Server: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-07-18 14:55:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Dasva said:
Ludoggy said:
8$ a pack...***! D=

True... is kinda silly. Way too much anti smoking stuff out there... though really kinda deserve after the free reign they used to have not to mention smoking was like in ever movie and TV to be cool. Or the free cigs for people in military and stuff.

Artemicion said:
Kungfuhustle said:
cigarettes make peoples breath smell like ***.

Nothing a few altoids can't fix. Those things are potent x.x

Vinegars get rid of bad breath good. I'm found of red wine vinegar... good on sandwiches.
 Asura.Luelle
Server: Asura
user: Luelle
By Asura.Luelle 2009-07-18 14:56:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Hmmmm...

Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-07-18 14:57:36
Link | Quote | Reply

no wonder why N.Y. is going to die.
60% income tax on the rich. tax this tax that =\
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-07-18 14:58:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Luelle said:
Hmmmm...

thats an insult to journey /slap
Server: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-07-18 14:59:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Dasva said:
Define safer. And did you read those other side effects those arent all ciggerettes by far. And alcohol most of those only come from serious abuse.

Obviously you believe the *** about how dangerous weed is compared to other ***. That's cool, I'm not going to argue anymore. If you really believe that Alcohol and Cigarettes are legal because they're safer (i.e., less harmful), then Marijuana, that's your right.

It's like arguing about religion...one can never win. Better to just give up...
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2009-07-18 14:59:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Argh, time to break the glass.

User submitted image
 Asura.Sidi
user: Sidi
By Asura.Sidi 2009-07-18 14:59:54
Link | Quote | Reply

OMG HIPPIES O________O

*runs*
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-07-18 15:00:37
Link | Quote | Reply

When weed become legal and everyone smokes it...we'll find out that it cause penis cancer and makes women better drivers =[
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-07-18 15:00:49
Link | Quote | Reply

It's easy to label stuff as BS but surveys testing have been done so ya know I believe that. Maybe if there wasn't any like you claim but theres been rediculous about of research done on the subject.

For that matter much less if any harm with sex with teens I think we should lower the age of consent... and no I'm not being sarcastic I really want that
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-07-18 15:04:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Dasva said:
It's easy to label stuff as BS but surveys testing have been done so ya know I believe that. Maybe if there wasn't any like you claim but theres been rediculous about of research done on the subject.

Also from the same article, here's the section dealing with how difficult it is in the U.S. to do real studies of marijuana due to blockages by the DEA, et al...
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-07-18 15:05:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Ludoggy said:
When weed become legal and everyone smokes it...we'll find out that it cause penis cancer and makes women better drivers =[

Actually test have shown that in low dosages it can soemtimes improve coordination...
As far as reproduction don't think theres anything on penis cancer... but everything causes cancer nowadays so probably. However there is some small negative effect on reproduction in general sperm coutn viability ovulation etc... though really all the other stuff we eat and do are probably worse
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-07-18 15:08:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Dasva said:

Also from the same article, here's the section dealing with how difficult it is in the U.S. to do real studies of marijuana due to blockages by the DEA, et al...

Call me crazy but I accept studies from non americans... also if you read that has actually cause them to have to research with less potent Marijuana... also some of the testing is just grabbing people who are users anyways...
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-07-18 15:12:14
Link | Quote | Reply

IF THEY LEGALIZE WEED, THEY WILL HAVE TO LEGALIZE HOOKERS TOO!
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-07-18 15:14:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Kungfuhustle said:

Not sure how this is related but ok I'll approve... also people who buy ciggerettes are dumb. You can buy for much cheaper smoking tabacco with little to no additives which are where most of the harm comes from. Plus smoking a pipe just looks cool. And smells much better then ciggerettes and you can get crazy flavors.
 Bahamut.Rumaha
Server: Bahamut
user: Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-07-18 15:15:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Luelle said:
Note to self: Don't mention drugs/alcohol/cigarettes on the forums.

More random facts!

An earthquake on Dec. 16, 1811 caused parts of the Mississippi River to flow backwards.

lol, that is interesting, im not even gna get into this convo lol,
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-07-18 15:15:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Cool man, like I said, it's like arguing with Christians, you can never win.

Believe what you want...go check out NORML, they have test results on there that refute pretty much everything that the government(s) have said to justify the continued prosecution of Marijuana offenders.
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-07-18 15:16:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Kungfuhustle said:

GOOD. Prostitution is the worlds oldest profession, might as well be legal...then we can actually test prostitutes and ***and stop the spread of disease.
 Bahamut.Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-07-18 15:16:32
Link | Quote | Reply

NEW SUBJECT!~
 Asura.Sidi
By Asura.Sidi 2009-07-18 15:17:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Rumaha said:
Luelle said:

More random facts!

