Link | Quote | Reply

PEW PEW PEW should put that under yer kitty! >.>
 Cerberus.Nieko
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Nieko
By Cerberus.Nieko 2009-06-26 08:32:00
Link | Quote | Reply

pew pew is for lazors. That kitty clearly has an assault rifle.... what's the sound for those?
 Seraph.Krispy
Server: Seraph
user: daNpwr
By Seraph.Krispy 2009-06-26 10:04:11
Link | Quote | Reply

i eat babies
 Cerberus.Nieko
By Cerberus.Nieko 2009-06-26 10:16:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Krispy said:
i eat babies

I hear they go for a pretty penny on the black market
 Asura.Celene
Server: Asura
user: Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-06-26 11:51:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Nieko said:
pew pew is for lazors. That kitty clearly has an assault rifle.... what's the sound for those?

Shabang. D:
 Unicorn.Excesspain
Server: Unicorn
By Unicorn.Excesspain 2009-06-26 11:53:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Nieko said:

pow pow pow?
 Asura.Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-06-26 11:54:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Rat. o.o;
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-06-26 11:59:10
Link | Quote | Reply

RATATATATATATATATATATATATAATAATTATATATAATATATATATATATTATATATATATATATATATAT!
 Cerberus.Nieko
By Cerberus.Nieko 2009-06-26 11:59:15
Link | Quote | Reply

I like 'shabang' lol. it's cute.
Server: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-06-26 11:59:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Celene said:
Nieko said:

Shabang. D:

Shebang?

Asura.Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-06-26 12:00:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Celene said:
Nieko said:

Shabang. D:

Shebang?

lolololol

Haven't seen that in forever.
 Cerberus.Nieko
By Cerberus.Nieko 2009-06-26 12:02:12
Link | Quote | Reply

OH GOD NOT HIM!!!!!!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Asura.Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-06-26 12:04:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Noeahuahe!
 Seraph.Chuuuuu
user:
By Seraph.Chuuuuu 2009-06-26 12:51:08
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

/wave moooose :o
 Asura.Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-06-26 14:03:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Your avatar is amazing. xD
 Seraph.Caiyuo
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-06-26 22:18:37
Link | Quote | Reply

For the record, the machine gun noise is bananananana. :<

herroo!
 Seraph.Chuuuuu
user:
By Seraph.Chuuuuu 2009-06-27 21:46:53

Caiyuo said:
For the record, the machine gun noise is bananananana. :<

herroo!

banana? :o

ello mr cai :3
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-06-27 21:58:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Chuuuuu said:

Hey, Chuuuuu! I think I left out some 'u's. lol I can't explain bananana, it just feels right!

Also, if you insist on being a DRG, I'll just warn you ahead of time I plan to invite you to merits for the sole purpose of kicking yours and your flying rat's butt. :< My house, sucka!
 Seraph.Chuuuuu
user:
By Seraph.Chuuuuu 2009-06-27 23:44:21

Caiyuo said:
Chuuuuu said:

Hey, Chuuuuu! I think I left out some 'u's. lol I can't explain bananana, it just feels right!

Also, if you insist on being a DRG, I'll just warn you ahead of time I plan to invite you to merits for the sole purpose of kicking yours and your flying rat's butt. :< My house, sucka!

lmao freakin sams P: i dont merit much anymore i got lots of merits :3

ur never on 11 i cant poke you :o

ps goooo drgs :D
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-06-27 23:45:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I gotta agree that machine gun sounds like bananananananananananana
[+]
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-06-28 01:20:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Chuuuuu said:

I really never am on anymore. :/ I login for a friend's Dyna or another friend's Limbus runs and that's about it. Game has totally lost any kind of fun for me. lol :<

p.s. goooo die in a fire drgs :D Also, seeing your avatar makes me want to play that N64 game "Pokemon Snap!" lol
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-06-28 02:04:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Caiyuo said:
Also, seeing your avatar makes me want to play that N64 game "Pokemon Snap!" lol

That game has a special place of intense hatred in my heart. Let's pretend it never existed, shall we? D=
 Seraph.Chuuuuu
user:
By Seraph.Chuuuuu 2009-06-28 10:14:29

Caiyuo said:
Chuuuuu said:

I really never am on anymore. :/ I login for a friend's Dyna or another friend's Limbus runs and that's about it. Game has totally lost any kind of fun for me. lol :<

p.s. goooo die in a fire drgs :D Also, seeing your avatar makes me want to play that N64 game "Pokemon Snap!" lol

lol im on ff just to f with people and talk to friends :3 and no dynas run on my schedule >:O

why the drg hatred? lol ill jump in your face :O

lol i remember pokemon snap i beat it in like one day -.-

Xxnumbertwoxx said:

