Florida!?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » Florida!?
Florida!?
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Diabolos.Vontomczak
Server: Diabolos
Game: FFXI
By Diabolos.Vontomczak 2009-06-16 12:23:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow, here I thought I was the only person in Miami that played this game. lol
 Odin.Iceman
Server: Odin
user: Iceman
By Odin.Iceman 2009-06-16 12:25:54
Link | Quote | Reply

yeah me too lol, what part of miami?
 Seraph.Caiyuo
Server: Seraph
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-06-16 12:26:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Ninian said:
I think I might drive by there on my way to/from school to my house but... dunno. Is it somewhere hidden in the middle of the state, or northern?
It's on the east coast, around south/central FL. If you look on the ffxiah map, I'm between West Palm and Palm Bay. Which reminds me of old people and their "Florida rooms." Anyone else see way too much of this? Drawings of palm trees and wicker furniture? lol
 Diabolos.Vontomczak
By Diabolos.Vontomczak 2009-06-16 12:27:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Kendall Miami here, Iceman. You?
 Odin.Iceman
By Odin.Iceman 2009-06-16 12:28:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Hialeah! But work at the grove
 Remora.Ninian
Server: Remora
user: Ninian
By Remora.Ninian 2009-06-16 12:30:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Caiyuo said:
Ninian said:
I think I might drive by there on my way to/from school to my house but... dunno. Is it somewhere hidden in the middle of the state, or northern?
It's on the east coast, around south/central FL. If you look on the ffxiah map, I'm between West Palm and Palm Bay. Which reminds me of old people and their "Florida rooms." Anyone else see way too much of this? Drawings of palm trees and wicker furniture? lol

Oh okay, yeah I drive by it when I go home, lol. Maybe I'll drop buy and steal stuff from your fridge! D:< My grandma used to have a "Florida room"... I think it's just a patio turned into an "indoor room"... anyway, she had the dumb wicker furniture too and it makes me rage because it's so uncomfortable.
 Diabolos.Vontomczak
By Diabolos.Vontomczak 2009-06-16 12:31:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Iceman said:
Hialeah! But work at the grove

Ha, true. I haven't been to the grove in a bit. Last time I was down that way was for a friend's birthday at Scotty's Landing. Love that place.
 Odin.Iceman
By Odin.Iceman 2009-06-16 12:32:55
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't do ***here but work i got bored of this place years ago.
 Diabolos.Vontomczak
By Diabolos.Vontomczak 2009-06-16 12:36:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah Coconut Grove isn't what it used to be. I remember back in my early twenties, it was the spot to just sit in your car and ride around through non-moving traffic. lol College Night was the ***. Things just aren't what they used to be.
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-06-16 12:36:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Ninian said:
Oh okay, yeah I drive by it when I go home, lol. Maybe I'll drop buy and steal stuff from your fridge! D:< My grandma used to have a "Florida room"... I think it's just a patio turned into an "indoor room"... anyway, she had the dumb wicker furniture too and it makes me rage because it's so uncomfortable.
Steal what you please, but leave the Horizon milk alone! It's expensive! >3

That's exactly what those florida rooms are. lol Usually something small that wouldn't qualify as a room normally, but with annoying "Florida" things it's now sort-of a closet shrine. </3 Reminds that of all the state threads, Florida is the only one to have it's own tag on Fark.com! lol That's actually sad because it's for dumb ***often, but still!
 Odin.Iceman
By Odin.Iceman 2009-06-16 12:37:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah its not the same it was around 10 years ago
 Diabolos.Vontomczak
By Diabolos.Vontomczak 2009-06-16 12:39:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Cool. Well at least I know I'm not alone in Miami as the only FFXI gamer. Nice to meet you Ice!

/wave
 Bismarck.Kobracommander
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Kobracommander 2009-06-16 12:42:30
Link | Quote | Reply

<~~ Tampa FL!!
 Odin.Iceman
By Odin.Iceman 2009-06-16 12:43:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Nice to meet you too Von
 Remora.Ninian
By Remora.Ninian 2009-06-16 12:43:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Caiyuo said:
Steal what you please, but leave the Horizon milk alone! It's expensive! >3

That's exactly what those florida rooms are. lol Usually something small that wouldn't qualify as a room normally, but with annoying "Florida" things it's now sort-of a closet shrine. </3 Reminds that of all the state threads, Florida is the only one to have it's own tag on Fark.com! lol That's actually sad because it's for dumb ***often, but still!

xD It's okay I'll just steal everything else! Sooooo hungry.... ; ;

Yeaaaah Florida rooms are an old-person thing. I'm glad my parents don't have anything like that. I'd like, stab them. <.<; Florida's not even that great, it's REALLY hot right now and I have to shower whenever I get back to class because it's just bad otherwise. I'd move elsewhere but I reaaaally can't tolerate the cold... plus school and stuff. :/ Also lol@the Fark.com comment. I looked at it..... still reaaaallly have no idea what it is. ;D
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-06-16 12:54:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Ninian said:
xD It's okay I'll just steal everything else! Sooooo hungry.... ; ;

