Forum » Everything Else » Undead » FFXIAH Linkshell Ni
FFXIAH Linkshell Ni
First Page 2 3 ... 152 153 154 ... 18549 18550 18551
 Asura.Artemicion
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Artemicion 2009-07-19 14:38:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Does anyone know someone who has found a tablet before? Do they tend to just be out in the open or in obscure and remote locations on the map?
Server: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-07-19 14:39:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Artemicion said:
Wow, I quite literally rubbed my PC the wrong way and it totally restarted on its own >.>

Guess it doesn't want me to get a Kupo ring.

User submitted image

"I'm afraid I can't let you do that, Arte...."
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-07-19 14:42:40
Link | Quote | Reply

LOL Row ^^
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2009-07-19 14:43:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't you have to be realllllly up close to the tablet to even target it?
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-07-19 14:44:13
Link | Quote | Reply

yep.
or you can use ap radar and get it 5+times like that guy from siren.
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2009-07-19 14:44:36
Link | Quote | Reply

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! I thought I found one but it really turned out to be a Field Parchment ; ;
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-07-19 14:45:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Artemicion said:
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! I thought I found one but it really turned out to be a Field Parchment ; ;

didnt this happen like last week too?
 Asura.Sidi
user: Sidi
By Asura.Sidi 2009-07-19 14:49:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Ludoggy said:
Artemicion said:

didnt this happen like last week too?

last week happened to me with a lucky rune ; ;
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2009-07-19 14:50:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Does SE even bother actually hiding the tablets? Or are they all randomly tossed out in the open?
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-07-19 14:53:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Rowland said:
Wow people are ***. I'm at work at the video game store and I get a call from someone asking if we have any PS3s for sale. I say we have a new PS3 80gb for $349.99. He's like "you guys are going out of business right?" I say yes. He says "Is there any way you can cut me a deal on that?" No.

Get used to it...when my previous employer went out of business, I dealt with it all the time. All of a sudden they think it's a flea market and I'm there to haggle with people...

"I see this laptop is marked at $600..."
"Yeah, marked down from $800."
"I'll give you $300 for it...."
"...it's $600."
"You're going out of business right? You have to cut me a deal or else you'll be stuck with it..."
"Are you kidding? Someone will come in and buy this just to flip it on Ebay before it gets marked down to that price...hell, my BOSS is going to be buying a bunch of these up himself to do just that..."
"GOD NO WONDER YOU GUYS ARE GOING OUT OF BUSINESS YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR CUSTOMERS!"
"Actually, us taking it in the *** all the time for our 'customers' is WHY we're going out of business. But guess what? I'm losing my job anyway, so I don't have to help you! LATERZ!!!"

*I walk away*

Happened every other day...gotta love the bottom feeders, man
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-07-19 14:57:46
Link | Quote | Reply

I blame the news.
they say "in this kind of economy you should try haggling everything"
only time you are allowed to haggle is at a used car dealership, garage sale, when you are at the flea market and they are selling illegal fireworks/swords.
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2009-07-19 14:58:07
Link | Quote | Reply

*** THIS ***!
/downloads AP Radar
 Asura.Sidi
user: Sidi
By Asura.Sidi 2009-07-19 14:59:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Artemicion said:
*** THIS ***!
/downloads AP Radar

DONT GO TO THE DARKSIDE!!!!!!!
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-07-19 15:00:02
Link | Quote | Reply

how come dr pepper and mr fibb are both missing the "."s?
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-07-19 15:00:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Rowland said:
Maybe I want to pay that $300 for myself and just for the fact you can't have it?

Exactly! I hid so much ***in that place to buy when it was like 70% off, and so did everyone else that was smart...I worked in the warehouse, too, so all the choice ***never even made it to the sales floor LOL
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2009-07-19 15:01:34
Link | Quote | Reply

...... *** tablet was discovered RIGHT where I was gonna go to look next ~_~
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-07-19 15:02:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Ludoggy said:
I blame the news.
only time you are allowed to haggle is at a used car dealership, garage sale, when you are at the flea market and they are selling illegal fireworks/swords.

Yeah, but c'mon...if you go to freaking walmart and grab a shirt, if it's marked $12.99, that's what it costs. If you go to the grocery store and grab an orange, and it's 50 cents, that's what it costs...

Why the *** would computers be any different? Do people think we really have the power to just change prices on ***? If we did, why the *** wouldn't we be changing the prices on our OWN ***??
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-07-19 15:04:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah...but you say Mr. Rowland.
not Mr Rowland.
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2009-07-19 15:06:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Ludoggy said:
I blame the news.

Yeah, but c'mon...if you go to freaking walmart and grab a shirt, if it's marked $12.99, that's what it costs. If you go to the grocery store and grab an orange, and it's 50 cents, that's what it costs...

Why the *** would computers be any different? Do people think we really have the power to just change prices on ***? If we did, why the *** wouldn't we be changing the prices on our OWN ***??

Haggling can work to a degree on many things however, it really depends on what it is and who is in charge. For example, at the grocery store I work at we'll have those 20 ounce poweraid bottles on sale for like 79 cents.

Many people go apeshit over that and stock up big despite the item limit, and if anyone goes over we'll often bypass by having separate transactions, or having a store owner approval if they can still get something out of it.

I remember buying a shitload of backstock jones soda for 75 cents a piece instead of the typical $1.29 they go for on the main floor.
 Seraph.Caiyuo
Server: Seraph
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-07-19 15:08:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Sidi said:
Artemicion said:
*** THIS ***!
/downloads AP Radar

DONT GO TO THE DARKSIDE!!!!!!!
I sed shatap, u!
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2009-07-19 15:10:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Rowland said:
People are more likely to be nicer when they buy in bulk instead of wanting one item

Exactly. Only time you can really get away with a good deal or markdown is if it's some sort of combo or multi-purchase transaction. Otherwise you're no different than any other regular joe that buys a slow moving item once in awhile. Why should they be the special one who gets a lower price?

The ones who BUY MORE are the ones who get deals, not just the ones looking for something cheap then take off.
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-07-19 15:12:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Artemicion said:
Haggling can work to a degree on many things however, it really depends on what it is and who is in charge. For example, at the grocery store I work at we'll have those 20 ounce poweraid bottles on sale for like 79 cents.

Many people go apeshit over that and stock up big despite the item limit, and if anyone goes over we'll often bypass by having separate transactions, or having a store owner approval if they can still get something out of it.

I remember buying a shitload of backstock jones soda for 75 cents a piece instead of the typical $1.29 they go for on the main floor.

Well yeah, but that's a legit sale, you're just letting people get more then the specified quantity. I'm talking, I walk into your store, pick up a box of Frosted Flakes, it's 4.59, go to the checkout, say "Here, I'll give you $3.00 for it" and then *** and complain when you won't just discount it. That happened every *** day, even BEFORE we started liquidating.

Only difference was, before liquidation, we had to be nice about it. Afterwards, we told people to go *** themselves. It was quite cathartic, actually...
First Page 2 3 ... 152 153 154 ... 18549 18550 18551