First Page 2 3 ... 16627 16628 16629 ... 18549 18550 18551
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-05-05 14:24:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
Friends ex-gf. This will end with bowls and bowls of ***stew.

and no offense, but I can hear your weiner thinking it over from over here! trying to come up with the Pros for the plus column lol.

Edit: Now if only I had bet money I would page with that, everything would be fine!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Server: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-05-05 14:26:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
She's his ex... what does it matter anymore?

Then again... there's probably a reason she's his ex... do you want to take that risk? Or did she discard his *** for you? Are you the reason he spent all those days getting drunk beyond recognition and calling what he thought was her but was really just some strange guy working at a dog shelter who began to record those conversations and put them on youtube!?!?

I'm tired.

You don't think getting into a relationship with a friend's ex a week after things went *** up is a *** move?
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-05-05 14:28:08
Link | Quote | Reply

You don't think getting into a relationship with a friend's ex a week after things went *** up is a *** move?

for some reason everyone leaves important details like these out of the initial post!
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-05-05 14:28:43
Link | Quote | Reply

All you need to know about women.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-05-05 14:31:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »

for some reason everyone leaves important details like these out of the initial post!

What's the statute of limitations on a friends ex again? xD
 Lakshmi.Flavin
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-05-05 14:35:59
Link | Quote | Reply

She's his ex... what does it matter anymore?

Then again... there's probably a reason she's his ex... do you want to take that risk? Or did she discard his *** for you? Are you the reason he spent all those days getting drunk beyond recognition and calling what he thought was her but was really just some strange guy working at a dog shelter who began to record those conversations and put them on youtube!?!?

I'm tired.

Nope. If they still wanted each other or if it was ever going to work they would still be together. Once they break up its a free for all as far as I'm concerned.

Now you're friend might see it differently but I already explained how I felt about that. If it comes to that though you got a decision to make.

If she dicked him over or was a total biotch then I doubt you'd want to be with her anyways. I figure if you're even a little interested she's probably a decent enough person and why give up a shot because of something silly like oh but my friend dated her once!

Beware though he will always be able to make sloppy seconds jokes after this though... It's good times.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-05-05 14:36:46
Link | Quote | Reply

The minute they break up as long as you weren't working her before the relationship ended.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-05-05 14:38:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Whatever happened to bros before hoes?
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-05-05 14:41:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
I put my bro before the hoe by not pursuing something while they were together.

The relationship is over. Dead. Kaput. No reason not to pursue something if it's there.

Edit: and you know what that could be my future wife you're calling a hoe you ***!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-05-05 14:45:20
Link | Quote | Reply

This stuff is just as ridiculous as "I liked him/her first so you can't have him/her ever!"

No... this is not the third grade.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Server: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2014-05-05 14:50:30
Link | Quote | Reply

When people run in the same few circles, eventually stuff happens. That's what I chock it up to.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-05-05 14:50:42
Link | Quote | Reply

The relationship is over. Dead. Kaput. No reason not to pursue something if it's there.

Edit: and you know what that could be my future wife you're calling a hoe you ***!
You should ask your friend permission first. But make sure she doesn't know, otherwise she'll feel like an object, etc. It's more of a courtesy thing.

It's an interesting phenomenon to keep a friend and bang his ex at the same time.

Funny story about that... I'll give you the interesting details.

Friend went to Alaska to go teach for a year, I asked if he didn't mind, he said sure, but I don't think she'll go for you. Challenge accepted! Randomly sends me a bottle of chloroform he found in the storage closet up in AK. Challenge completed in a week.

The chloroform was unrelated, just a funny side note.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2014-05-05 14:53:06
Link | Quote | Reply

We are chloroform advocates here, but only for personal use. Ether binges are only reserved for travelling through bat country.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-05-05 14:55:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
We are chloroform advocates here, but only for personal use. Ether binges are only reserved for travelling through bat country.
I tried to get myself to pass out with it. Didn't work.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-05-05 14:56:08
Link | Quote | Reply

we need the whole story before the council can convene...

But if I was sparth, I would look at my phone, then put it down at my side and then say this to sparth's friend.

S.) Do you think she is doing this just to try to get back at you?
F.) What?
S.) Lisa, she's (texting me/ emailing me/ calling me) trying to hook up I think.

Now, the ball is in your friends court and his reply dictates the terms of your agreement. Which is critical.
He could say.

I'll kill you!
or
Go ahead man, Idc
or
any number of things... but if he gives you the go ahead you have to reconfirm by stating... are you sure you would be ok with me _______ lisa?

You can't at any time express any interest in doing so until after he has said it's ok at least three times and you shake on it.

PARKER Edit: The views of Nikolce are in no way the views of the management of this station, any advice is thereby agreed to be taken "at one's own risk" side effects may include loss of friendship, death by chocking, baldness, blindness, vomiting, weight gain, venereal disease, constipation, pregnancy, acne, a sudden urge to gamble, sleepwalking, dry mouth, itchy eye, yellowing of the face or skin, which may be a sign of liver failure be sure to ask your doctor if dating your friends ex is right for you. If you can't afford your medication astra zenica may be able to help
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-05-05 14:56:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Moral of story I guess is, you can't chloroform yourself.
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2014-05-05 14:56:32
Link | Quote | Reply

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... and also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.
Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can.
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
Server: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2014-05-05 15:00:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Misao said: »
Well, I feel dumb! Totally forgot about his brother!

