users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » FFXIAH Linkshell Ni
FFXIAH Linkshell Ni
First Page 2 3 ... 17337 17338 17339 ... 18549 18550 18551
By Ramyrez 2015-05-11 11:12:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
How long ago did that happen?

Chipped a couple of weeks ago. Took it in to the dealer w/ receipt/etc. this past Saturday. They're processing it back to the company and replacing. They're not quite sure how the company will deal w/ it b/c it's a discontinued model, so if they don't still have one around I guess I need to pick a replacement in the same price range?

The dealer wasn't sure either because (according to them, at least) it's not exactly a common occurence with this line/manufacturer. I'm getting my cash value back one way or another though.
[+]
 Bahamut.Milamber
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2015-05-11 11:14:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramy, did you really bump that seething shithole of a thread?
If there was ever a thread that deserved a "Kill it with fire" sticker, that would be one.
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
I'm afraid to google the acronym at work... >.>
Never heard of it before. Looks like someone re-invented the concept of a bachelor, except they also went apeshit and started throwing poo at everyone.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-05-11 11:22:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Milamber said: »
Never heard of it before. Looks like someone re-invented the concept of a bachelor, except they also went apeshit and started throwing poo at everyone.

Yeah, I had never heard of it before either. But your description sounds accurate.

If there was ever a thread that deserved a "Kill it with fire" sticker, that would be one.

The thread itself is fine, though I really would expect there to be more people denouncing these woman-hating jackasses. They really deserve [Comment redacted for the sake of deceny] the negative repercussions of their actions. Sadly they won't all get them.

As it is I, apparently, just can't resist being baited into discussions such as these. I -- apparently, at least as far as the internet is concerned -- have a certefiable (or was it commitable?) White Knight complex.

When I was raised it was just called "being a decent human being", but hey. New generation, new terms.
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
Server: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2015-05-11 11:24:49
Link | Quote | Reply

also, why do restaurants list the "special of the day" if they are not on a special price? :(
[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-05-11 11:25:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Misao said: »
also, why do restaurants list the "special of the day" if they are not on a special price? :(

It may be a special item for which they do not always have ingredients available.
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Server: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2015-05-11 11:30:02
Link | Quote | Reply

I had the impulse to raise Hell to the mods, but it may be better off being a cautionary tale.

I don't think anyone here has seen that one until now.
[+]
By volkom 2015-05-11 11:31:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I had the impulse to raise Hell to the mods, but it may be better off being a cautionary tale.

I don't think anyone here have seen that one until now.
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
Server: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2015-05-11 11:35:41
Link | Quote | Reply

that said tho.

lobster pasta

:Q
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-05-11 11:37:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
I'm afraid to google the acronym at work... >.>

mgtow? /scratches head
then protecto guy says "I'm a Male, I'm Gay," and I was like holy ***what are the other three requirements!? transgendered? obese? & white?

are there meetings that involve beer and snacks?
can...I...join the club if I'm 3 for 5?
[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-05-11 11:38:12
Link | Quote | Reply

volkom said: »

I don't think anyone here have seen that one until now.

You remember this actually turned out quite poorly for that character, right?

Also, somewhat coincidentally -- or maybe you did it deliberately -- that movie pointedly has no women in it unless you count the computer's voice.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-05-11 11:38:56
Link | Quote | Reply

that said tho.

lobster pasta

Yeah, sounds like something that may just not always be on their supply list.

Bon apetite!
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2015-05-11 11:43:18
Link | Quote | Reply

I haven't read that thread yet, the premise made me laugh pretty hard on saturday morning when I was waking up & smoking a cigarette.

who are these *** dudes that burn calories thinking about this goofy ***?
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2015-05-11 11:45:58
Link | Quote | Reply

It's 'Men going their own way' he made an acronym out of his own title.

I'm good at translating dummy.

brb gotta read the rest of it.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-05-11 11:46:13
Link | Quote | Reply

that said tho.

lobster pasta

yeah as a general rule I don't think you ever want discount seafood...
special because they don't have it all the time=good
special discount because it smells like it washed up on the beach and was found some time later=bad
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-05-11 11:48:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mosin said: »
It's 'Men going their own way' he made an acronym out of his own title.

Well... I was too stupid to catch on/notice that...

I got a lot on my plate right now.... ok sure... it's pizza but still
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2015-05-11 11:50:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mosin said: »
I haven't read that thread yet, the premise made me laugh pretty hard on saturday morning when I was waking up & smoking a cigarette.

who are these *** dudes that burn calories thinking about this goofy ***?

It'll make you want to hug your son real tight and plant a big, wet smooch on his face.

I feel like I'm going to have to monitor internet usage pretty closely beginning in middle school, for more reasons than one.

