Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-07-23 17:17:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Rowland said:
Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Man cave? Love the man cave ^^

Ok, you walk in the door, on your right there is a 46'' HDTV on a stand that has xbox360 and a wii hooked up to it. Behind that is a closet that has a bookcase of over 80 different games from NES-360. On the far wall there is a 24'' console TV with a PS2 hooked up, on top of that is a 19'' TV with built in DVD player. In the left hand far corner there is a 4.3foot mini fridge, on the left hand wall across the 46'' TV, is a theatre entertainment recliners. To the left of the recliners is a laptop, to the right of the recliners is an endtable that also has a smaller minifridge reserved specifically for mt dew.

AND the best part about it, there is a bathroom positioned perfect to where I can go to the bathroom and still play on my TV.

Sounds so cool. :O

Have the TV set up in the living room the exact same way, too~ Who needs a pause button when you can play WHILE having that ***. :D
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2009-07-23 17:18:38
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd be afraid of what a woman-cave would look like though. Probably just some huge closet full of shoes and stuff x.x
 Valefor.Lilbusta
Server: Valefor
user:
By Valefor.Lilbusta 2009-07-23 17:21:56
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Artemicion said:
I'd be afraid of what a woman-cave would look like though. Probably just some huge closet full of shoes and stuff x.x

Barbie doll collection in a glass hutch.
 Asura.Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-07-23 17:21:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Artemicion said:

<.< Not mine... lol
 Hades.Jacinda
Server: Hades
user: Jacinda
By Hades.Jacinda 2009-07-23 17:23:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Artemicion said:

The cave must support entertainment. Staring at a closet full of shoes is not entertaining. Now having some game systems, tv, stereo, brushes, curling irons, cellphone / charger outlet, stool to rest your feet while the nails dry, and a place to potty nearby...ah, that would make a nice lady-cave.
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-07-23 17:23:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Celene said:
Artemicion said:

<.< Not mine... lol

Cele's is full of dead/dying/stuffed tarus.
 Valefor.Lilbusta
Server: Valefor
user:
By Valefor.Lilbusta 2009-07-23 17:23:56
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

with the fresh smell of lavender(sp).
 Asura.Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-07-23 17:33:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Well currently my living room comes with a 42" HDTV, lots of PS2/3 games, giant DVD collection which also includes some anime series. PS3, PS2, N64 and Game Cube out atm. I can't find my NES, but still have games for it. :( Including that gun for Duck Hunt. :D Gunna be picking up a Wii soon, though, guess that will cut our systems back. Still deciding on a 360, undecided. Have a coffee table with some red candles, cat treats, lighter, and bottle opener. Have a drawer on wheels that has some game related booklets, and my art supplies. Fiance has his PC desk, which is full off all his PC games. I don't know what games he has, shooters, and ones that deal with wars I would assume. <.< My desk is small, since I usually sit on sofa with laptop. Has a blue fuzzy moose on it, my tablet, my Nikon D50 (it's old, but works well!) more art junk stashed in drawer... lots of manga and books in the bedroom, a few anime posters that need to be hung up since move... more art stuff ... yeah, that's pretty much my pad. <.<;
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2009-07-23 17:34:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow and I thought I was a geek. Cele has me trumped.
 Bahamut.Rumaha
Server: Bahamut
user: Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-07-23 17:36:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Celene said:
Well currently my living room comes with a 42" HDTV, lots of PS2/3 games, giant DVD collection which also includes some anime series. PS3, PS2, N64 and Game Cube out atm. I can't find my NES, but still have games for it. :( Including that gun for Duck Hunt. :D Gunna be picking up a Wii soon, though, guess that will cut our systems back. Still deciding on a 360, undecided. Have a coffee table with some red candles, cat treats, lighter, and bottle opener. Have a drawer on wheels that has some game related booklets, and my art supplies. Fiance has his PC desk, which is full off all his PC games. I don't know what games he has, shooters, and ones that deal with wars I would assume. <.< My desk is small, since I usually sit on sofa with laptop. Has a blue fuzzy moose on it, my tablet, my Nikon D50 (it's old, but works well!) more art junk stashed in drawer... lots of manga and books in the bedroom, a few anime posters that need to be hung up since move... more art stuff ... yeah, that's pretty much my pad. <.<;

Why arnt there more women like this?

