FFXIAH Linkshell Ni
First Page 2 3 ... 18236 18237 18238 ... 18549 18550 18551
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2017-02-03 19:30:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Nah, ARK pvp is 24/7. Trying to get a large base properly defended is exhausting. Fun, but a lot of grinding, you'd like it. One of those games that punishes you for playing it.

It was pretty obvious to me that the destiny devs had no plan whatsoever in regards to how they intended gear to progress and it pissed me off.

/shrug
[+]
 Asura.Lolserj
Server: Asura
user: Andras
By Asura.Lolserj 2017-02-03 19:42:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I know I've been looking into a good game lately, anyone have any good recommendations?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2017-02-03 22:24:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
Asura.Lolserj said: »
I know I've been looking into a good game lately, anyone have any good recommendations?
Have you ever heard of a game called bloodborne? It came out a couple years ago.

Isn't that one of those shitty Dark Souls clones?
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2017-02-03 22:35:43
Link | Quote | Reply

lol

Post deleted by User.
[+]
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
By Andras Vehran 2017-02-05 10:52:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
Siren.Mosin said: »
lol

:D
Server: Famfrit
Game: FFXIV
By Lol Spath 2017-02-05 14:32:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Sloppy
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
user: dameshi
By Asura.Dameshi 2017-02-05 23:16:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey Mosin, just wondering about something with Ark.

I was reading reviews of it for pc and a lot of people are complaining because the company opened up server transfers and mega tribes are coming into servers and literally wiping them clean. Is that also happening on ps4?
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Server: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2017-02-06 01:47:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Dameshi said: »

I was reading reviews of it for pc and a lot of people are complaining because the company opened up server transfers and mega tribes are coming into servers and literally wiping them clean. Is that also happening on ps4?

so, you're saying it's time to start a rebellion against these empires?
[+]
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2017-02-06 07:52:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Are you saying like how with some other survival game you can just hop servers to loot stuff?
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2017-02-06 08:16:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Are you saying like how with some other survival game you can just hop servers to loot stuff?
I'm not really sure the particulars since I've never played the game but from what I read...

Ragnarok.Hevans said: »
...this isn't even feasible. What apparently is happening is that huge tribes are raiding servers and stripping them clean. The problem is that many of these tribes are in different time zones, such as in Australia or China. This makes it nearly impossible to have enough people online during their peak hours to defend from them wiping everything out.

I was just wondering if it's truly as bad as people say and/or if it's happening on PS4.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2017-02-06 08:24:00
Link | Quote | Reply

My *** turned into Niagara Falls last night, which means I get the day off! Hooray!
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
Server: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2017-02-06 08:28:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
My *** turned into Niagara Falls last night, which means I get the day off! Hooray!
HURRA...Ewww...

Morning, Folks.

How was everyone's weekend?
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-02-06 08:36:46
Link | Quote | Reply

The good: 12 days until vacation!

The bad: 10 of those 12 days are workdays.

The ugly: There's a three-day visit with the in-laws before going on to Key West for a week.
[+]
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2017-02-06 08:50:25
Link | Quote | Reply

You ate one of those truck stop "chicken" sandwiches again didn't you?
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2017-02-06 08:53:12
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not really sure the particulars since I've never played the game but from what I read...

...this isn't even feasible. What apparently is happening is that huge tribes are raiding servers and stripping them clean. The problem is that many of these tribes are in different time zones, such as in Australia or China. This makes it nearly impossible to have enough people online during their peak hours to defend from them wiping everything out.

I was just wondering if it's truly as bad as people say and/or if it's happening on PS4.

This seems to be the common problem with online survival games
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2017-02-06 09:01:01
Link | Quote | Reply

You ate one of those truck stop "chicken" sandwiches again didn't you?
I'm not telling!

And I like truck stop sammies!
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2017-02-06 09:03:24
Link | Quote | Reply

This seems to be the common problem with online games
FTFY

Sadly, anything that has the ability to house this many players is eventually going to devolve into this sort of situation unless there some kind of monitoring and policing of the users.

We just see it more in survival games because more often than not creators of these games tend to let people do their thing because it's part of the experience.
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2017-02-06 09:12:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Spathaian said: »

This seems to be the common problem with online games
FTFY

Sadly, anything that has the ability to house this many players is eventually going to devolve into this sort of situation unless there some kind of monitoring and policing of the users.

We just see it more in survival games because more often than not creators of these games tend to let people do their thing because it's part of the experience.

I would maybe argue that it's not all online games but open-world games with some sort of persistence or world-building

For something like Dayz or something like that you can swap servers to find stuff in an area or screw with someone's persistent stuff, you can't really do that in games that don't have those mechanics

I've been playing arma lately and luckily the servers' I've been playing on don't share my character data, so you can't swap servers and keep your items or position between the servers
 Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2017-02-06 09:50:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Mornni--
Josiahkf said: »
And misa don't give me cra
Dammit Donny.
Ni is supposed to be closed on friday evenings to monday mornings >:(
It serves a purpose, like saling rooks a few Kb of memory in the server, something to keep him from worrying over the weekend so he can continue working on the trivia game with his Tribial c++ htmjava code and not feel pressured, same reason PR gets shut off once in a while for a full weekend. Thought people understood that by now. PARKERRRRR ! ORDER A NEW WINDOW SIGN THAT SHOWS NI BUSINESSES HOURS !
AND CHECK THE MAIL BOX FOR BILLS AND BURN THEM.
...where was I... oh right.
And then the space time continium gets broken and we see all these --well dont see -- and reality changes, creating in people fake memories on events that might or might not have happened. Truth is GOD DAMMED BARRY ALEN FLASH KEEPS *** TIME TRAVELING AND *** UP WITH THE GD TIMELINE. GDI BARRY STAAAHP.
BUt thats ok because the dodos are still gone, and they havent come back, and if they do, the Dodo Defense Troop is right there doing its job at defeating these nasty beasts when they try to resurface.

Long story short, as some of you say, TL;DR....
We are lazy over the weekend and..
Haaahaaaaaaaaa
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-02-06 09:58:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Niagara Falls

You're lactose intollerant, lay off the ice cream.
[+]
 Asura.Vienner
By Asura.Vienner 2017-02-06 10:00:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Parker is going to have to order a box of mandiapers and some air refreshers for the people's republic of ni.
By Ramyrez 2017-02-06 10:03:18
Link | Quote | Reply

And I like truck stop sammies!

When you're a Pennsylvanian your truck stuck sandwiches are better than most fast food restaurants.

Meshi? Help a brotha out:

[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2017-02-06 10:04:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Friday IS a weekend, as the work week ends, workdaya, and we close early just like those stupid post offices, DMV and libraries. and other official goverment workplaces, mainly because we dont wanna overpay people, and people there cant tolerate their co workers, and even even they dont really complain because while they get less money, they also get less work hpurs, and they are happy, because like us, they are lazy.

Have you seen those lines in the DMV? Ppl are lazeeee
[+]
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2017-02-06 10:05:26
Link | Quote | Reply

PARKER where is the caffeine IV? I'm in a good mood today as well, so only 5 lashings for not having it in my arm before I woke up this morning.

Wait, do I still have authority to issue PARKER lashings? Misapres, what is the official presidential stance on punishing PARKER?
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2017-02-06 10:07:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Window for lashing parker opens up at 12pm to 1pm in the public square outside the castle....
Oh. Seems it applies to all timezones.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 18236 18237 18238 ... 18549 18550 18551