Yeaaaah Florida rooms are an old-person thing. I'm glad my parents don't have anything like that. I'd like, stab them. <.<; Florida's not even that great, it's REALLY hot right now and I have to shower whenever I get back to class because it's just bad otherwise. I'd move elsewhere but I reaaaally can't tolerate the cold... plus school and stuff. :/ Also lol@the Fark.com comment. I looked at it..... still reaaaallly have no idea what it is. ;D
For real, it's *** obscenely hot right now, but even when the thermostat dips down to 76 I have a hard time getting out of bed because it's so cold. lol Perfect for the beach, though, and not everyone is so fortunate. :D

Also "it's just bad" lolol HOW BAD?
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-06-16 13:02:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Also, case in point: http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/06/15/national/main5089030.shtml

Friggin Florida, always in the news for terrible or HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE ***. :<
 Remora.Ninian
By Remora.Ninian 2009-06-16 13:26:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Caiyuo said:
For real, it's *** obscenely hot right now, but even when the thermostat dips down to 76 I have a hard time getting out of bed because it's so cold. lol Perfect for the beach, though, and not everyone is so fortunate. :D

Yeah, it's 74 in my suite and I'm always wearing a jacket. ._.; The heat's good for the beach but I never go, mostly because I hate sand, I hate getting wet, I hate the heat, I hate the sun and I hate sea lice. >.>; And it's bad. Really really really bad. I wish it'd start raining again, at least then I'd just be wet and not sweaty.

Caiyuo said:
Also, case in point: http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/06/15/national/main5089030.shtml

Friggin Florida, always in the news for terrible or HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE ***. :<

...omg. Wow... I don't even know what to say to that. I'm glad they caught him...
 Lakshmi.Antonios
Server: Lakshmi
user: jokstr
By Lakshmi.Antonios 2009-06-16 13:40:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Kendall Area here ^^
 Lakshmi.Antonios
Server: Lakshmi
user: jokstr
By Lakshmi.Antonios 2009-06-16 13:42:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Ninian said:
Caiyuo said:

Yeah, it's 74 in my suite and I'm always wearing a jacket. ._.; The heat's good for the beach but I never go, mostly because I hate sand, I hate getting wet, I hate the heat, I hate the sun and I hate sea lice. >.>; And it's bad. Really really really bad. I wish it'd start raining again, at least then I'd just be wet and not sweaty.

Caiyuo said:

...omg. Wow... I don't even know what to say to that. I'm glad they caught him...

What a *** Retard!! lmao who goes to Jail for killing cats i mean honestly how stupid can someone be....
 Garuda.Hayabusaa
Server: Garuda
user: Hayabusa1
By Garuda.Hayabusaa 2009-06-16 13:50:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Daytona Beach!!!
 Fenrir.Alijah
Server: Fenrir
user: Alijah
By Fenrir.Alijah 2009-06-16 14:07:02
Link | Quote | Reply

I was Florida! I recently moved to Maryland after living in Florida my whole life~

I lived an hour north of Tampa in a country-ish area, Spring Hill, in Hernando county, lol. My neighbors actually had goats.

I miss Florida sometimes, though. :( But I lived in an old community, full of retirees. It's nice to be in a city with people my age now, haha.
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-06-16 14:28:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Alijah said:
I was Florida! I recently moved to Maryland after living in Florida my whole life~

I lived an hour north of Tampa in a country-ish area, Spring Hill, in Hernando county, lol. My neighbors actually had goats.

I miss Florida sometimes, though. :( But I lived in an old community, full of retirees. It's nice to be in a city with people my age now, haha.
I have family that live there now. lol Haven't seen any goats, but plenty of oldies and people with tons of open, empty acreage. lol
 Kujata.Wayners
Server: Kujata
user: Wayners
By Kujata.Wayners 2009-06-16 14:52:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Iceman said:
Hialeah!

4 years ago, me too
 Diabolos.Vontomczak
By Diabolos.Vontomczak 2009-06-16 16:00:41
Link | Quote | Reply

You're in Kendall too Antonios?
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-06-16 16:04:35
Link | Quote | Reply

so, only myself and one other live in Tallahassee while everyone else is to the South?

that's gay...

And that kid needs to get raped by an old woman who lives with 100 cats, claw his *** up like a scratch post...
 Caitsith.Dedfish
Server: Caitsith
user: dedfish
By Caitsith.Dedfish 2009-06-16 16:55:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Florida!!! america's penis!!!
[+]
 Diabolos.Sephirothforbes
By Diabolos.Sephirothforbes 2009-06-16 17:14:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Even tho the thread got off track i live in FL also, lame *** Polk County, been here for four years now, between orlando and tamps, this si some country ***to me.
Server: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-06-16 17:19:05
Link | Quote | Reply

The retiree's are what killed it for me...I damn near died every time I got on I-19 because some 85 year old that can't see over the steering wheel, is blind in one eye and completely deaf would decide to merge across 4 lanes of traffic right into my face >.<

If you can keep your sanity on that road you can drive pretty much anywhere...
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-06-16 17:27:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Ninian said:
Golden suntans are like one of the few things Floridians have going for ourselves! lol idk, I like it all, it's just too much in the summer some days. I hate getting in my car and feeling like a piece of meat cooking, while not being able to touch my steering wheel, dash or seat-belt from the heat. lol Also, the beach is fun. /. .\
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7