Exactly. I've been off the deep end ever since I started hanging out with you hosers!
We're definitely not hanging out with you and you were like this before we ever met you...
If that was true, you would have made your own thread long ago when I said, "I won't bug you three if you made your own thread." You are willingly posting here with me nerd, deal with it. Nik! No hostage situations allowed!
You mean when you said that like two weeks ago? You have an odd form of logic... I don't get this moving thing either I just post wherever I feel like posting as this place is not my home and there is no need to move to or from it lol...
Oats in the water? Is it a song about thirsty hungry horses? : p
LOL no, but I think I read someones interpretation that the song was about heroin addiction. GO figure. XD
Hey Z! I would like to say that this Architect, or person who put together this project, I kinda do respect them for putting together a Matrix of Work for 291 individual units. Well...I complimented an architect...gonna go take a cold shower.
Hey Mos, your sun dance doing any better?
Nik, I thought we said no more bombings of buses since LAPD would track down your Ninjas, that are already on high suspicions for taking down that plane.
Hey Z! I would like to say that this Architect, or person who put together this project, I kinda do respect them for putting together a Matrix of Work for 291 individual units. Well...I complimented an architect...gonna go take a cold shower.
Was that the PM about the project you sent me yesterday, or is this the colonial rehab? I need to go glance at that PM again. My eyeballs were going to pop out of my head and roll across the floor yesterday.
Hey Z! I would like to say that this Architect, or person who put together this project, I kinda do respect them for putting together a Matrix of Work for 291 individual units. Well...I complimented an architect...gonna go take a cold shower.
Was that the PM about the project you sent me yesterday, or is this the colonial rehab? I need to go glance at that PM again. My eyeballs were going to pop out of my head and roll across the floor yesterday.
no!!! the weather went right back to ***after one nice weekend. the sun gods must have decided that since Iwas taunting them, they'd just tease me for a few days, then make me miserable again. *** this winter. early October is too soon to start.
You suck at remembering the past flavin. It was months ago. And the point was instead of being annoyed at everyone coming in or whining about them, if you made your own thread and it wasn't open ended like this one you'd have less hassle and annoyance to deal with. Assuming you are speaking your heart most days.
You're actually right it was just 2 months ago that you first said it.
Stop deliberately trying to pester me over some stupid little quest your on to "restore ni" and just realize that everyone else got bored and left lol.
Speaking my heart? This is a forum I come on and BS with some people that I know and random ***... It's when you say ***like this or send me PMs and then physically say you're stopping yourself before you get too corny... It's not annoying it's creepy.
Edit: As of 2010-10-05 14:48:06 CST, Ni reached 10,000 pages.
Since we all can't be on the same linkshell in game, this can be our cross server linkshell thread.
Like most linkshells, it can be pretty dead at times. Other times it's full of intense conversations about either rl, gear, goals, pokemon or anything else you want to contribute.
We can cover any sort of topic at all, within reason of the forum rules. No real main topic, just a bunch of FFXIAH friends/people coming on and discussing random things.
Yeah Chuu. Bringing you up to speed, Ludoggy is the LS pedophile. I'm the fountain of random and useless knowledge that makes you go "Hrm" with the occasional side of "holy shit he said what?"
Kungfu is the LS nutjob, spouting super random things that are usually sexist, until Savvy or Alyria comes into the room. Then he's a classic case of sexual harrassment. Rumaha is also true to the second part; we're wondering about his sexuality though.
Daj is Ludoggy's gay lover. Not much else is known about this Asuran. Tairo is kinda new, but since is a female and Alyria's lesbian lover, she fit right in real quick.
Celene(F) and Rowland(M) are more of the shyer members, but often say things that are witty, have a good pun and sometimes cause three page discussions. Celene hates when people hit on her. It doesn't stop them from trying.
Krizz is just social and likes to kill time here during work Tbest is about the same, except tends to be a douche to guys and affectionate toward girls.
Alyria is the most social female, gets groped a lot without provoking it by others, and Tairo ends up stabbing people for it. Cai is just a barrel of lols, I might be gay for him. If I wasn't straight.
Not sure about Citag, s/he's new. Kiriyu is just an in-out kinda person. Says one thing every three days that every guy makes a big fuss over. Ludoggy gets really defensive since she's asian and underage (might be 18 now).
