Siren.Ravager
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Reeicheep
By Siren.Ravager 2013-01-04 07:12:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Tecan said: »
Siren.Ravager said: »
3 Weeks of Camping all 3 NMs they look like a 7-8 Day spawn time based on being murdered in besieged. They can not make it to besieged if they are not up in there zone thou.

So it has to be killed in besieged to reset the timer? My ls killed it on fenrir 9 days ago and it still hasn't popped in mamook. It won't appear in besieged until it pops in mamook so by this logic it may never pop unless it pops in his throne room first, is left unclaimed and is killed in besieged. Something doesn't add up with that.
Thats SEs logic.

If it is not up in the throne room it will not appear in besieged. If it is left up in throne room and allowed to make it to al zabhi then it will be in the besieged. (assuming some happy go lucky person isnt like ooo what nm is that lets kill it while its advancing)
 Phoenix.Innina
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Innina 2013-01-19 00:04:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Can anyone confirm that Gulool Ja Ja is really glitched/broken?

Ran into a few people camping and they have been there 24/7 for the last 10 days. They sent out a few GM calls. As far as I was told SE's response was ,'We are aware of the problem and will look into it'. Basically their copy/paste of a response. Medusa and Gurfurlur all popped within their time frame 3-9 days. Something definitely seems to be up w/ this guy.
 Fenrir.Acey
Server: Fenrir
user: abyssal
By Fenrir.Acey 2013-01-19 00:08:08
Link | Quote | Reply

gyrfyr and snake *** can both pop 24 hours later if they want in my time for gulool i killed medusa 2 times and gur once, but yes gulool is infact a broken spawn and there is nothing anyone can do except force pop him which i know people cheat but i dont even think force popping is possible