lol no want! ><
 Odin.Blazza
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-07-19 01:18:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Caiyuo said:
I believe pain lets you know your body is saying "do not want" and that you should stop unless you really know what you're doing. lol

Really? I thought that's what orgasms were for.
 Asura.Luelle
Server: Asura
user: Luelle
By Asura.Luelle 2009-07-19 01:21:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok so I found a random anime to watch...
Very Shōjo, but the main character is trying to get rid of her tan because her love interest told a friend of hers that he only likes girls who are pale.... what the heck!? lol
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2009-07-19 01:22:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Luelle said:
Ok so I found a random anime to watch...
Very Shōjo, but the main character is trying to get rid of her tan because her love interest told a friend of hers that he only likes girls who are pale.... what the heck!? lol

User submitted image
 Seraph.Chuuuuu
Server: Seraph
user:
By Seraph.Chuuuuu 2009-07-19 01:24:18
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Artemicion said:

User submitted image

ftw! hate getting brown D:
 Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph
Server: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-07-19 01:24:56
Link | Quote | Reply

It's true. I hate tan or dark skin. :/ Europeans with a tan disgust me, and I only seem to be attracted to european to begin with. Gawd.
 Odin.Blazza
Server: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-07-19 01:25:57
Link | Quote | Reply

See, being a geek and living in a cave DOES have it's advantages!
 Asura.Luelle
By Asura.Luelle 2009-07-19 01:27:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Hahaha, you guys are too funny.
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2009-07-19 01:27:38
Link | Quote | Reply

It's embarrassing. I have this Mexican farmer's tan. Not exactly something I'm proud of lol.
 Seraph.Chuuuuu
user:
By Seraph.Chuuuuu 2009-07-19 01:28:23

Artemicion said:
It's embarrassing. I have this Mexican farmer's tan. Not exactly something I'm proud of lol.

lol ftl :P you mexican or saying all we mexicans got that tan? P:
 Seraph.Caiyuo
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-07-19 01:29:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Blazza said:
Caiyuo said:
I believe pain lets you know your body is saying "do not want" and that you should stop unless you really know what you're doing. lol

Really? I thought that's what orgasms were for.
I dunno, reading back and putting that comment in it kind of sounds like *** rape? lol

Eternaltriumph said:
It's true. I hate tan or dark skin. :/ Europeans with a tan disgust me, and I only seem to be attracted to european to begin with. Gawd.
The hell is wrong with you? lol Tans and dark skin bring out so much definition in a person's skin. I hate pale skin, looks like one large mess of person-goooo. D:
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-07-19 01:30:17
Link | Quote | Reply

A mexican farmer tan is when your arms, neck, face, and possibly legs (from shorts) are tan, but naked it looks REALLY akward because your body is still pale. Derived from mexicans farming out under the hot *** sun in a t-shirt. o.o
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-07-19 01:32:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Caiyuo said:
The hell is wrong with you? lol Tans and dark skin bring out so much definition in a person's skin. I hate pale skin, looks like one large mess of person-goooo. D:

No, sir. What the hell is wrong with YOU? >:( IT WAS FREE NINETY NINE, SON!
 Seraph.Chuuuuu
user:
By Seraph.Chuuuuu 2009-07-19 01:32:33

Eternaltriumph said:
A mexican farmer tan is when your arms, neck, face, and possibly legs (from shorts) are tan, but naked it looks REALLY akward because your body is still pale. Derived from mexicans farming out under the hot *** sun in a t-shirt. o.o

lmao i know the term another reason i dont like being a mexican, a little embarrassing but eeeh nothin i can do about it :3
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2009-07-19 01:34:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Chuuuuu said:
Eternaltriumph said:

lmao i know the term another reason i dont like being a mexican, a little embarrassing but eeeh nothin i can do about it :3

Nothing to be ashamed of. I'm part mexican as well, however my previously used term was made specifically for how my tan looks xD

