Forefront Animator Any Good?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Puppet Master » Forefront Animator any good?
Forefront Animator any good?
By Luvbunny1 2013-07-22 12:35:04
Link | Quote | Reply

kenshynofshiva said: »
People really don't get not all servers are a like and some really really blow for na players.....

I agree, not every server has decent population. Plus depending on what time you play, it can take as little as 20-30 mnts to set up to over an hour, waiting.... which is very frustrating. And then after waiting for so long, people keep getting DC in Morimar area near entrance, which made you have to fill those one-two spots again and more waiting. And let's not talk about the bad run because most PUGs are bad in following strategy. It's just added more stress to the rest of the group.

SE really needs to make Reive and Skirmish gear to be more of middle gears - right now there is no middle gears between the Delve and everything else. Though at the end gears are one thing, if people do not bother to read strategy, follow direction, work on your skill ups, and completing their abyssea + voidwatch gears - then there is not much you can do....
By Unexpekted 2013-08-10 01:50:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tigerwoods said: »
Bahamut.Mizucallow said: »
which is a lot of people
Shiva.Gib said: »
I'm sure it's not that great, it's probably there for the people that can't do delve

Which is a lot of people
If you can't do delve, what are you even doing on the game?

I mean unless you play one hour a week or something, everything else, especially at this level, can be done in a relatively short amount of time

Unless you just log in and do dyna once a day for the fk of it, then log off w/o doing anything else.

Nine times out of ten, delve shouts are "Delve plasm do you need it? WHM x2 PLD x2 BRD x3 12/18" give or take a ??/18. because usually they start within an LS and /sh for what is needed.. what happens if you don't have said jobs? What if you're not in an LS? Some players are loners and prefer to solo or low man things so they never leveled WHM or BRD.. Since when did FFXI stop being fun and you HAD to have this to get that? In some instances, they shout for a delve DD, how can you be a "delve DD" without being in delve?

I didn't read further than this, sorry if its irrelevant now but that was my rant.. ESP as a career BLU and hearing BLU isn't a DD...
[+]
By Balias 2013-08-10 09:18:06
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm playing catch up big time, got the expansion on day one but didn't really do anything cause I didn't know what to do. Unlocked geo and run on my mule and that was it. People who stuck it out and learned the ins and outs of the area figured out the mechanics. Now if you don't have the right jobs and gear, you're *** out like me, by the time I get a required job ready, finding people to do the entry level rieves and other things will be even more scarce. This "GAME" has more demands than real life, if I did this much work in real life I'd be retired by now living comfortably.
By Chyula 2013-08-10 09:44:07
Link | Quote | Reply

IF I can get in a delve party so can everyone else, 99% of Asura blisted me so no excuse for low population servers. suck it up and level the job they shout for or stfu. Only take 2-3days to abys burn it up and don't give me crap it is under skill, no one check your freaking brd,whm skills as long you have the gear.
 Asura.Ccl
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2013-08-10 09:48:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Chyula said: »
IF I can get in a delve party so can everyone else, 99% of Asura blisted me so no excuse for low population servers. suck it up and level the job they shout for or stfu. Only take 2-3days to abys burn it up and don't give me crap it is under skill, no one check your freaking brd,whm skills as long you have the gear.

Everyone should check brd skill!
By Chyula 2013-08-10 09:52:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ccl said: »
Chyula said: »

Everyone should check brd skill!

somehow I'm pretty sure you mean Bird skill.
 Fenrir.Phatstackodax
Server: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
By Fenrir.Phatstackodax 2013-08-10 10:37:53
Link | Quote | Reply

forefront is good. it's 60+ on most stats, and 47 on int/mnd/chr. alternator is better, and higher level, but i'm 3k short plasma from my alternator, and i solo reives in yorcia and morimar just fine with forefront.