If there is drama, it's squashed before dawn, and everyone goes on about their *** merry business.

But don't come here, we don't need you.
 Quetzalcoatl.Archkain
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Archkain
By Quetzalcoatl.Archkain 2009-07-26 02:14:59
Link | Quote | Reply

speaking of servers just noticed that I dont think I've seen anyone else on this site from my server hehe
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2009-07-26 02:15:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Your server seems quiet... Like Kujata >.> Does anyone even exist there? Or is it like Silent Hill?

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Rumaha
user: Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-07-26 02:16:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Artemicion said:
Your server seems quiet... Like Kujata >.> Does anyone even exist there? Or is it like Silent Hill?

Silent Hill.
 Bahamut.Rydiya
user: Rydiya
By Bahamut.Rydiya 2009-07-26 02:16:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Kungfuhustle said:
*** every other server out there... seriously.

I've been on Ifrit since I started, and for the most part, everyone on there wants to have a good time.

If there is drama, it's squashed before dawn, and everyone goes on about their *** merry business.

But don't come here, we don't need you.

Yeah.. I was gonna say, I never hear about drama there!
 Quetzalcoatl.Archkain
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Archkain
By Quetzalcoatl.Archkain 2009-07-26 02:20:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Rumaha said:
Artemicion said:

Silent Hill.
Yeah pretty much
not sure about other servers but only avarge around 2-3k people kinda wonder how I get things done on this server to be honest
 Pandemonium.Abrianna
By Pandemonium.Abrianna 2009-07-26 02:20:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Bartimaeus said:
Abrianna said:
Well.. As long as Poroggo is staying. I'd miss the Froggy too much. Bart on the other hand seems intimidating.. I don't think I'm ever trying out SAM now..

Why, because I hate it? :Xxx

I wouldn't be surprised to find hate messages tacked to my mog house door and my poor kupo kupo egged!
 Asura.Charlottie
By Asura.Charlottie 2009-07-26 02:20:44
Link | Quote | Reply

screw moving on a social level. it's about brand loyalty!

it's like when people want to be in great linkshells.. but leave when it's quiet, they'll tell you it's dead so why be there? but you know there comes a crucial point where someone has to stick around. or else no one will. you're either that person.. or just some slutty parasitic social butterfree
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2009-07-26 02:20:53
Link | Quote | Reply

I just wanna go somewhere where I will actually have a chance to meet people and make friends. Everyone on Asura seems so full of themselves or preoccupied with their own ***. It's really socially discouraging on epic levels. Or maybe I just suck, who knows?

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2009-07-26 02:24:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Charlottie said:
screw moving on a social level. it's about brand loyalty!

it's like when people want to be in great linkshells.. but leave when it's quiet, they'll tell you it's dead so why be there? but you know there comes a crucial point where someone has to stick around. or else no one will. you're either that person.. or just some slutty parasitic social butterfree

Why tolerate dissatisfaction? I would think the general nature of humans are to change our circumstances around us til we reach a point we're content with. Coping with unhappiness is a pretty miserable existence. I should know ~_~
 Asura.Charlottie
By Asura.Charlottie 2009-07-26 02:24:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Artemicion said:
I just wanna go somewhere where I will actually have a chance to meet people and make friends. Everyone on Asura seems so full of themselves or preoccupied with their own ***. It's really socially discouraging on epic levels. Or maybe I just suck, who knows?

full disclosure, it's probably both. plus, this is ffxi. if you're sensitive about that stuff, you are not going to survive anywhere

Post deleted by User.
 Pandemonium.Abrianna
By Pandemonium.Abrianna 2009-07-26 02:26:01
Link | Quote | Reply

I have to agree to a point. I'm the type of person that plays this game mostly for the social aspect. I love making friends and meeting new people. So huge Linkshells with a lot of people are awesome for me. I would just think playing a game with no friends would be so.. lonely? Useless? I'm not quite sure.
First Page 2 3 ... 296 297 298 ... 18549 18550 18551