Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-05-16 13:42:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Nadleeh Sakurai said: »
After work :
Operation ps4 controller switcharoo will come to a conclusion.

hold that thought for a minute... I'm right in the middle of something...

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Asura.Lolserj
Server: Asura
user: Andras
By Asura.Lolserj 2017-05-16 13:44:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Asura.Lolserj said: »
Hey it's not homeopathy

Hold your breath until I let it go...

I mean, you don't have to

But it's honestly *** stupid to get hung up on it, since it actually works

I don't going around spouting nonsense about homeopathy or trickledown working, just that aspirin actually helps with headaches

And it actually does work and help with headaches, it's not even a *** opinion, it's an actual *** fact

We've been over this a hundred times. Your advice is both wrong and terrible and should feel bad for giving it!!!

It's 2/3 of an Excedrin!!! You *** retard! Check the side effects Mister BooFuckingHoo MyAssIsBleeding

Common side effects include: an upset stomach. More significant side effects include stomach ulcers, stomach bleeding, and worsening asthma. Bleeding risk is greater among those who are older, drink alcohol, take other NSAIDs, or are on blood thinners. Aspirin is not recommended in the last part of pregnancy. It is not generally recommended in children with infections because of the risk of Reye's syndrome. High doses may result in ringing in the ears.[3]

oh I was just kidding about the blood coming out of my ***

It doesn't *** matter!

Look, there are much better medicines that have come out in the last hundred years. Especially if you are HUNGOVER

Advil/Motrin is far superior in every possible/concievable way. Especially after a night of heavy drinking And that's the actual *** fact ok? Grandpa Stubbornballs

If you want to eat powdered asprin like a *** idiot eat a whole *** box for all I care. you are borderline too stupid to live already and I pray every night that all that aspirin you are eating makes you sterile so that we can at least be spared the idiocy of your offspring you donkeycocksucking brokendicked useless motherfucking retard.

so go take your stupid aspirin advice and shove it straight up your bloody hemeroid covered ***!

Lol
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2017-05-16 13:47:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mosin said: »
Shiva.Spathaian said: »
This escalated quickly.

we're crazy, it doesn't take much.

I think it's cute when he thinks logic and reason will work...

you know... the chances you're going to stumble in here and rub another man's rhubarb wrong are probably about 50/50 on any given day... on average... But then when that *** is a *** BARD and tries to tell a WHITE MAGE how to cure someone... WITH ASPIRIN!??!?! THAT'S THE LAST STRAW!!!

IT'S WAR!!!

I suppose I shouldn't expect logic and reasoning to work on someone who thinks that people who get divorced aren't trustworthy, and put lending money to someone who has gotten a divorce on the same level as getting in a car with someone who likes to drive drunk
 Shiva.Spathaian
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2017-05-16 13:47:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mosin said: »
This escalated quickly.

we're old, it doesn't take much.
Makes sense to me.
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2017-05-16 13:48:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh god... no... why... stahp.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-05-16 13:48:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Nadleeh Sakurai said: »
After work Operation: ps4 controller switcharoo will come to a conclusion.

hold that thought for a minute...

does it really require an entire whole operation? /looks over at PARKER all tangled up in cords....

don't they have a wireless one? or something easier....you know it's dangerous to give a soldering iron to PARKER...is all I'm saying...

Look...You're the president and everything... it's your white house... PARKER has a terrible record with starting fires...and they get out of control so easily...
[+]
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2017-05-16 13:58:22
Link | Quote | Reply

And to be honest I only advocate BC Powder at times because most people I know have not heard of it or have never taken it (though I don't know if it's as available elsewhere in the US, I don't remember seeing it in stores at all before moving to where I now live)

I don't just take aspirin, I don't take it for every single headache. Most of the time I just sit and suffer for minor headaches because I don't feel the need to use anything at all if the headache only causes a minor discomfort.

And when I take things for headaches it isn't always BC Powder, that's just my fix for the most minor of headaches that I do not want to deal with (so worse than the ones that only cause a minor discomfort) because it works *** fast

I also have acetaminophen, ibuprofen, and extra strength excedrin in my medicine cabinet. I take them all, but not all at once for obvious reasons.
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2017-05-16 14:00:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Although I will, on occasion, take an acetaminophen and an ibuprofen or with BC powder because you can mix Acetaminophen with NSAIDs
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-05-16 14:01:58
Link | Quote | Reply

it's too late!!

I shouldn't expect logic and reasoning to work

are you really that slow? or is there some kind of contest to see who can get more angry insults heaped on them between you and donnie?

I can go at least /looks at post history... seven years...
give or take... and... does it look like I really need a valid reason? or any reason at all?

PARKER /shakes his head yes

No. No it doesn't. I don't need any of the typical requirements one would expect were needed to... whatever...

you're on my list now. Whose official title is The ever expanding compendium of people I take a big steaming ***on whenver I feel like it until I get bored...list

Welcome aboard sailor!
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-05-16 14:06:32
Link | Quote | Reply

And to be honest I only advocate BC Powder at times because most people I know have not heard of it.

it's aspirin and caffiene... everyone who is alive has heard of it it's been around for over a hundred years.

didn't you read anything I posted!? we're old. we drink like fish. and we have enough problems with ulcers already. asprin is terrible for you.... LOOK IT UP. YOU DUMBASS.

you don't have to take my word for it there is a reason the entire medical community agrees with me. it's because I'm right and you are chock full of ***up to your eyeballs.

