Carabosse - Solo THF?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Magian Trials » Carabosse - Solo THF?
Carabosse - Solo THF?
 Phoenix.Kaparu
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Tsuko
By Phoenix.Kaparu 2013-04-11 01:30:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Doesn't seem terribly realistic to me either, but I've never observed Josiah to be much of a liar

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Mesheef
Server: Sylph
user: Mesheef
By Sylph.Mesheef 2013-04-11 01:34:27
Link | Quote | Reply

i haven't declared anyone a liar, and if it seems I have, I am sorry. I am saying that I have disbelief and would like to see an ideal gear set as well as a video on how to pull such a matter off.

Bismarck.Josiahkf said: »
Sylph.Mesheef said: »
Phoenix.Josiahfk said: »
thf/nin using just daggers off the AH and RR visscitude/SD is adequate to solo carabosse though as an example, to anyone thinking "well I don't have missions done for FF I can't solo this."

sorry but I don't personally believe you are soloing carabosse on thf/nin with no cures and only minor mag def bonus and +15 regen, you would have to show your gear sets and a video in order for me to believe that.
I have seen her hit people for 3k+ with aero V and she normally hits you with a silence right before she cast a major spell like that.

Not saying it isn't impossible, I just don't see anything to back that up
You're underestimating mdt gear though. I'll post the vid when I get a chance since I did record the last thf/nin solo I did

thank you that would be great, about what %mdt are you running?

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Mesheef
user: Mesheef
By Sylph.Mesheef 2013-04-11 01:40:32
Link | Quote | Reply

most the times her AoE just piss me off enough to not even mess with shadows, but that massive MDB from ff atma really helps. Shadows are normally a waste of time in kill speed if I have whm with me, I am certain if I soloed though I would work to keep them up

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Phoenix.Shiomi
Server: Phoenix
user: Shiomi
By Phoenix.Shiomi 2013-04-11 02:37:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Damn... Nice job Josiahfk.
 Sylph.Citrelautame
By Sylph.Citrelautame 2013-04-11 02:49:04
Link | Quote | Reply

I tried this once at 90 cap thf/dnc with visc, RR, and w/e the one that's regen/+hp%. I couldn't kill her do to lack of kill speed (whm mode basically made up for my damage output on her) but she couldn't kill me either and that was with no Defensive gear swaps. I cant imagine it being very difficult @lv99 if you have all hp abysites and gear swaps, put on your two DD atmas of choice and Visc or FF if you have access to it and you'll prob be fine (unless ure a taru! hah)

Post deleted by User.