Bismarck.Xurion
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Xurion
By Bismarck.Xurion 2022-04-13 10:46:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Thorny said: »
RadialArcana said: »
An Addon that changes the layout of characters on the login screen.

This is actually a really neat idea, it's obnoxious if you have any accounts where the first character isn't the main because there's no way to fix it as is.

That data is all sent on the underlying TCP socket that also does auth though, so not as simple as we could hope. It's still possible with memory edits, but definitely some security concerns with exposing the socket.

I'm not sure how this even happened but my main is second in the list. My main was the first character I created, yet the same mule is always in the top spot.
By RadialArcana 2022-04-15 16:28:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I know you can play a wav but can you also stop one that is currently playing, loop and alter volume?
 Quetzalcoatl.Khajit
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Khajit
By Quetzalcoatl.Khajit 2022-04-16 06:48:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Would splitting the wavs up and playing them in a sequence/loop that can be stopped be a suitable workaround?
An ideal situation would have them separated by measures, but I think that's too much work to be asking for compared to just making the modders ensure each split .wav ends at a smooth transition point if windower can detect when a .wav file ends or that's even cared about vs having static increments?
Or since detecting FC values on random people is a bit much, there could be a settings file with how quickly a character/bard sings to predetermine how long the song will be?
By DaneBlood 2022-04-18 12:25:24
Link | Quote | Reply

A "Reverse bazar" add-on
you give it a list of item and prices and if people trade it to you it gives back the given prices and accepts the trade\

RevBaz add "Eschite ore" 250.000
RevBaz add "Vulcan ore" 50.000

If someones then trades you 2 of each it will automatically put in The gil amount of 600.000
 Bismarck.Drakelth
Server: Bismarck
user: drakelth
By Bismarck.Drakelth 2022-05-10 22:16:11
Link | Quote | Reply

This has probably been suggested before but an addon to make buying multiple crafting mats from Aurix would be nice.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2022-05-10 22:27:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Xurion said: »
Shiva.Thorny said: »
RadialArcana said: »
An Addon that changes the layout of characters on the login screen.

This is actually a really neat idea, it's obnoxious if you have any accounts where the first character isn't the main because there's no way to fix it as is.

That data is all sent on the underlying TCP socket that also does auth though, so not as simple as we could hope. It's still possible with memory edits, but definitely some security concerns with exposing the socket.

I'm not sure how this even happened but my main is second in the list. My main was the first character I created, yet the same mule is always in the top spot.

delete and deactivate mule, use a different position ID to recreate it: issue solved. I used to have this problem until I eliminated my mule and stopped trying to create a character with that ID.
 Cerberus.Mrkillface
Server: Cerberus
user: bitchtits
By Cerberus.Mrkillface 2022-05-10 22:38:48
Link | Quote | Reply

A windower setting that just mutes sound until you are logged all the way into ffxi.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Khajit
By Quetzalcoatl.Khajit 2022-05-19 09:01:23
Link | Quote | Reply

FFXIV added a setting last monthish where if you use a ja or spell without targeting anything it will autotarget the nearest applicable target.
Can we have an addon that automatically uses /targetnpc or /targetpc similarly to this?
By RadialArcana 2022-06-04 08:41:18
Link | Quote | Reply

A little graphical addon, with a sun and a moon (and a handful of in-between ones) that changes based on game time. It's the next best thing to visual day/night cycle.
By llAKs0nll 2022-06-04 11:58:23
Link | Quote | Reply

New Addon : Party Enmity Check List

SCH has Libra which allows us to see everyone Enmity levels so this information is shared w/ us by SE themselves.

Is there any way possible to convert such info into an Addon that displays your Party Enmity list so PLD can act proactively w/ Cover and DD can know when to expect that they are going to be Tanking & so on and so forth?

I know that is how XivParty Addon is able to exist showing ourselves the Party Buffs and Debuffs cuz SE added the mini Icons to the bottom left above chatlog sharing such info so why not Enmity? SE does share our Enmity levels too as well since SCH ja Libra exists.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Avereith
Server: Lakshmi
user: Lilianna
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2022-06-12 22:02:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Idea/Request: Something to help with chocobo hot and cold minigame. Maybe keeps track of digs/messages with on onscreen map.... or just cheats and shows me exactly where to dig every time!
By Hopalong 2022-06-12 23:22:28
Link | Quote | Reply

How about a macro editor outside of game.
 Quetzalcoatl.Khajit
By Quetzalcoatl.Khajit 2022-06-13 00:26:19
Link | Quote | Reply

KujahFoxfire said: »
Unfortunately this info is ONLY sent to the client when Libra is used and at no other time so there is no real time way to check enmity.
I'd still be cool with having a display for a sch spamming libra in alliance/party.
Or since we already know the emnity values, a rough guestimate can be made via making emnity level profiles for a player based on their job.eg? a pld has X+emnity in their emnity sets.