Damn you, California Cheese!

Took me a sec.

I think you beat me!

I mean, HAHA Diggy-Diego! Meet your doom!

:s tough one

Not sure where to go from here. Hmmm...
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-05-05 15:10:43
Link | Quote | Reply

You should ask your friend permission first. But make sure she doesn't know, otherwise she'll feel like an object, etc. It's more of a courtesy thing.

It's an interesting phenomenon to keep a friend and bang his ex at the same time.

Friend went to Alaska to go teach for a year, I asked if he didn't mind, he said sure, but I don't think she'll go for you. Challenge accepted! Randomly sends me a bottle of chloroform he found in the storage closet up in AK. Challenge completed in a week.

So it's ok to treat someone like an object as long as they don't know.... roger.

It's not all that interesting. Don't be a child lol. She does not belong to you and I don't need your permission to date her if she feels the same about me.

Someone else is eventually going to swoop in and bang your ex... If you care about her why not have it be someone you know that will treat her well...

How you navigate the friendship after that is up to you and your friend but personally I don't like passing up chances because of something silly like this.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-05-05 15:13:52
Link | Quote | Reply

we need the whole story before the council can convene...

But if I was sparth, I would look at my phone, then put it down at my side and then say this to sparth's friend.

S.) Do you think she is doing this just to try to get back at you?
F.) What?
S.) Lisa, she's (texting me/ emailing me/ calling me) trying to hook up I think.

Now, the ball is in your friends court and his reply dictates the terms of your agreement. Which is critical.
He could say.

I'll kill you!
or
Go ahead man, Idc
or
any number of things... but if he gives you the go ahead you have to reconfirm by stating... are you sure you would be ok with me _______ lisa?

You can't at any time express any interest in doing so until after he has said it's ok at least three times and you shake on it.

PARKER Edit: The views of Nikolce are in no way the views of the management of this station, any advice is thereby agreed to be taken "at one's own risk" side effects may include loss of friendship, death by chocking, baldness, blindness, vomiting, weight gain, venereal disease, constipation, pregnancy, acne, a sudden urge to gamble, sleepwalking, dry mouth, itchy eye, yellowing of the face or skin, which may be a sign of liver failure be sure to ask your doctor if dating your friends ex is right for you. If you can't afford your medication astra zenica may be able to help
I find that whole pretense to be a waste of time and energy... The people never really know until after it starts happening anyways... he could give you permission then see you two together after and rage inside...

What's going to happen then? He askes you to stop seeing her? You going to break up with her because he no longer likes the idea?

He could say no at first and then later think about it and then be fine with it but by then your chance may have already passed.

Find out what you want more and what you're willing to risk and then make a decision. For each of us it's a bit different.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-05-05 15:16:02
Link | Quote | Reply

So it's ok to treat someone like an object as long as they don't know.... roger.

It's not all that interesting. Don't be a child lol. She does not belong to you and I don't need your permission to date her if she feels the same about me.

Someone else is eventually going to swoop in and bang your ex... If you care about her why not have it be someone you know that will treat her well...

How you navigate the friendship after that is up to you and your friend but personally I don't like passing up chances because of something silly like this.
I've yet to find a guy who thinks this. Wouldn't life be great if more people thought like this?
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-05-05 15:20:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Even the most intelligent person I knew, an electrical engineer who does prosthetic limbs for a living now, told me "Don't you dare talk to her!" I'm like "Wow, I did one time and you automatically label me as that guy?" He hated her guts too, and I had very little interest in her, but she sent me a message on myspace (yeah it was awhile ago) and he got his panties all in a bunch, lol.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-05-05 15:22:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Try everything once, as they say, just don't label me man for being adventurous and trying new things!
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-05-05 15:28:56
Link | Quote | Reply

That's because we're all pretty juvenile.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-05-05 15:30:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Damned if you do, damned if you don't. So might as well do it.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-05-05 15:33:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Even the most intelligent person I knew, an electrical engineer who does prosthetic limbs for a living now, told me "Don't you dare talk to her!" I'm like "Wow, I did one time and you automatically label me as that guy?" He hated her guts too, and I had very little interest in her, but she sent me a message on myspace (yeah it was awhile ago) and he got his panties all in a bunch, lol.
Or what? lol... Always makes me laugh when people do that. What kind of friend threatens you?

Just reply with the old well I wasn't even going to pursue her until now...
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2014-05-05 15:34:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Damn you, Tupac!

YouTube Video Placeholder

Took me a sec.

I think you beat me!

Misa and me doin' the pop culture Monday match!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-05-05 15:36:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Damned if you do, damned if you don't. So might as well do it.
I guess... but that's a terrible reason to do anything.

My whole point is that you make a decision. Do you like this girl/guy? Do you want to give it a real shot?

If the answer is yes to both then I say go for it.

You're friend may or may not understand but that's a decision you have to make.
 Bismarck.Misao
Server: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2014-05-05 15:39:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Damn you, Santana!

Took me a sec.

I think you beat me!

Misa and me doin' the pop culture Monday match!
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-05-05 15:44:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Or what? lol... Always makes me laugh when people do that. What kind of friend threatens you?

Just reply with the old well I wasn't even going to pursue her until now...
I was living with him at the time so I had to be like, nah, just interesting. He then proceeded to talk ***about her for awhile. She was a ***, but I had nothing against her.
First Page 2 3 ... 16627 16628 16629 ... 18549 18550 18551