Judge To Reverse Conviction In MySpace Hoax

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » Judge to reverse conviction in MySpace hoax
Judge to reverse conviction in MySpace hoax
First Page 2 3 4 5

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Server: Ifrit
Game: FFXI
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-07-05 16:43:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I remember the geek squad, aka "Engineer Club", brought out their potato launcher during one of our school parties.

I felt really bad that they were wasting good taters by launching them into the air and they fell SPLAT in the parking lot.
Server: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-07-05 16:45:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Kungfuhustle said:
I remember the geek squad, aka "Engineer Club", brought out their potato launcher during one of our school parties.

Your geek squad was better then ours, all they ever did at my school was build things to drop eggs off the roof without breaking them...

"Oooh, look at them drop things off the roof again..."

BORING!!!!!!
 Garuda.Littledarc
Server: Garuda
By Garuda.Littledarc 2009-07-05 16:47:02
Link | Quote | Reply

but.....they didn't break them. doesn't that count?

i agree bart BILLY MAYS shall always be capitalized

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
Server: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-07-05 16:48:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Littledarc said:
but.....they didn't break them. doesn't that count?

No way, that ***sucked. Much better (and more entertaining) to cause destruction than prevent it ^^

Bartimaeus said:
Dude, 6th grade science. We totally did that. lol

Yeah, this was freaking SENIORS in high school. GOGO Georgia Public School education!! >.<
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-07-05 16:49:18
Link | Quote | Reply

yeah, those guys were weird, but cool.

POTATO LAUNCHER!!!!!

They were also in the process of making a go-cart that ran on water, or piss, or some weird liquid like that.
 Asura.Ludoggy
Server: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-07-05 16:49:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh my egg drop thingie was the best!
It was a cardboard box filled with cotton balls and had pokemans drawn on the outside of it =O
 Garuda.Littledarc
By Garuda.Littledarc 2009-07-05 16:50:15
Link | Quote | Reply

at least you didn't have to pick up beans from the school lawn. we were grouped into people that could use hands, spoons, forks, and knives. it was something about evolution it think. quite embarrassing imo. fyi hands and spoons won followed by knives, then forks.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-07-05 16:53:31
Link | Quote | Reply

WHY THE *** IS THAT MINUN ASSMITE FLOODING OUR PEACEFUL POSTS WITH RMT ***?!

/JA "HEAD SMASH" <Minun>
 Garuda.Littledarc
By Garuda.Littledarc 2009-07-05 16:54:52
Link | Quote | Reply

omg where is aly when you need her!!
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-07-05 17:11:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I think she handled the infidel
Server: Odin
user: Sundarion
By Odin.Simplepleasures 2009-07-09 11:48:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Kungfuhustle said:
Conservatives can suck a ***, Democrats can take one up the ***, and both parties can cry us a *** river.

I don't know why people expect Obama to be this God-sent shining light upon our ***-stained economy...

Truth is, things will get worse before getting better. The next president will take all the glory for what Obama does this time around.

Conservatives are really *** quick to say ***about Obama, quite frankly its simply because hes black. Give the man another year before you *** foam at the mouth with your political ***.

Get a life, has nothing to do with race or anything else. Flat out he is trying to be a dictator and he is supporting all the dictorial figures around the world, He gets involved and is not afraid to "tell" isreal how they should do things, but when it comes to rigged elections in Iran, an attemted dictorial takeover in honduras and other things of that sort, he either is flat out supporting them or "we arent going to meddle" just watch and see if he isnt building up support from aroudn the world so he can try to do the same BS. And yes the small business owners (I know several, and small businesses are what keep this country moving forward) are scared to death of what obama is doing and they are hurting more and more with every step obama takes.. sidenote = it has nothing to do with dem or rep either, there are alot of dems out there starting to push back agains obama especialy with things like cap and trade (or tax and kill as some call it)
his approval rating has dropped 13% since april~ people are starting to wake up and see what hes doing.
Server: Odin
user: Sundarion
By Odin.Simplepleasures 2009-07-09 11:53:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Caiyuo said:
I love how every teenager and 20-something thinks they have a *** clue about any of this based on a handful of news stories and a few life experiences. lol

Also, lol@GlennBeck as a Conservative model. Relying on the terrible icons that Fox News offers up as a method to encourage Conservatism is doing more harm than good. Republicans and Conservatives aren't innately bad or have bad ideas, but these icons are really *** it up for everyone. lol

They are the only ones putting the real truth out there behind whats going on. Your not going to find half the stuff on the Obama mania state run media that these people are putting out because everyone in the mainstream is in the tank for obama. That is a fact.