Row: The difference is I spoiler-ed it and you didn't have to watch it, where your avatar is just...there...in my window...glaring into my soul from the outside...
You want to regret? Meaning you don't regret them but you feel like you should? What's the situation? Did you ask her? What did she say? Are you going to marry this girl someday? Does she like to hold babies?
Holding babies is ok... but if she likes to kiss babies then run very far away because that means she might be a politician!
You want to regret? Meaning you don't regret them but you feel like you should? What's the situation? Did you ask her? What did she say? Are you going to marry this girl someday? Does she like to hold babies?
I want to make a stupid mistake or two to get myself back on course :)
So you want to ask her and have her say no so you'll regret having asked her and then you'll be able to regret your decision?
You want to regret? Meaning you don't regret them but you feel like you should? What's the situation? Did you ask her? What did she say? Are you going to marry this girl someday? Does she like to hold babies?
I want to make a stupid mistake or two to get myself back on course :)
So you want to ask her and have her say no so you'll regret having asked her and then you'll be able to regret your decision?
Even if she said no, the first regret would take place by not asking her. The regret would come from the idea of asking her, but failing to do so. Are there pics of this girl? What do you plan on doing with her besides dancing?
Why do you want to see pics of a girl another guy wants to ask out?
I have no problem asking a girl out but I never did for balls/dances as I failed at those. I never put much into learning to dance like that so any one I went to the girl was just bored and then it was just dumb. I just aksed em to do stuff I was good at or anyone can enjoy lol. Plus dances were always so ambiguous...
If she says no, no big deal. No hurt feelings, either way.
If she says yes, I have to think of logistics. She lives in NY, the ball is in NJ. Do I ask her to stay the night? But then, doesn't that pressure her to feel like she has to, you know?
And I'm not after that, but how would I even bring that up?
So logistically, she says yes. Cool! We go, we dance in my school's amazing library. I've suited up.
This time, I'll actually kiss her. I don't have the same silly fears I had s a kid. I'm much less scared of this all than 18 months ago. I have social skills, and a shocking reserve of confidence built up.
But logistics. There are 2 loft beds in my apartment. My brother owes me one, but I've also convinced him to ask this girl to the ball. So that complicates things.
I'm not actually worried, no real big deal to be had here. I don't want her feeling pressured to think I'm expecting something. I just want to see her, but I can't think of how to do logistics on this.
If you tell her she has to spend the night she'll say no. If she says yes, sex may be on the table.
Sex is pretty much a non-factor. I'll PM you.
I would never say "Btw, you have to stay the night". But balls take place at night, and by the time it's over, it would be too late to get her on a bus home.
Even if she said no, the first regret would take place by not asking her. The regret would come from the idea of asking her, but failing to do so. Are there pics of this girl? What do you plan on doing with her besides dancing?
Why do you want to see pics of a girl another guy wants to ask out?
To see if they would make a good couple, gauge if she's more attractive than him (out of his league), or if he could do better. Also Reboot Season 3 was the best season, you kinda have the watch the first two seasons to get some references and know/feel for the characters.
lol that's funny. I would like to hire you as my fortune teller if you could actually tell if they'd be a good match by looks alone. Anyways, by that logic he already thinks he has a chance so they must be in a situation of relative attractiveness.
I can tell you this though, people are missing out on a lot if they base their attempts off of the looks # scale. Though I personally refuse to ask out coworkers... just too much potential for bad.
Edit: As of 2010-10-05 14:48:06 CST, Ni reached 10,000 pages.
Since we all can't be on the same linkshell in game, this can be our cross server linkshell thread.
Like most linkshells, it can be pretty dead at times. Other times it's full of intense conversations about either rl, gear, goals, pokemon or anything else you want to contribute.
We can cover any sort of topic at all, within reason of the forum rules. No real main topic, just a bunch of FFXIAH friends/people coming on and discussing random things.
Yeah Chuu. Bringing you up to speed, Ludoggy is the LS pedophile. I'm the fountain of random and useless knowledge that makes you go "Hrm" with the occasional side of "holy shit he said what?"
Kungfu is the LS nutjob, spouting super random things that are usually sexist, until Savvy or Alyria comes into the room. Then he's a classic case of sexual harrassment. Rumaha is also true to the second part; we're wondering about his sexuality though.
Daj is Ludoggy's gay lover. Not much else is known about this Asuran. Tairo is kinda new, but since is a female and Alyria's lesbian lover, she fit right in real quick.
Celene(F) and Rowland(M) are more of the shyer members, but often say things that are witty, have a good pun and sometimes cause three page discussions. Celene hates when people hit on her. It doesn't stop them from trying.
Krizz is just social and likes to kill time here during work Tbest is about the same, except tends to be a douche to guys and affectionate toward girls.
