Forum » FFXI » Servers » Ragnarok » Wanted meebles Static
Wanted meebles Static
 Ragnarok.Ecaroh
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Ecaroh
By Ragnarok.Ecaroh 2013-02-13 10:30:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Me and Chuangtse would like to find a group to do meebles on a regular basis.

Please leave times/day preference and jobs.....
Our best times for us to find a block of 2-3 hours are Monday and Fri 7-10 EST or anytime on weekends.

My best jobs are MNK,COR,DRK,THF,SCH. and lots of others.
Chu has BLU,DRK,War,THF, PLD (no shield)

We do have an excellent WHM mule but no Windows scripts since DaveyProcit is on ps2.

If you have a group started and could use us that would be great too.

Thanks
Eca
[+]
 Ragnarok.Kitcho
user: Kitcho
By Ragnarok.Kitcho 2013-02-13 13:24:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Mondays and Fridays work well for me also, later on in the evening. (I am EST as well.) My best jobs are Drk, Sam, War and THF.

I have a friend of mine also interested in a meebles static, his best jobs are Drk, War, Sam, Rng, Dnc and Nin. He has mage jobs leveled too but I can't remember which. On top of that he has a dual-boxing WHM.

Hit me up in game if I'm online.
By Presidentmerman 2013-02-13 13:35:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Im interested just shoot me a tell in-game. I usually get home about 6:30 pm cst. I can come thf drg blu all with ok gear and weapons.
 Ragnarok.Returner
user: Nameless
By Ragnarok.Returner 2013-02-13 15:03:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I am interested in this as well, gears and jobs are as listed on my profile. The timing seems to be good for me. My best jobs are by far my DRK and WAR. Other jobs are playable but none of them are particularly special.
 Ragnarok.Afania
user: Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2013-02-14 00:00:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Returner said: »
I am interested in this as well, gears and jobs are as listed on my profile. The timing seems to be good for me. My best jobs are by far my DRK and WAR. Other jobs are playable but none of them are particularly special.

I thought you're joining mine, you ditched me D;
 Ragnarok.Returner
By Ragnarok.Returner 2013-02-14 08:24:27
Link | Quote | Reply

I thought you said you weren't sure... set up a time this Sunday then.
 Ragnarok.Ecaroh
By Ragnarok.Ecaroh 2013-02-15 07:39:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Took a while to get back on here. Been swamped at work...

Kitcho DRK, SAM WAR, THF
Kitch Friend DRK,SAM, WAR, RNG NIN, DNC
Mule WHM

PresidentM DRG (Gungir), THF, BLU

Returner WAR w/ Rag and other jobs

PM from Rhegar NIN(kannagi)/WHM/SMN/PLD(aegis/ochain/almace)/BLM

Chuangtse War(Ukno) or BLU (almace) THF
Ecaroh DRK (oat) or MNK(vere) or SCH, Bard and whm available but need work.
Mule Daveyprocit is PIMP ARSE WHM

Nice job mix will help with lower Tiers Vs Bosses.
We might have one to many there but at same time that and mules might keep us running when players are not on.
I rally like the idea of Rhegar with PLD for Boss fights and a RNG for some Ranged damage. And we have several THf if we think we need it for boss runs.

Most said M&F are good. Couple even wanted a Weekend morning time which I also like. I think we can use my LS Ventrilo if you guys want. I can give that out when we gather.

I will try to keep us organized but want input on strategies, advancement paths, What gear you might want to maybe spam tiers for (if any). Not many drops I see as outstanding, but me and Chu like the mini-assault challenges. Fun stuff.

Ive read the White Ape is hard and would like to work on completing goal 3 of each tier FTH of it and get our "boons" up while accumulating Research marks and upgrade the http://wiki.bluegartr.com/bg/Moblin_pheromone_sack for more entry times.

If you have read some good meelbes stuff on BG please pass on the wisdom here for now.

Monday 7:30 EST first run. although if you guys are on we could test the waters this weekend?
I dont do forums much from home but will check here this afternoon. After that catch me in game.
By Presidentmerman 2013-02-15 07:56:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Im up for a early sat. Or sun. run. Just /tell me in game
 Ragnarok.Kitcho
user: Kitcho
By Ragnarok.Kitcho 2013-02-15 12:32:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Sounds good to me Ecaroh. I've already obtained the KI's with research marks to increase my Moblin Pheromone Sack threshold to max. (Sauromugue)

I've completed the Instructor tier already which is simple and easy to complete. There was another tier (I don't remember the name) that I've completed up until the boss level (White Ig-Alima looking dude) but wiped on the boss run so I don't remember if the boons are still active or not.