That game has a special place of intense hatred in my heart. Let's pretend it never existed, shall we? D=

never was able to snap mew eh? :]
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-06-28 17:07:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Shut your *** mouth with that nonsense, #2! I was so terrible at that game! haha I think I first played when I was maybe 12 or so? An ex-gf had it at her house and I was like "IS THAT POKEMANZ SNAP??" lol

Chuuuuu said:
lol im on ff just to f with people and talk to friends :3 and no dynas run on my schedule >:O

why the drg hatred? lol ill jump in your face :O

lol i remember pokemon snap i beat it in like one day -.-
I do the same sometimes, but all my friends have either moved on or have new busy ff-lives! I feel like "that one guy" that left town and suddenly came back, only to find everything changed! lol

DRG hate is based out of the '06 loldrg revolution which then turned into "aw can't loldrg :<" after Penta and 2H buff. lol Mostly it's just rivalry because I like to challenge friends to polearm merits at birdies, but last time Paradigm beat me because of his friggin wyvern, so now I'm sour! >(
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-06-28 17:14:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Chuuuuu said:
Xxnumbertwoxx said:

No, my hatred is because of dealing with the kids that played that stupid game. I've told this story before somewhere, but I used to work at Blockbuster Video, and we had that "Pokemon Snap Station" thing when the game first came out, where you could save your pictures and then come to Blockbuster and print them out, as well as play the first level of the game. Little *** kids would *** SCREAM AND FIGHT over that ***, the store I worked at was in a strip with a grocery store next door, so parents would literally drop their kids off at our store for 2 hours to play that game while they went shopping, like we were babysitters or some ***. Some would literally pull up out front and drop the kids off, not even come in to the store with them...

So anyways, yeah, kids screaming, fighting over it, running around like little terrors, all *** day. I used to unplug it, but parents would get all bitchy with me about it, complain to our District Manager, and I got ***on for that, too. All in all, bad situation...Pokemon Snap can DIAF >.<
 Seraph.Chuuuuu
user:
By Seraph.Chuuuuu 2009-06-28 19:02:24

Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Chuuuuu said:
Xxnumbertwoxx said:

No, my hatred is because of dealing with the kids that played that stupid game. I've told this story before somewhere, but I used to work at Blockbuster Video, and we had that "Pokemon Snap Station" thing when the game first came out, where you could save your pictures and then come to Blockbuster and print them out, as well as play the first level of the game. Little *** kids would *** SCREAM AND FIGHT over that ***, the store I worked at was in a strip with a grocery store next door, so parents would literally drop their kids off at our store for 2 hours to play that game while they went shopping, like we were babysitters or some ***. Some would literally pull up out front and drop the kids off, not even come in to the store with them...

So anyways, yeah, kids screaming, fighting over it, running around like little terrors, all *** day. I used to unplug it, but parents would get all bitchy with me about it, complain to our District Manager, and I got ***on for that, too. All in all, bad situation...Pokemon Snap can DIAF >.<

oh man lol your old then? heh jk i remember those stands o.o seriously /comfort i bet i was one of those kids P: but i was a quiet one i swear >.>; lol

Caiyuo said:

I do the same sometimes, but all my friends have either moved on or have new busy ff-lives! I feel like "that one guy" that left town and suddenly came back, only to find everything changed! lol

DRG hate is based out of the '06 loldrg revolution which then turned into "aw can't loldrg :<" after Penta and 2H buff. lol Mostly it's just rivalry because I like to challenge friends to polearm merits at birdies, but last time Paradigm beat me because of his friggin wyvern, so now I'm sour! >(
you need to get some more friends maybeesss cuz
your such a sour puss P: but i like the pics u post in the LOL thread heh just thought i let u know P: and of course that drg beat you, cuz we own o.o lol sometimes
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-06-28 19:34:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Chuuuuu said:
oh man lol your old then? heh jk i remember those stands o.o seriously /comfort i bet i was one of those kids P: but i was a quiet one i swear >.>; lol

Yeah, I'm an old *** >.<

If you were a good kid with the Snap Station then I forgive ya, but most of em would screech "OMG PIKACHU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" at like full volume constantly. It was about then that I started to really hate kids (other people's kids anyways lol)
 Seraph.Chuuuuu
user:
By Seraph.Chuuuuu 2009-06-28 20:43:12

Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Chuuuuu said:

Yeah, I'm an old *** >.<

If you were a good kid with the Snap Station then I forgive ya, but most of em would screech "OMG PIKACHU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" at like full volume constantly. It was about then that I started to really hate kids (other people's kids anyways lol)

lol i bet ur not that old :o probably a few older than me? lol

i remember usin them but dont remember being really bad P: try workin at a drug store like cvs lol kids with dumb parents and yelling "OMG MOM! MOM! MOM! MOM! CAN I HAVE THIS CANDY??!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!?" oooo i can feel ur pain lol
First Page 2 3