I have proven it with science.
[+]
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: misacat
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2017-05-16 14:12:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Ps4 controller broke, yes wireless.
It works but it wont charge.
So MisaOps went on a mission, bought a new one, look alike, and replaced it.
Now to give a BS excuse of non working return .
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-05-16 14:13:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Although I will, on occasion, take an acetaminophen and an ibuprofen or with BC powder because you can mix Acetaminophen with NSAIDs

You are truly ignorant in every sense and meaning of the word "lacking knowledge, information, or awareness about something in particular." and then you compound your own ignorance and increase it at least seven fold by offering it as advice to other people.

It was bad enough before when we just assumed that you were idiot but then to open your mouth and remove all doubt... of your own volition none the less... it's darwinian suicidal levels of idiocy.
[+]
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2017-05-16 14:18:41
Link | Quote | Reply

it's too late!!

I shouldn't expect logic and reasoning to work

are you really that slow? or is there some kind of contest to see who can get more angry insults heaped on them between you and donnie?

I can go at least /looks at post history... seven years...
give or take... and... does it look like I really need a valid reason? or any reason at all?

PARKER /shakes his head yes

No. No it doesn't. I don't need any of the typical requirements one would expect were needed to... whatever...

you're on my list now. Whose official title is The ever expanding compendium of people I take a big steaming ***on whenver I feel like it until I get bored...list

Welcome aboard sailor!

Okay?

I'm on more people's ***lists than I can count, so I don't know why I should care about being added to the ***list of some (probably?)sad person on the internet.

Oh no, he's going to call me some nickname like Donnie nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I don't think I can handle it

Well, no, I really don't give a ***what you think about me or if you take a verbal ***on me every first post you make on a page.

I know I can be a belligerent gaping ***, and I know that combination of words probably perfectly describes me, and honestly sometimes I don't know why the few friends I have put up with my ***long enough to actually get to know me.

The point is, I'm *** used to it. Not a lot of people like me, so I've had to put up with my fair share of ***.

Not only that but you seriously remind me of some gigantic gaping *** I know(they seem to be the real-life equivalent of you), and if I can put up with their ***without *** worry I can put up with your ***. Any. ***. Day.

So do what you *** want to do and call me whatever you want to because I have fun slinging ***.

With Love,

Lolserj
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2017-05-16 14:23:05
Link | Quote | Reply

You are truly ignorant in every sense and meaning of the word "lacking knowledge, information, or awareness about something in particular." and then you compound your own ignorance and increase it at least seven fold by offering it as advice to other people.

It was bad enough before when we just assumed that you were idiot but then to open your mouth and remove all doubt... of your own volition none the less... it's darwinian suicidal levels of idiocy.

...But it isn't suicidal or idiotic to take Acetaminophen with a NSAID?

Unless this is one of those things where now that I'm on your ***list you can't agree with me on anything I say because then that would take away from the Angry, Stubborn old man Image that you've worked so hard on here
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-05-16 14:23:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm on more people's ***lists than I can count

CONGRADULATIONS! what is that up to? TEN without taking off your shoes and socks?

Maybe give "not being a douchebag" a try. Just to mix things up. See if you can make it a day without having someone try to rip your head off and ***down your neck.

It might be a refreshing break from being really *** annoying to everyone everywhere.

There's a reason nobody can stand being around you. You're obnoxious.
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2017-05-16 14:24:34
Link | Quote | Reply

CUT IT OUT YOU TWO!

MESHI WHERE THE *** DID YOU GO?! I AM BLAMING YOU PERSONALLY FOR THIS MESS!
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-05-16 14:26:09
Link | Quote | Reply

you can't agree with me on anything I say

I can't agree with you.... Because you are WRONG.

You were born wrong, you have always been wrong, you will continue to be wrong and in fact, you will never stop being wrong.
[+]
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2017-05-16 14:26:54
Link | Quote | Reply

you can't agree with me on anything I say

I can't agree with you.... Because you are WRONG.

You were born wrong, you have always been wrong, you will continue to be wrong and in fact, you will never stop being wrong.

1 + 1 = 2
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2017-05-16 14:27:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm on more people's ***lists than I can count

CONGRADULATIONS! what is that up to? TEN without taking off your shoes and socks?

Maybe give "not being a douchebag" a try. Just to mix things up. See if you can make it a day without having someone try to rip your head off and ***down your neck.

It might be a refreshing break from being really *** annoying to everyone everywhere.

There's a reason nobody can stand being around you. You're obnoxious.

Actually, I was able to count up to 13 last week

I was trying to give my mom a good gift for Mother's Day
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-05-16 14:28:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Hopefully he's snotting coffee out of his nose onto his keyboard.. or I haven't done my job!
[+]
Server: Ultros
user: chuuuuu
By Chu Chu 2017-05-16 14:28:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Stahppp!
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-05-16 14:31:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Chu Chu said: »
Stahppp!

ok. but only because you asked nicely.
[+]
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2017-05-16 14:33:58
Link | Quote | Reply

CUT IT OUT YOU TWO!

To be fair, I was provoked

and I am an *** who likes arguing, well that's not really the word for whatever this has devolved into, on the internet
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2017-05-16 14:36:35
Link | Quote | Reply

It's pretty refreshing to see someone take a verbal flogging and not go running in tears to thier momma. 20 Ni bucks to lolserg!
[+]
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2017-05-16 14:36:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Jesus, I knew P&R is a ***hole and expect this type of thing there but I'm actually surprised by this one.

CHILL.
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2017-05-16 14:36:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Provoked or not you both have the ability to cut the ***. You both continued to instead go at each other's throats. You're both at fault here, just as much as I'm at fault for not reporting stuff sooner.
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2017-05-16 14:38:24
Link | Quote | Reply

seems like they were both enjoying themselves to me, who's the victim here? chuu?
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 18356 18357 18358 ... 18549 18550 18551