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Bladewing
user: bladewing
By Lakshmi.Bladewing 2022-06-13 12:27:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Hopalong said: »

Thought there was one but would love to have something to make easy to adjust/update.
 Leviathan.Draugo
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Draugo 2022-06-13 12:45:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Bladewing said: »
Hopalong said: »

Thought there was one but would love to have something to make easy to adjust/update.
there is, and it still work.

Here is a new one:
https://forums.windower.net/index.php@sharelink=download%3BaHR0cDovL2ZvcnVtcy53aW5kb3dlci5uZXQvaW5kZXgucGhwPy90b3BpYy8xMjA3LW1hY3JvLWVkaXRvci8,%3BTWFjcm8gRWRpdG9y.html
By DaneBlood 2022-06-13 13:12:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I would love and add one that would mass buy stuff from somebodies Bazaar.
Feels a little tedious to just keep buying line by line
 Asura.Capgames
Server: Asura
By Asura.Capgames 2022-06-14 05:11:33
Link | Quote | Reply

The ability to hide Player characters. A lot of the lag in some zones is because there is a ton of players afk in 1 spot which slows down everything. Just by simply hiding them you can target NPCs without issue, navigate menus without the lag, increase your fps in high populated spaces.

It can be done using 3rd party programs with only 1 option to hide everyone. Would be nice to have an add on and also be able to hide everyone except party/alliance members etc
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2022-06-14 08:00:33
Link | Quote | Reply

I wrote something called single_player.lua that kind of does this. It makes other players untargettable (unless they are in your alliance) but still renders them. Is that sufficient, or do you need them to not render?
 Asura.Capgames
By Asura.Capgames 2022-06-14 09:05:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Think that’s the way the other tools work anyways but just cannot target anyone regardless if in party or not just anything to make crowded areas less laggy and able to target things without having issues :)
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2022-06-14 09:16:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Byrth ever thought to update Pointwatch so that it tracks EP/hr as well?
Shouldn't take long, for someone competent. for such an addition to be added, if I read the code correctly.
By DaneBlood 2022-06-14 09:40:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Byrth said: »
I wrote something called single_player.lua that kind of does this. It makes other players untargettable (unless they are in your alliance) but still renders them. Is that sufficient, or do you need them to not render?

Crazy part would it be possible to have it activbate when clicking ctrl+tab. im a kb player and it really hate that i dont have more control with tab targeting

tab = normal
ctrl+tab = targets changes between monsters only
alt+tab = targets changes between players only
Shift+tab = target changes only between npc.

anyway i would love to try the add-on
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Churanira 2022-06-14 09:42:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Update your pointwatch. it already does that.
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2022-06-14 10:09:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Ungh, I must have messed up my folder then. Good to know, thanks!

Edit:
Oh actually I know why, I customized PointWatch to track a thingy for me, I've been used that branched version of mine instead of the official one.
Makes sense now!
 Asura.Daleterrence
user: Dalight
By Asura.Daleterrence 2022-06-14 11:27:46
Link | Quote | Reply

DaneBlood said: »
Lakshmi.Byrth said: »

Crazy part would it be possible to have it activbate when clicking ctrl+tab. im a kb player and it really hate that i dont have more control with tab targeting

tab = normal
ctrl+tab = targets changes between monsters only
alt+tab = targets changes between players only
Shift+tab = target changes only between npc.

anyway i would love to try the add-on

This is an amazing idea, would change how I played, ***' hate tabbing through everyone in the party before I get to the dude I want to whack
[+]
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2022-06-14 12:24:32
Link | Quote | Reply

This is a link to the single_player.lua : https://www.dropbox.com/s/7cwmuqgonrixb16/single_player.lua?dl=0

It is pretty simple, so open it up and see the two configuration options.

Put it in gearswap/data and load it in your user file like you would organizer. I will probably release it as a standalone addon in the coming weeks if people are interested, but I am on vacation right now and am not by my computer.
[+]
 Asura.Capgames
By Asura.Capgames 2022-06-14 13:12:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks, much appreciated for this, not tried it yet, just got home. Also I don’t use organiser but will look how to lose it to get this to work.

Would love to have this as standalone and have different config/options
 Asura.Daleterrence
user: Dalight
By Asura.Daleterrence 2022-06-14 13:18:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Absolutely outstanding, please release it as a standalone addon!
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 23 24 25 ... 28 29 30