Artem is the wayward soul that makes you ponder the meaning of life by constantly reminding us life can suck. But he deals, and so do we. About the same for Savannah, except people are more "AWH!" to her because of a vagina involved.
Dasva is the ex military man (as is Krizz but this doesn't apply to him) who hates the world and plots a way to destroy most of it.
Number2 is kinda like a mix between Cai and I; never bashes, likes to laugh and has odd avatars. His current suits a lot of the convos this LS gets into. Barti is most well known for his moustache. He gives mousatche rides for a fee. I'm missing a few people but whatever. CARRY ON!
Luelle Smells.
Roster of FFXIAH Ni (as of April 1st, 2010 Pocoyo avatar craze)
Happy b-day ls.
Heres my lame gift to AHLS, since Row is lame and took away the OP, I made my own!
Haseyo/Bignose: He's got a bigass nose, Leader of the RL avi revloution or some junk no one gives a crap about...crazy about his asian pop/rock bands and is a closet pedo. AKA LAME
Dameshi: wont level his sam sub and is a lolblu, LAME
Citag: Doesnt put out, Really lame
Dasva: Uses Chu as a cover up for his desire for me greased up and naked on his bed, Lame.
Rydiya/Bra+Panties: Secret lesbien, doesnt wear bra+panties, like to knit and other old people stuff (bingo)
Pikachu/Chu: Hi Chu, I love chu
Kryee/Socks: Noms on socks, wears the sam red pair everyday and frequently sniffs her arm pits.
Cheyne: Domo origoto, Mr Roboto...I think he's gay.
Urial: SOCCER IS LAME AND YOU'RE LAME.
Thundars: LOLCANADIAN
Spence: LOLFRENCHCANADIAN
Enterius/ghost: He's a ghost...he'll say something witty to me later.
Ixe: Ducky face and cant seem to get a straw in her mouth (can get other things in there though)
Mairah: She cool...lame
Bart: Full times OPO-OPO, free mustache rides otherwise LAME
Sav/Mango: Field trips, yay!
Aly/thatgreenmodthatwillbanmeifIsayanythingbad: *tapes*
Woody: You're not Italian...no tea for you.
Sectum: My apprentice...loves asian girls, loves to cook...he's awesome. put me in a story where I wasnt a pedo and that'd cool
Rum:STOP RAIDING MY BASEMENT AND TAKING AWAY MY GIRLS GAWD. Long Islander...lame
Valencea:Wont tell me the color of her undies, you lost the bet...no we cant get married...NO MEANS NO
Kojo:Open pedo...he likes scat, ewww
Tohsou: I think he's a pedo with a girlfriend as cover up, lame.
Kiriyu/strawberry: Lurk Less post moar! I see you what you are doing!
Krizz: Mohawk guy #1
Triet: Mohawk guy #1...wait
Bloodbathboy: The Hulk
Kungfuhustle: AH%DUE%$JNSRGHSRHHEYHEHSA Y%HEDHGSR EAT AHUYY DONKEY NUTS
Celene: Quit...Canadian...who the hell quits?
Tbest: MIA
Eternaltriumph: Where the hell has he been? Is he gone cause he got pussywhipped or something? Whatever...
#2: GOD...I miss him /cry
Luelle/otherlu: The Other Lu.
Zekky: Quit, kicking ass, raped me :\
Krystale/Girlwithpiercing: Magnets stick to her, Toke Canadian, hawt...she's 15 right?
Marzbarz: NINJA
Rowland: All your Pocoyo are belong to...him
Weewoo/Tool: He liked Asura and wont admit it.
Miemo: Has a mithra avi c.c
Kalyna: is a girl right? right? oh...lame
Gimmeurselables: TOO MUCH BOUNCE...TOO BIG, EWWWW
Sagittario: Lame elf whu runs around in a diaper subligar
Ludoggy: Faggot
Edit: The Family Ni Tree
Luelle's (And Citag's too!) birthday present
[h1]H1[/h1]
[h2]H2[/h2]
[h3]H3[/h3]
[figlet]Figlet[/figlet]
[spoiler="Custom spoiler!"][h1]Yay[/h1][/spoiler]
[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/matas/hobnotropic[/soundcloud]
Will try to get to more stuff when I can.
Disclaimer: Your Feelings May Get Hurt In Your Stay Here.