Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » Microsoft Sues RMT for $750,000
Microsoft Sues RMT for $750,000
 Seraph.Jessee
Server: Seraph
Game: FFXI
user: Jessee
By Seraph.Jessee 2009-06-17 12:05:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Maybe some people here would enjoy reading this. :)

"The Lam/Suen family—Brothers Eric and Gordon Lam, Mom Melanie Suen—was allegedly using click fraud to make more money for their site WoWMine.com—mainly by clicking competitors' ads until their competitors' ad budgets were exhausted. Thus, Microsoft is suing them for $750,000."

http://blogs.seattleweekly.com/dailyweekly/2009/06/lawsuit_confirms_that_microsof.php
Server: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-06-17 12:08:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I went to the actual site, LMFAO!

Wowmine.com said:
Step out! Annual "WOWMINE FINAL SPRING SALE" is coming now!! Is there someone screaming? Yes, you are right! Just clear your voice and scream again! "2009 WOWMINE FINAL SPRING SALE" is opening now! The SALE will be lasting for ONLY 1 month. As you wish, we made something really worthy to you: the price! We made whole order discount for you! Just look at the panel below to find out how much you can save as far! Is there something more exciting? Yes, the SPEED! Our delivery speed had never been as fast as now! Just place your "Annual Saving Older" to see how fast we can delivery your stuffs! Choose a buying plan, and start your Annual Saving Journey RIGHT NOW!
 Seraph.Caiyuo
Server: Seraph
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-06-17 14:24:00
Link | Quote | Reply

My stuffs! Makes me want to scream! lol Screaming, but throat hurts! I'll just stop and try again! Hurrraaaaaaay wowmine!

In other news, that's pretty snazzy. Luckily since RMT'ing isn't illegal in itself, they were smart enough to get caught on something else. lol