Forum » FFXI » Servers » Phoenix » WotG storyline static
WotG storyline static
 Phoenix.Atthasit
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
By Phoenix.Atthasit 2013-03-04 11:00:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello.

I'd like to recruit people for the purpose of running through WotG missions. I am currently on "In the Name of the Father", which is to say, I haven't gotten very far. I don't mind going back to earlier missions if needed. As for nations' stories, I'd like to do Windurst, since I heard it is brilliant (and bits of scenes on YouTube pretty much confirm this), but I'm up for doing other nations as well, as long as Windurst is a priority.

The timeframe would have to be sometime during EU evening. I usually come home at 4PM (GMT), and my bedtime is around 10PM. If I stay up longer, I risk spending the next day in a zombie mode of sorts. I suppose 4PM is not exactly evening, but anyway, this should give you some idea as to when I am available. It should be noted that my schedule is much more lax on weekends.

I did say EU, but this might also be viable for NA residents, depending on preferred playtime. Since most of WotG content is of "run there, click on that" variety, we will only have to assemble for battles.

As for jobs, theoretically, I have lots, but at the moment, WHM is the only one in which I have sufficient confidence. It's been few weeks since I've returned to the game after a lengthy break, and I am still in the process of adapting to the wonder that is FFXI. Obviously, static can't function without a tank, and some kind of DD wouldn't hurt either.

Leaving WotG story unfinished was one of the few regrets I had when I sacrificed my original character many years ago. It is my hope that with the assistance of Phoenix's community I will be able to finally rectify this dereliction.

Phoenix.Atthasit
By Phoenix.Atthasit 2013-03-06 11:09:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Here's an update. I've moved a bit further down the WotG storyline, and am currently on "A Nation on the Brink" mission. It's still not very far from the beginning, so it shouldn't be hard for WotG newbies to catch up. There's a lot of running around, but only a few fights, all of which are laughably easy. Any and all companions are welcome.

By enderpendragon 2013-03-18 23:06:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I would be in for this. Just finished TOAU so ready to start WOTG,
 Phoenix.Atthasit
By Phoenix.Atthasit 2013-03-19 08:40:07
Link | Quote | Reply

We've finished WotG yesterday, unfortunately.