I suppose it's just coincidence I'm part mexican as well.
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-07-19 01:35:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Eternaltriumph said:
Caiyuo said:

No, sir. What the hell is wrong with YOU? >:( IT WAS FREE NINETY NINE, SON!
It was pale. I think I'm not starting to see where we see thing's differently. haha

Chuuuuu said:
Eternaltriumph said:

You hate having a free full-body tan at all times? lol
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2009-07-19 01:36:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Tans are fine, it's just when it's overdone it becomes downright hideous. In that case I'd prefer someone who looked like casper over someone who literally baked themselves to a crisp.
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-07-19 01:37:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Chuuuuu said:
Eternaltriumph said:

Race is nothing but an ignorant person's steriotype when they have nothing else on a person. Smart people move beyond race.

For instance, I'm from a certain small island in the carribean that speaks spanish and has a singing tropical tree frog, but I am whatever I want to be. I have a big nose, so I can be jewish. If I cut my hair military style, I'm russian since I usually scowl a lot. If I talk spanish, I'm spanish. and despite being pale, I can be "blacker" than most black people since I was raised in harlem. >.> Race is silly. Srsly.
 Seraph.Chuuuuu
user:
By Seraph.Chuuuuu 2009-07-19 01:37:52

Artemicion said:

Nothing to be ashamed of. I'm part mexican as well, however my previously used term was made specifically for how my tan looks xD
I suppose it's just coincidence I'm part mexican as well.

lol nice coincidence :P mexicans ftw sometimes >.>;

Caiyuo said:
You hate having a free full-body tan at all times? lol

lol callin me brown? lol more like weird yellow cuz i cant be white xD
 Asura.Luelle
By Asura.Luelle 2009-07-19 01:38:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I hate when people go to tanning salons and end up looking orange...
Embrace your paleness dang it!
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2009-07-19 01:40:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Eternaltriumph said:
Chuuuuu said:
Eternaltriumph said:

Race is nothing but an ignorant person's steriotype when they have nothing else on a person. Smart people move beyond race.

For instance, I'm from a certain small island in the carribean that speaks spanish and has a singing tropical tree frog, but I am whatever I want to be. I have a big nose, so I can be jewish. If I cut my hair military style, I'm russian since I usually scowl a lot. If I talk spanish, I'm spanish. and despite being pale, I can be "blacker" than most black people since I was raised in harlem. >.> Race is silly. Srsly.

I couldn't agree more, however, I do think it's perfectly fine to understand, accept, acknowledge and even take pride in your roots nad origins.
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-07-19 01:40:59
Link | Quote | Reply

weird yellow, haha. PIKACHU ANYONE? lol

I hope you guys all find out you have vitamin D deficiencies! lol
 Seraph.Chuuuuu
user:
By Seraph.Chuuuuu 2009-07-19 01:41:07

Eternaltriumph said:

y so srs :o aye well said! i like to not be a stereotype and try had not to stereotype people but workin with customers all the time gets tough P:
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2009-07-19 01:42:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Well that is as long as you don't use it as leverage to alienate others or justify stupidity, as it is so typically used for these days -.-
 Seraph.Chuuuuu
user:
By Seraph.Chuuuuu 2009-07-19 01:42:26

Caiyuo said:

oh lol a coincidence i get called yellow all the time by my family but im not that obsessed with pikachu >.>;
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-07-19 01:43:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Caiyuo said:

If I didn't pop like three vitamins a day, I so would. LOL

Also, Artem, I agree. I'm just saying don't hate what you are because of what others say. If you don't embrace it, fine. Just don't hate yourself for it. Y'know?

And Lu...I tried a tanning salon once with an ex. I found out the sun isn't the only thing that burns me before I get tan.
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-07-19 01:45:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Lue needs to change her name!
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-07-19 01:46:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Luelle is now known as Lu. Ludoggy is now known as Pedophelius Maximus.
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-07-19 01:47:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Could just call me Dog/doggy
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-07-19 01:47:39
Link | Quote | Reply