EDIT: And I'm going to have to give him a thorough explanation on the topic of girls. :/
[+]
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
Server: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2015-05-11 11:52:58
Link | Quote | Reply

On the list of things I'll never understand, seafood pizza is climbing quickly.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2015-05-11 11:55:00
Link | Quote | Reply

The calamari looks delicious. The clams on pizza, though? You'd have to pick those off then shuck them. Why not get it in pasta?
[+]
 Bahamut.Milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2015-05-11 11:55:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramyrez said: »

Yeah, I had never heard of it before either. But your description sounds accurate.

The thread itself is fine, though I really would expect there to be more people denouncing these woman-hating jackasses. They really deserve [Comment redacted for the sake of deceny] the negative repercussions of their actions. Sadly they won't all get them.

As it is I, apparently, just can't resist being baited into discussions such as these. I -- apparently, at least as far as the internet is concerned -- have a certefiable (or was it commitable?) White Knight complex.

When I was raised it was just called "being a decent human being", but hey. New generation, new terms.
It's generally the same *** trying to get attention, and who will (if given it) turn the forums (at least temporarily) into a misogynist's wet dreamland, and which somehow resembles a desolate uni-gender echo-chamber lacking rational thought and debate.

I don't have the time (nor interest) anymore to combat idiots that are spoon-fed drivel and can't recognize that they are ingesting fetid, stale crazy person excrement and treating it like the finest filet mignon paired with a rioja.
[+]
 Bahamut.Milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2015-05-11 11:58:22
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2015-05-11 11:58:27
Link | Quote | Reply

I think Mil is right. Looks like the OP only has six posts here. It seems like someone who is just here to disrupt the continuity with a complete and utter shitfest.
[+]
 Bahamut.Milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2015-05-11 11:59:21
Link | Quote | Reply

And yay for 2.5k!
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2015-05-11 12:06:09
Link | Quote | Reply

O wow, I should've trusted my instincts & stayed out of that pile of stupid.

It'll make you want to hug your son real tight and plant a big, wet smooch on his face.

it'll make me want to quit smoking anyway... I've got to stay alive long enough to educate the boy!
[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-05-11 12:08:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Jassik said: »

I can do seafood pizza when it's got a white garlic sauce and maybe some lobster/crab/small shrimp tossed and sauted in a bit of butter and seasoning.

But...yeah. That one not so much.
 Bahamut.Milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2015-05-11 12:11:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Jassik said: »

I can do seafood pizza when it's got a white garlic sauce and maybe some lobster/crab/small shrimp tossed and sauted in a bit of butter and seasoning.

But...yeah. That one not so much.
That's called garlic bread with seafood.
By Ramyrez 2015-05-11 12:12:22
Link | Quote | Reply

It's generally the same *** trying to get attention, and who will (if given it) turn the forums (at least temporarily) into a misogynist's wet dreamland, and which somehow resembles a desolate uni-gender echo-chamber lacking rational thought and debate.

I can only say that as I get older, and the more enabled and vocal the geek community becomes, I have been increasingly disheartened to find out that approximately 90% of them apparently never learned a single lesson from all the literary examples of model behaviour we have, nor did they learn a single *** thing about how it feels being treated like ***other than "wanting to make others feel like ***too".

It's like pieces of ***who ridicule a girl/guy for being fat in cosplay.

*** you, you meaningless piece of penile discharge. I can't tell you how to think, but I can tell you you're being a piece of ***for trying to bring someone else down who's trying to be themself with other people they thought were like them, and instead you're going to make them feel bad?

Get real.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-05-11 12:12:53
Link | Quote | Reply

That's called garlic bread with seafood.

Garlic bread is just garlic/seasoning and butter!

Mine is a sauce! Like a seafood alfredo pizza!
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
Server: Lakshmi
user: Rooks
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-05-11 12:25:38
Link | Quote | Reply

I can only say that as I get older, and the more enabled and vocal the geek community becomes, I have been increasingly disheartened to find out that approximately 90% of them apparently never learned a single lesson from all the literary examples of model behaviour we have, nor did they learn a single *** thing about how it feels being treated like ***other than "wanting to make others feel like ***too".

It's like pieces of ***who ridicule a girl/guy for being fat in cosplay.

*** you, you meaningless piece of penile discharge. I can't tell you how to think, but I can tell you you're being a piece of ***for trying to bring someone else down who's trying to be themself with other people they thought were like them, and instead you're going to make them feel bad?

Get real.

Honestly, it's the same mentality that enables hazing: "I had to suffer, back then, so now it's their turn!"

The whole point of geekdom was supposed to be about inclusion, but it's always good to be reminded that yes, power corrupts, and yes, it corrupts almost everyone.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2015-05-11 12:25:42
Link | Quote | Reply

On a slightly related topic, John Oliver's segment last night on the heels of that abomination of a thread...

Where's Flav?
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-05-11 12:39:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Where's Flav?

he's probably trying to take over mgtow and fold them into his mennonite organization...

sounds to me like they furiously masterbait /corny rimshot
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 17337 17338 17339 ... 18549 18550 18551