Alyria is the most social female, gets groped a lot without provoking it by others, and Tairo ends up stabbing people for it. Cai is just a barrel of lols, I might be gay for him. If I wasn't straight.
Not sure about Citag, s/he's new. Kiriyu is just an in-out kinda person. Says one thing every three days that every guy makes a big fuss over. Ludoggy gets really defensive since she's asian and underage (might be 18 now).
Artem is the wayward soul that makes you ponder the meaning of life by constantly reminding us life can suck. But he deals, and so do we. About the same for Savannah, except people are more "AWH!" to her because of a vagina involved.
Dasva is the ex military man (as is Krizz but this doesn't apply to him) who hates the world and plots a way to destroy most of it.
Number2 is kinda like a mix between Cai and I; never bashes, likes to laugh and has odd avatars. His current suits a lot of the convos this LS gets into. Barti is most well known for his moustache. He gives mousatche rides for a fee. I'm missing a few people but whatever. CARRY ON!
Luelle Smells.
Roster of FFXIAH Ni (as of April 1st, 2010 Pocoyo avatar craze)
Happy b-day ls.
Heres my lame gift to AHLS, since Row is lame and took away the OP, I made my own!
Haseyo/Bignose: He's got a bigass nose, Leader of the RL avi revloution or some junk no one gives a crap about...crazy about his asian pop/rock bands and is a closet pedo. AKA LAME
Dameshi: wont level his sam sub and is a lolblu, LAME
Citag: Doesnt put out, Really lame
Dasva: Uses Chu as a cover up for his desire for me greased up and naked on his bed, Lame.
Rydiya/Bra+Panties: Secret lesbien, doesnt wear bra+panties, like to knit and other old people stuff (bingo)
Pikachu/Chu: Hi Chu, I love chu
Kryee/Socks: Noms on socks, wears the sam red pair everyday and frequently sniffs her arm pits.
Cheyne: Domo origoto, Mr Roboto...I think he's gay.
Urial: SOCCER IS LAME AND YOU'RE LAME.
Thundars: LOLCANADIAN
Spence: LOLFRENCHCANADIAN
Enterius/ghost: He's a ghost...he'll say something witty to me later.
Ixe: Ducky face and cant seem to get a straw in her mouth (can get other things in there though)
Mairah: She cool...lame
Bart: Full times OPO-OPO, free mustache rides otherwise LAME
Sav/Mango: Field trips, yay!
Aly/thatgreenmodthatwillbanmeifIsayanythingbad: *tapes*
Woody: You're not Italian...no tea for you.
Sectum: My apprentice...loves asian girls, loves to cook...he's awesome. put me in a story where I wasnt a pedo and that'd cool
Rum:STOP RAIDING MY BASEMENT AND TAKING AWAY MY GIRLS GAWD. Long Islander...lame
Valencea:Wont tell me the color of her undies, you lost the bet...no we cant get married...NO MEANS NO
Kojo:Open pedo...he likes scat, ewww
Tohsou: I think he's a pedo with a girlfriend as cover up, lame.
Kiriyu/strawberry: Lurk Less post moar! I see you what you are doing!
Krizz: Mohawk guy #1
Triet: Mohawk guy #1...wait
Bloodbathboy: The Hulk
Kungfuhustle: AH%DUE%$JNSRGHSRHHEYHEHSA Y%HEDHGSR EAT AHUYY DONKEY NUTS
Celene: Quit...Canadian...who the hell quits?
Tbest: MIA
Eternaltriumph: Where the hell has he been? Is he gone cause he got pussywhipped or something? Whatever...
#2: GOD...I miss him /cry
Luelle/otherlu: The Other Lu.
Zekky: Quit, kicking ass, raped me :\
Krystale/Girlwithpiercing: Magnets stick to her, Toke Canadian, hawt...she's 15 right?
Marzbarz: NINJA
Rowland: All your Pocoyo are belong to...him
Weewoo/Tool: He liked Asura and wont admit it.
Miemo: Has a mithra avi c.c
Kalyna: is a girl right? right? oh...lame
Gimmeurselables: TOO MUCH BOUNCE...TOO BIG, EWWWW
Sagittario: Lame elf whu runs around in a diaper subligar
Ludoggy: Faggot
Edit: The Family Ni Tree
Luelle's (And Citag's too!) birthday present
[h1]H1[/h1]
[h2]H2[/h2]
[h3]H3[/h3]
[figlet]Figlet[/figlet]
[spoiler="Custom spoiler!"][h1]Yay[/h1][/spoiler]
[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/matas/hobnotropic[/soundcloud]
Will try to get to more stuff when I can.
Disclaimer: Your Feelings May Get Hurt In Your Stay Here.