Time wise, this works best for me. My game time is mostly after 6:30PM EST for me anyway, with my worst days being Wednesdays and Thursdays (little to no online time.) Fridays/weekends are hit or miss for me and I can keep you posted when it comes to that.

I'll hit you up in game soon and inform my friend about what's going on.
PS: Ventrilo or Skype sounds like a good idea.
 Ragnarok.Returner
By Ragnarok.Returner 2013-02-15 15:37:33
Link | Quote | Reply

How many runs are you guys consider doing each week, and let me know the timing. Due to my rl job, 7:30 would be slightly early for me as I don't get home until 9-10 during weekday. If anything, I can always go during the weekend.
 Ragnarok.Ecaroh
By Ragnarok.Ecaroh 2013-02-17 19:41:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Returner can only start after 9-10ish weekdays but looks like our consenus is for an earlier start. Would still like to keep him on the books for weekends depending on the group dynamics.

We need to decide on a weekend time but for now lets Gather Upper Jueno. 7:15ish Monday.

Kitcho bring you friend too.

Come on best DD.

After chatting with Rhegar, he and I will swap off cure-jobs from week to week depending on needs.

Lateru
Eca
 Ragnarok.Lulo
user: Lulo
By Ragnarok.Lulo 2013-02-22 11:56:08
Link | Quote | Reply

full? :3
 Ragnarok.Ecaroh
By Ragnarok.Ecaroh 2013-03-04 12:27:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Currently full on Mondays.

However
Three of us would like to maybe get another set going on weekends.

Eca (MNK, DRK, COR, SCH)
Chu (BLU, WAR)
Presidentmerman DRG,BLU

Of course we would have to use different grmiores to be fair
Or be very careful not to overlap and lose boons. OR just do the Battilia Downs set.

Eca
 Ragnarok.Returner
By Ragnarok.Returner 2013-03-04 22:11:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I am still up for weekends if you want.

I am however interested in Sauromugue far more than Battilia down as Kokou earring is really the only thing I want.
 Ragnarok.Ecaroh
By Ragnarok.Ecaroh 2013-03-11 07:50:30
Link | Quote | Reply

As a reminder since we are usually in a rush to start the runs when everyone is on line....

We are working on three things at once

1)Completing goal 3 of each tier to unlock the higher tier of "research mark" purchasable items

2) completing most of the boons to tier three which requires completion of each to goal 1 at least 3 times (i.e +1000 hp is VERY NICE ect. etc. )

After tonight I imagine we will have most of the boons and can start boss runs next Monday.

At that time we can rotate party leader between us for floor #5 clears. (while everyone else uses a different grimore. This will cost you some gil to buy the 1-4s for the second grimore.... OR we can do them again. But this way we can use our boons 6 times. Once for each original players grimore since party gets party leaders boons.

Get It?

Tell me if Im wrong or there is a simpler plan.

Regards
HGR
By Dmoney 2013-03-11 09:59:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Ecaroh said: »
As a reminder since we are usually in a rush to start the runs when everyone is on line....

We are working on three things at once

1)Completing goal 3 of each tier to unlock the higher tier of "research mark" purchasable items

2) completing most of the boons to tier three which requires completion of each to goal 1 at least 3 times (i.e +1000 hp is VERY NICE ect. etc. )

After tonight I imagine we will have most of the boons and can start boss runs next Monday.

At that time we can rotate party leader between us for floor #5 clears. (while everyone else uses a different grimore. This will cost you some gil to buy the 1-4s for the second grimore.... OR we can do them again. But this way we can use our boons 6 times. Once for each original players grimore since party gets party leaders boons.

Get It?

Tell me if Im wrong or there is a simpler plan.
Regards
HGR

That's not a bad idea if u don't mind spending 500K+ or somewhere around that forget exact amount per boss fight. But the 1000hp isnt really needed I've won almost every meebles path and only had +1000hp for 1 Fight. The only one we came even close to losing was the IG alima ttype boss the doom took out 3/4 dd but we still won normally just buy the boon for 200hp. And we never had to use a pld. If u use the Palimpsests and use almost all of each type on boss fights they are A LOT easier
 Ragnarok.Returner
By Ragnarok.Returner 2013-03-11 12:13:07
Link | Quote | Reply

how is the Monkey NM compare to Ig Alima one for tier 5? We could have zerg it in one shot if not for petrify (wiped at 12% and zombie the rest without problem), so just wondering if Monkey NM is much harder than that. Thank you.
 Ragnarok.Afania
user: Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2013-03-11 12:26:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Returner said: »
how is the Monkey NM compare to Ig Alima one for tier 5? We could have zerg it in one shot if not for petrify (wiped at 12% and zombie the rest without problem), so just wondering if Monkey NM is much harder than that. Thank you.

