Puppet Master Sub Job?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Puppet Master » Puppet Master sub job?
Puppet Master sub job?
 Cerberus.Zyph
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Maerina
By Cerberus.Zyph 2013-05-07 23:36:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Safiyyah said: »
Cerberus.Zyph said: »
Sylph.Safiyyah said: »
For skillup, use Ducal Guard, Mounted Champion, Vicissitude. This will work on ironclads or chariots with either Valoredge or Sharpshot. I used Light/Water/Earth or Light/Water/Wind (for the extra haste).

Just starting to get into romping around Abyssea with PUP, are you saying that you're skilling up by fighting Ironclads and Chariots? Can you (or anyone) provide more info?

Absolutely. It is the best way to skillup, because you don't have to keep switching mobs after they die. I capped melee doing this, got something like 50 points in 2-3 hours of Altepa, and I'll do my last couple of points for ranged the same way. Yes, Sharpshot can tank most IC or Chariot with DG+2xRegen atma.

That's good to know, gonna have to give this a shot tonight. :D
[+]
 Cerberus.Masterdarkjedi
By Cerberus.Masterdarkjedi 2013-05-09 03:42:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Me too will give it a shot and post back
 Cerberus.Zyph
user: Maerina
By Cerberus.Zyph 2013-05-17 21:15:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I can confirm, soloing Iron Giants is easy as hell. I used Sharpshot frame and head, no evasion attachments, and I forgot Flashbulb on the first pull, so after some maneuvers I pulled hate, but only for a second. Primary target was Ironclad Severer.

Ducal Guard, Mounted Champion, and Vicisscitude, Water/Light/Wind maneuver rotation. PTD-10%/Haste+5% Anwig Salade but other than that really crappy pet gear. Turbo Animator.

No problems.

I recommend this for literally everyone needing to skill up Archery/Melee at 300+