SCH Xml

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Scholar » SCH xml
SCH xml
By Xxpoure 2013-08-02 19:00:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorry to ask since there is alrdy a few topics on this ...

Im after a sch spellcast with a recover mp while resting stun cure and enfeeb setup all in working order as im kinda noobish with spellcast...

My ls are looking for good SCH and i have some really nice gear and such i just need a great spellcast with all these things built in... understand i have to change the gear my self for my set up and such

Also not sure on these "My sch xml needs such and such file also to make it work" any help would be amazing and ty

again sorry if your sick of reaading these XML posts :)

thank you so much
 Bahamut.Boogerballs
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
By Bahamut.Boogerballs 2013-08-03 17:34:01
Link | Quote | Reply

I would like this as well. Even a template would be nice
 Bahamut.Boogerballs
By Bahamut.Boogerballs 2013-08-03 19:41:55
Link | Quote | Reply

i know theres someone out there with an awesome xml HELP MEH!
 Quetzalcoatl.Hidegger
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Hidegger
By Quetzalcoatl.Hidegger 2013-08-03 19:52:07
Link | Quote | Reply

SCH

no TP/WS engaged crap just spells idle and resting. Variables setup for nukes if you need variables for enfeebles lmk and I can write something up.
 Bahamut.Boogerballs
By Bahamut.Boogerballs 2013-08-03 20:07:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Ill check it out. Thank You
By Xxpoure 2013-08-04 08:05:15
Link | Quote | Reply

thats cool .. im not looking for engaged and stuff .. just the resting dark ect. ect.

got a few but nothing that really works for me tbh ... started goin SCH in tojil runs and i do good but i like my spellcasts to be ready for what i need :)

will try that one thanks Quetzalcoatl
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [81 days between previous and next post]
 Odin.Quixacotl
Server: Odin
user: Quixacotl
By Odin.Quixacotl 2013-10-24 06:52:19
Link | Quote | Reply

As a stun sch who's done several fracture bosses I created a separate group so that I idle in stun gear to minimize any lag issues. I've found that by doing this it increases my stun success rate much greater and there is a noticeable difference. Trust me on this, when it comes to fracture bosses one missed stun can make a difference between victory and defeat.

My xml is comparatively simpler than others (I believe in keeping things straight and simple) but I think you'll find it highly useful. It has all you can ever want and then some; including some clever code I learned from other xml's not just sch.

http://pastebin.com/p06sW7gr
 Asura.Achy
Server: Asura
user: Achero
By Asura.Achy 2013-10-29 09:13:00
Link | Quote | Reply

New to spellcast but does this work:
<elseif spell="Stun">
<equip when="precast" set="Precast" />
<equip when="midcast" set="Stun" />

I thought equipment change was too slow and stun too fast of a cast (<-poet+1). No castdelay needed anywhere?

I am probably missing something, but like I said: new to this and I saw a lot of castdelays in the other xml
 Odin.Quixacotl
Server: Odin
user: Quixacotl
By Odin.Quixacotl 2013-10-31 21:24:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Stun has a native casting time of .5 seconds and recast time of 45 seconds. Pretty fast, yes. Nevertheless it's still a magical spell.

At least in debug, the correct sets and slots are equipped at precast, midcast and aftercast. However the actual gear change is almost too fast to see so I'm not sure if, in actuality, every single gear slot is swapping. This is why I think it's advantageous to idle in stun gear when machine-gun stunning. This way any gear-swap and lag issues are non-existent and I can still nuke and cure in full gear.

As far as castdelays and midcastdelays I admit they are my weak points when it comes to writing scripts and my xmls reflect that. Of course anyone is free to edit the xml in however way that suits them. If you come up with a good castdelay code then by all means please share.

I can say that, based on my own personal experience, with Add. Black, Thunderstorm, haste, -recast magian staff, haste gear, af2+2 feet and alacrity my recast for stun is down to 3 seconds. Also I've never had a stun resisted in delve except for shark when she had her shield up. So that's good enough for me.

Check out my shark video!

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Asura.Achy
Server: Asura
user: Achero
By Asura.Achy 2013-11-02 05:02:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks for the info.

Im having no issues whatsoever with your xml on castdelays after some rolanberry testing. I do have a pretty solid connection (when theres no maint, grrr) so mind that.

Nice video. I can actually see something of the mechanics and interaction between the stunners in this one, which is nice for fresh aby-leveled Scholar like me.

Some questions I had was:
You guys are pretty fast on the trigger, just wait for him to dip his nose> hit keybind?

Also with 3 stunners you have no issues with recast timers, would you consider picking up atinian staff, because you had back2back resists (you+Yadalguy) near the end. Doesnt really matter with all these Houhou-summoning Oats I suppose, but if DPS is slacking it could be the safer bet.

probably RQT these last 2, but meh forum isnt exactly spamcity. Please realize Ive jet to stun in an actual Delve boss and any reference to practical experience is lost on me.