FFXIAH Linkshell Ni
First Page 2 3 ... 141 142 143 ... 18549 18550 18551
 Odin.Blazza
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-07-19 00:30:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Knowing was pretty crap as a whole, but there are a few cool scenes that make it worth while imo. The plane crash, train crash and final scene are all pretty good.
 Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph
Server: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-07-19 00:31:16
Link | Quote | Reply

As the late, great John Rambo said.

"*** the world." xD
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-07-19 00:31:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Eternaltriumph said:
Nick Cages' movies have *** blown donkey *** since after Face/Off. I wouldn't go see anything with him.

Oh come on, Lord of War was awesome :o
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-07-19 00:31:23
Link | Quote | Reply

I have spent 5+ hours at a time making programs for class assignments. 15 to 20 kids in the computer lab working on the same thing, yeah lots of brain power there.
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-07-19 00:31:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Sidi said:
Dasva said:
Sidi said:
I've had to do quite a bit for homework, projects and papers... but never really studying before... but honestly these are just the "suggested problems" that teacher gave us... and since we have no hw, and he doesn't do examples, its the ONLY way to pass this class :X

You've studied for HW!?! Actually I'm a fan of paying attention in class, actually doing the HW, OR studying a little.

Nonono XD not studying FOR homework, meant putting time in doing hw (everyone around here seems to call me doing hw "studying," like its synonymous to it, so get into that habit as well)

I pay attention in class (as much as possible, although I usually find myself doing sudoko or doodling quite a bit >.>;; ) and almost almost always do hw XD

I tend to only do HW if the teacher is so sucky that I have to help people with it so then after I get them thru it I copy lol. Or its required... like so much of your grade that you will fail even if you get 90%+ on everything else or you just get kicked out for not doing it... I tend to ask alot of questions in class and constantly try to figure out better ways of doing it while I'm getting taught stuff.. that's why I like science/math so much less memorizing more just small concepts that I'm given forever to learn lol.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-07-19 00:32:29
Link | Quote | Reply

LORD OF WAR WAS GODLY, after that everything went to the shitter.
 Asura.Sidi
Server: Asura
user: Sidi
By Asura.Sidi 2009-07-19 00:33:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Kungfuhustle said:
I have spent 5+ hours at a time making programs for class assignments. 15 to 20 kids in the computer lab working on the same thing, yeah lots of brain power there.

Yeah, I've done that >_<;;

Last semester's vba was... fun XD (the projects were like wtf dude, this is a 100 lvl course)
 Seraph.Caiyuo
Server: Seraph
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-07-19 00:34:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Blazza said:
Knowing was pretty crap as a whole, but there are a few cool scenes that make it worth while imo. The plane crash, train crash and final scene are all pretty good.
I'll agree with that. The plane crash was craaaaaazy (you don't see it coming at all), but the final scene? Like that just made me sad. How depressing it must've been to make that, having to portray that kind of reality. (trying not to spoil for anyone D;)

I liked Gone in 60 Seconds?! Go Baby Go! lol
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-07-19 00:35:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Caiyuo said:
Blazza said:
I'll agree with that. The plane crash was craaaaaazy (you don't see it coming at all), but the final scene? Like that just made me sad. How depressing it must've been to make that, having to portray that kind of reality. (trying not to spoil for anyone D;)

I liked Gone in 60 Seconds?! Go Baby Go! lol

Cheer up little emo kid!
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-07-19 00:35:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm doing a bachelor in animation at the moment, I have a total of 12 hours of class per week, then spend the rest of my waking life working on actually getting assignments done :s
 Asura.Luelle
user: Luelle
By Asura.Luelle 2009-07-19 00:35:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Hmmm I swear I posted this...but seems it did not post.
I'm level 16 alchemy. I was farming the materials, but go bored and tired so I quit.
Now I'm going to look on amazon and look at all the pretty/cool/awesome things I would buy if I was rich.
I didn't mind National Treasure...
I've been looking for a really good movie to watch. I like movies that have a lot of interesting twists in them. But not ones that will scar me for life and make me cry in the corner. Any suggestions?
 Asura.Sidi
By Asura.Sidi 2009-07-19 00:36:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Dasva said:
Sidi said:
Dasva said:
Sidi said:
I've had to do quite a bit for homework, projects and papers... but never really studying before... but honestly these are just the "suggested problems" that teacher gave us... and since we have no hw, and he doesn't do examples, its the ONLY way to pass this class :X

You've studied for HW!?! Actually I'm a fan of paying attention in class, actually doing the HW, OR studying a little.

Nonono XD not studying FOR homework, meant putting time in doing hw (everyone around here seems to call me doing hw "studying," like its synonymous to it, so get into that habit as well)

I pay attention in class (as much as possible, although I usually find myself doing sudoko or doodling quite a bit >.>;; ) and almost almost always do hw XD

I tend to only do HW if the teacher is so sucky that I have to help people with it so then after I get them thru it I copy lol. Or its required... like so much of your grade that you will fail even if you get 90%+ on everything else or you just get kicked out for not doing it... I tend to ask alot of questions in class and constantly try to figure out better ways of doing it while I'm getting taught stuff.. that's why I like science/math so much less memorizing more just small concepts that I'm given forever to learn lol.