An earthquake on Dec. 16, 1811 caused parts of the Mississippi River to flow backwards.

Wiff ya on that XD

I'd like to be rafting in a river, to have it suddenly turn around and go backwards XD
 Bahamut.Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-07-18 15:18:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Sidi said:
Rumaha said:
Luelle said:

More random facts!

Wiff ya on that XD

I'd like to be rafting in a river, to have it suddenly turn around and go backwards XD

LOL I LIKE IT!
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2009-07-18 15:21:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Kungfuhustle said:

GOOD. Prostitution is the worlds oldest profession, might as well be legal...then we can actually test prostitutes and ***and stop the spread of disease.

I was gonna say, isn't it law in some countries to have mandatory check ups and STD testing and have it on federal record if you're tested positive for anything so nobody goes around maliciously or unintentionally spreading that nasty ***?
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-07-18 15:23:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Xxnumbertwoxx said:

Actually I feel the same way arguing with MJ users...
Xxnumbertwoxx said:

Believe what you want...go check out NORML, they have test results on there that refute pretty much everything that the government(s) have said to justify the continued prosecution of Marijuana offenders.

I'll probably check it out eventually... but really I don't doubt that other users can do test that seem to show the opposite. But sure it's just a big government conspiracy. I've had a lot of lets say interesting experience with long time stoners... hell used to hang out with alot. Vast majority weren't quite right most the time.
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2009-07-18 15:26:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Heh, I had a Christan friend that told me some dude spent his whole life trying to disprove everything in the bible, then he went crazy and became a Christan follower himself.

I lol'd and said, "***, you don't have to do much to disprove it. Until I see some factual testimony and evidence supporting events in that fiction book you call the bible, I'll remain steadfast in my belief that it's BS."

She wasn't very happy with me after that lol.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-07-18 15:27:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Luelle said:

You forgot poltics religon age of consent luds weird *** ideas about food sexual orientation and the idea of lud nekkid... um actually I'm probably forgetting something
Edit: Words on a screen too
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2009-07-18 15:28:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I can't think of a single subject that is "too taboo". Only ones that are disturbing and I rather not take part in discussing lol.
 Asura.Sidi
By Asura.Sidi 2009-07-18 15:31:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Artemicion said:
I can't think of a single subject that is "too taboo". Only ones that are disturbing and I rather not take part in discussing lol.

Yeah, the whole conversation about whether or not to continue to have sex with the dead was rather taboo/disturbing, and yet continued XD
 Asura.Sidi
By Asura.Sidi 2009-07-18 15:31:59
Link | Quote | Reply

NO! CHANGE AVA BACK! >_<;;;

Or a different hot-smoker dude ._.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-07-18 15:33:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Sidi said:
Artemicion said:

Yeah, the whole conversation about whether or not to continue to have sex with the dead was rather taboo/disturbing, and yet continued XD

Hmmm what if it wasn't about continuing...
Also one we'd use on my boat was would you have sex with your dad for 1 mil... then add stipulations and such like you had to recieve or pretend you liked it or as the half time show at the super bowl or how low you would go. (this is of course assuming your a dude)
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2009-07-18 15:33:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Bonus points if you can guess who it is.
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-07-18 15:34:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Dasva said:
Xxnumbertwoxx said:

Actually I feel the same way arguing with MJ users...

I actually don't even smoke that much anymore, maybe once a month, if that...but just because I don't use it doesn't mean that I can't think it's completely HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE it's illegal. I know people that have never smoked in their lives that think that it's HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE it's illegal.

Dasva said:
Xxnumbertwoxx said:

I'll probably check it out eventually... but really I don't doubt that other users can do test that seem to show the opposite. But sure it's just a big government conspiracy. I've had a lot of lets say interesting experience with long time stoners... hell used to hang out with alot. Vast majority weren't quite right most the time.

Then the stoner's you hang with are retards. Maybe you should talk to some professionals that also happen to be marijuana users. I know people that make 6 figures a year in the finance industry that smoke somewhat regularly...

As for as the government conspiracy...nope, not saying that. It's just an example of Government idiocy and the "regulating people's personal lives" *** that we've gotten in the habit of doing over the years. There's money in it being illegal, surely you don't deny that? In most states, if you get pulled over with weed in the car, they confiscate you're *** car...and then auction it off. Is all the money accounted for? I bet not all of it...
First Page 2 3 ... 133 134 135 ... 18549 18550 18551