I haven't done Monkey yet but I don't think PD zerg is needed for any of the meeble bosses, last Ig-alima I've done it's dead in about 5 min with no death(and no one drop below 500 HP) with BRD MNK SAM BLU SCH THF(not a zerg nor DD heavy setup at all), same setup was used in Batallia downs path and 1/1 all bosses. We only bought TH boons for Ig-alima boss cuz someone wanted drops.

I read wiki and it says money has a long range AoE HP1 move. Not sure if it has other dangerous TP moves.
 Ragnarok.Returner
By Ragnarok.Returner 2013-03-11 13:09:15
Link | Quote | Reply

that seems to be the only move that's dangerous, the knockback gravity HP1 move, a fast curaga should solve it and zerg it down once you get equips back.
 Ragnarok.Ecaroh
By Ragnarok.Ecaroh 2013-03-12 12:28:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Ninruta sent me this last night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helel on BG
I'm not sure if it's fixed. We've currently all been using bonus to spoils grimoires on the boss and it's worked 100%. The only issue is you have to redo researcher 4 every time you plan on doing the boss. We have six people so we do it as follows:

1. Build grimoire #1 up to researcher 4
2. One person uses #1 to enter researcher 4, everyone else uses an empty grimoire #2.
3. One person uses #2 grimoire to enter researcher 4, everyone else uses an emoty grimoire #3.
4. Do boss with #2 or #3.

Next rotation...

1. One person uses grimoire #2 or #3 to enter researcher #4, everyone else uses empty grimoire (the one previously used for boss is fine)
2. Enter boss with bonus to spoils.

Repeat the second rotation until everyone's bonus to spoils is used up. and then repeat the first rotation without having to redo all the expeditions. Note how the second rotation only requires two sacks.

Make sure you redo researcher 4 twice if nobody has any additional bonus to spoils, or you'll have to redo all the expeditions (unless you want to use your grimoire #1 instead of fighting samursk).

With bonus to spoils we've gotten two Chausubles and two Subligars (double drop) and one torque from 5 kills.

Edit: I clarified step 1 of the 2nd rotation.

http://www.bluegartr.com/threads/112800-Meeble-Burrows-Findings-(GLITCHED!-RANDOMLY-KICKS-PLAYERS!)/page29?highlight=meeble+glitch

How you guys want to do drops?
Think Kitcho may be out another week or so.
PM wants to do more bosses.
I want to do more boons and rotate cause I hate to lose.

Ideas?
 Ragnarok.Azryel
user: Azryel
By Ragnarok.Azryel 2013-03-12 20:23:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Ecaroh said: »
Currently full on Mondays.

However
Three of us would like to maybe get another set going on weekends.

Eca (MNK, DRK, COR, SCH)
Chu (BLU, WAR)
Presidentmerman DRG,BLU

Of course we would have to use different grmiores to be fair
Or be very careful not to overlap and lose boons. OR just do the Battilia Downs set.

Eca

If you're still looking for members on the weekend, I'm interested... Shoot me a tell to discuss logistics. Thanks in advance.
 Ragnarok.Ecaroh
By Ragnarok.Ecaroh 2013-03-15 12:15:04
Link | Quote | Reply

FYI for weekend meebles. Chronictreets is Off-line and me and Chu have a Paintball Party for his brothers' birthday Saturday.

Monday depends on if Kitcho fixes his PC.
Otherwise we can do boons/Clears or pass and
Gather again later?

Eca
 Ragnarok.Ecaroh
By Ragnarok.Ecaroh 2013-03-18 14:17:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Its dead.

No word on Kitcho and his PC issues.
No word from Ninr in two weeks either.
Rhegar voiced some concerns over lotting.
Chu gave up due to in activity and School.

Eca
 Ragnarok.Returner
By Ragnarok.Returner 2013-03-18 17:42:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Full. thank you all.