Forum » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » Cerberus: PFC Lebros Supplies assault help
Cerberus: PFC Lebros Supplies assault help
 Cerberus.Ganlere
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Ganlere
By Cerberus.Ganlere 2013-07-11 15:19:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Our group of three is looking for assistance with this assault. We usually do our runs Tue/Sat around 6-7 pm est. If we can get three others that need it too, should be easy. Please have some form of movement speed gear.

We could also work out an assault help trade, a group helps us with this one and we help with whichever one your group needs. We know there's a few annoying ones out there.

Likewise, we'd also offer a reward for someone with "enhanced" movement speed to assist with win as well. Please message me or give a /tell, thanks.
 Leviathan.Draylo
Server: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2013-07-11 15:22:17
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [182 days between previous and next post]
 Cerberus.Ganlere
By Cerberus.Ganlere 2014-01-09 08:57:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Wife and I are still looking to complete this assault. We skipped it before solo update, and it just became forgotten over the months. We're at 49/50, we'd like to complete this one and perhaps consider Mythics.
 Cerberus.Spirachub
user: Spiraboo
By Cerberus.Spirachub 2014-01-09 09:02:14
Link | Quote | Reply

I need it for my mythic log book, let me know if/when you're going~
 Cerberus.Cruxus
user: Cruxus
By Cerberus.Cruxus 2014-01-09 09:40:19
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm currently running through assaults solo just to trade in logs, and would be interested in helping you get this win. I do want to ask, have you done your 49 after solo patch or is this for recording on logs as well? I ask due to running into an issue with Azure Ailments for Mamool Ja Staging Point, as 99 anything I seem to be stuck since nothing wants to stick/I evade while completely ungeared. Give me a heads up as well if you haven't already done this assault, I'll lend a hand.
By Spiraboo 2014-01-09 09:47:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Cruxus said: »
I'm currently running through assaults solo just to trade in logs, and would be interested in helping you get this win. I do want to ask, have you done your 49 after solo patch or is this for recording on logs as well? I ask due to running into an issue with Azure Ailments for Mamool Ja Staging Point, as 99 anything I seem to be stuck since nothing wants to stick/I evade while completely ungeared. Give me a heads up as well if you haven't already done this assault, I'll lend a hand.

I need that one as well (1/50 atm on my logs, only just started!). But i did that one not long ago for captain rank, maybe i'm lucky but they did manage to stick on me even if i'm not naked (not in SoA gear though, was on bard and my idle gear is pre-SoA. Also had a pre-SoA warrior geared mule to stand in AE range). Let me know if you wanna go clear it together or something. (worse comes worst can always level sync this down to 70.. haha)
 Cerberus.Cruxus
user: Cruxus
By Cerberus.Cruxus 2014-01-09 10:27:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Spiraboo said: »
Cerberus.Cruxus said: »

I need that one as well (1/50 atm on my logs, only just started!). But i did that one not long ago for captain rank, maybe i'm lucky but they did manage to stick on me even if i'm not naked (not in SoA gear though, was on bard and my idle gear is pre-SoA. Also had a pre-SoA warrior geared mule to stand in AE range). Let me know if you wanna go clear it together or something. (worse comes worst can always level sync this down to 70.. haha)

That would be great, it's the last one I need for mamool log, already finished periqia, so i'll toss you a tell or you can do so and I'd be happy to get this thing out of the way
 Cerberus.Ganlere
By Cerberus.Ganlere 2014-01-09 10:29:28
Link | Quote | Reply

There were 3 of us doing them pre Adoulin and a little after it first came out. Then we got involved with Delve, Skirmish, etc. and basically just said to heck with it. So no, we haven't done any since nor for logs, as we still need Cpt.

I'm sure wife would have no problem with us assisting on any you may need at the moment. Could always pop on base gear like full relic, empy to negate iLvl armor stats.

Maybe slow on posts, at work giving students a benchmark test, so much fun.......
 Cerberus.Spirachub
user: Spiraboo
By Cerberus.Spirachub 2014-01-09 10:52:05
Link | Quote | Reply

If your end goal is to get mythic started, we could do those 2 in separate days, so we can get your lebros supplies cleared, get mythic started (need to wait for 1 JP midnight before you can trigger) and grab your log books and get Azure aliments cleared. Then you won't have to do it again ^^ (until you do another mythic haha.)

Of course this only works if you've got the runic key and nm clears already..~
 Cerberus.Ganlere
By Cerberus.Ganlere 2014-01-09 11:09:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, wife may want to work on one, I doubt I will. We don't have the Troll or Odin (I know, I know) killed, so that wouldn't work. We'd like to have Cpt. done, helping those who help us is way things should be. Not like it takes that long to help someone; it's not old school 3+ hr events lol.
----

If we can do sometime this weekend, would be great. Fairly flexable on the time.