Yeah, I love math and science because it makes sense... but almost every single classes' hw is required, although if its only 10% I don't feel too bad about skipping a few, generally though do it all... its amazing how important it is for your grade here

Generally why I hate/refuse to take courses where hw is "optional," I don't have the motivation to do optional ***on my own, so unless its required its not getting done... or if someone can force me by studying together (in which case, I feel bad about holding them back, or I get competative, and have to race them to finishing the problems, even if they aren't racing me <.<)
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2009-07-19 00:38:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Whoo hoo! Major lightning storm outside! <3 Thunderstorms.
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-07-19 00:38:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Luelle said:
Hmmm I swear I posted this...but seems it did not post.
I'm level 16 alchemy. I was farming the materials, but go bored and tired so I quit.
Now I'm going to look on amazon and look at all the pretty/cool/awesome things I would buy if I was rich.
I didn't mind National Treasure...
I've been looking for a really good movie to watch. I like movies that have a lot of interesting twists in them. But not ones that will scar me for life and make me cry in the corner. Any suggestions?

Face/Off. best action movie ever, I ***you not.
 Asura.Luelle
By Asura.Luelle 2009-07-19 00:38:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:

Now if we watch it, we will definitely see it coming :P

Whoops. forgot the [/quote]
 Asura.Luelle
By Asura.Luelle 2009-07-19 00:39:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Face/Off. best action movie ever, I ***you not.

I've seen Face/off.
I need something new that I haven't seen.
I get bored with movies if I've seen them >.<
 Asura.Sidi
By Asura.Sidi 2009-07-19 00:39:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Artemicion said:
Whoo hoo! Major lightning storm outside! <3 Thunderstorms.

YES :D

\(^_____^)/
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2009-07-19 00:40:41
Link | Quote | Reply

If I stop posting for a prolonged period I'm either asleep, or I will be needing a new PC/monitor/power strip.
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-07-19 00:41:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Nah, you still won't see it coming.
 Asura.Luelle
By Asura.Luelle 2009-07-19 00:41:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey Art, who's that in your picture?
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-07-19 00:41:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah just give me deadlines and that will be enough... lack of real deadlines yeah thats why I never finished a few stories I started and quit lol. Idk I thought the plan crash was kinda obvious... wasn't it in the previews?
 Asura.Luelle
By Asura.Luelle 2009-07-19 00:42:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Blazza said:
Nah, you still won't see it coming.

Makes me want to watch it just to see if I see the plane crash coming :P
 Seraph.Caiyuo
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-07-19 00:43:36
Link | Quote | Reply

[quote=Luelle]
Quote:

Now if we watch it, we will definitely see it coming :P
No you won't damnit! lol ITS SHOCKING OKAY?

As for good movies and interesting twists? Looking through my little folder I'd say Valkyrie had a ton of them, and even with Tom Cruise whom I don't hate or anything, I liked it a lot. On that same token, Body of Lies is really good as well. Frost/Nixon!?

I agree with you on the homework thing, Sidi, I don't think I've ever had enough motivation to do homework on my own accord without feeling the pressure from a Professor. I usually worry about being that one person they hate because I have a habit of being late to class. haha

Also! Going to start visiting us regularly in here, Blazza? :p You're around enough, you should!
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2009-07-19 00:43:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Scott Russo, lead singer to Unwritten Law~

I wish I was that sexy =/
 Asura.Sidi
By Asura.Sidi 2009-07-19 00:44:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Luelle said:

OOH OOH I KNOW!!!!

ITS SCOTT ROSSO FROM UH............ ppl who sing uhhhhhhhhhhh..............................................

some song ^_^
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-07-19 00:45:17
Link | Quote | Reply

For a movie that didn't hit any of the theaters near where I live Frost/Nixon was awesome
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2009-07-19 00:45:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Sidi said:
Luelle said:

OOH OOH I KNOW!!!!

ITS SCOTT ROSSO FROM UH............ ppl who sing uhhhhhhhhhhh..............................................

some song ^_^

That's cause I told you beforehand, cheater >.>

Download Celebration Song. It rocks!
 Seraph.Chuuuuu
user:
By Seraph.Chuuuuu 2009-07-19 00:46:30
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

so i just got back from the ER i might have fractured my knee cap by putting weight awkwardly on my knee lol go meeeeee -_-
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2009-07-19 00:47:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Chuuuuu said:
so i just got back from the ER i might have fractured my knee cap by putting weight awkwardly on my knee lol go meeeeee -_-

T_T

Hope you get better soon ._.
 Asura.Luelle
By Asura.Luelle 2009-07-19 00:47:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Hmmmm I need to get 50$ so I can by the complete series of Fruits basket on dvd.
User submitted image
First Page 2 3 ... 141 142 143 ... 18549 18550 18551