Duck hunt ftw, and get a 360 ._.
 Asura.Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-07-23 17:37:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Of course, the closet has clothes in it, so does the dresser, but everyone has closes! I've only got 1 pair of shoes, 2 flats, 1 pair of boots with heels on them, 1 pair of winter boots (they have pom poms on them!), and 1 pair of sandals. So, that's A LOT less then the females I know...
 Asura.Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-07-23 17:38:22
Link | Quote | Reply

It's just like this because fiance and I are total nerds at heart. LOL. >.>

Oh yeah, have some cosplay costumes roaming around in a box too, somewhere... xD
 Asura.Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-07-23 17:41:32
Link | Quote | Reply

>.> Yeah, see that is typical of males. I'm sure we'd worry if I didn't have SOME form of female-like tendencies... :P
Oh, have nail polish and lots of body lotion and nail care stuff, make up too. Some hair products too, like a flat iron and blow dryer and other hair-care items.
Some bubble bath stuff too...

So, there is my female-ness. :P
 Asura.Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-07-23 17:42:14
Link | Quote | Reply

I say no to grubby gamers! Clean ftw. >.>

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-07-23 17:44:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Celene said:
Of course, the closet has clothes in it, so does the dresser, but everyone has closes! I've only got 1 pair of shoes, 2 flats, 1 pair of boots with heels on them, 1 pair of winter boots (they have pom poms on them!), and 1 pair of sandals. So, that's A LOT less then the females I know...

1 pair of shoes, 1 pair of boots.
 Asura.Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-07-23 17:44:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Single guys eat healthy food? What?
I was under the impression a lot of guys just live off mac and cheese unless food is cooked for them. XD

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-07-23 17:45:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Rumaha said:

Again... you are a dude, and I am a female. :P I have to try and looking a little stylish, right? xP
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2009-07-23 17:45:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Eww, homemade or GTFO. Thank God I know how to cook.
 Bahamut.Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-07-23 17:47:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Celene said:
>.> Yeah, see that is typical of males. I'm sure we'd worry if I didn't have SOME form of female-like tendencies... :P
Oh, have nail polish and lots of body lotion and nail care stuff, make up too. Some hair products too, like a flat iron and blow dryer and other hair-care items.
Some bubble bath stuff too...

So, there is my female-ness. :P

Celene said:
I say no to grubby gamers! Clean ftw. >.>

I shampoo and condition my hair every day and im a guy ._., towel dry onry though, blow dryer makes it all like f'ed up, but i have to do it every day cuz when i wake up my hair is puffed up like and affro lol
 Bahamut.Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-07-23 17:48:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Celene said:
Rumaha said:

Again... you are a dude, and I am a female. :P I have to try and looking a little stylish, right? xP

when you are as hot as u, no lol
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2009-07-23 17:49:23
Link | Quote | Reply

This reminds me, my work shoes got totally FUBAR, so I should totally buy a pair of Doc Martens or Caterpillar boots.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2009-07-23 17:53:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Sounds like your shoes are too tight. Get a bigger size Bart!

But ideally I would like:

1 pair of these for work

User submitted image

1 pair of these for concerts >:3

User submitted image

and 1 pair of these for everything else

User submitted image
 Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph
Server: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-07-23 17:54:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Bartimaeus said:
My new pair of work shoes ripped the skin right off the back of my heels. Not just a blister, enough to cover my socks in blood.

Joy for that.

Have 1 pair of normal shoes, I just make sure theyre uber cute. DC's ftw :3

That happened at a wedding I went to. It was fun. -_- Make sure you have the shoe socks, bro. They help HUGE time. Also, if they're *that* bad, tape tissue to the inside and wear the shoe socks. xD
 Bahamut.Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-07-23 17:56:49
Link | Quote | Reply

User submitted image

and

User submitted image
First Page 2 3 ... 246 247 248 ... 18549 18550 18551