Matanca Harness

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Puppet Master » matanca harness
matanca harness
By Ravenn42 2013-06-07 11:26:36
Link | Quote | Reply

After watching sylows pup video I have been wanting to get the matanca harness he was wearing. The stats are good but mostly I want because it looks pretty awesome.

Now my question since I cant find a lot of Info on obtaining it is....
How hard is it 2 get and how many friends do I need to convince to help ?

I know it comes from meebles I just never did that content before.
 Ragnarok.Sekundes
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Sekundes
By Ragnarok.Sekundes 2013-06-07 11:47:04
Link | Quote | Reply

It's a drop off Umagrhk. And according to FFXIDB it's a 4.7% drop rate.

Unless your group spends a lot of time on it, it will likely cost you a lot of money. Unless they changed it, it's a mil per person per run.

He's not hard. 2 dd's and a healer can do it. You just need to be able to have a dd who can run behind it and break it's shield anytime it puts it up and someone who can stun beaststruction is nice too but not absolutely necessary.

So 3 mil per attempt. Though someone else may have better info than myself.
By itchi508 2013-06-07 12:12:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Heres the Nm link:
http://wiki.bluegartr.com/bg/Umagrhk

Heres the link to Tiers:
http://wiki.bluegartr.com/bg/Category:Meeble_Burrows_(Sauromugue)

In order to purchace the KI for a tier you must have completed it 1st.
In order to enter a boss fight you must have completed the tier
In order to enter Mega Boss fight you must have completed all tiers.
(On the same Grimoire)

Don't make mistake by swopping Grimoires in middle of runs. iv see it done many times... always know what your books have on them.

All can be Trio easily
Like Sek said above will cost about 1M per run if you go that route, between 200-300k gil per KI.
Otherwise it will take you 25 Pheromone sacks to gain accsess to 1 chance at a 4% drop.

Its not hard by any means, just more of a time consuming with building tiers and hoping you win the lot, if it even drops. But Meebles is fun as hell so its not dreadfull at all.

Id suggest getting TH boon and bringing Thf for sure.
By Ravenn42 2013-06-07 12:19:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Thank you guys gil not much of an issue so myself and my brother as DD and our 2 whm mules should be fine.

Should have delve boss dagger very soon so I can come thf... Thanks for the information.
 Ragnarok.Sekundes
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Sekundes
By Ragnarok.Sekundes 2013-06-07 12:37:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Definitely recommend TH. If you /dnc you may be able to stun beastruction but it's got a large charge time and works like brd songs in that if he is unstunned by the time the attack goes off, it'll go off anyway despite having been stunned.

But with 2 whm's you shouldn't have too much of an issue. May even be able to have one of them sub blm for ES stun.