Forum » FFXI » Servers » Quetzalcoatl » We Say Hurray Linkshell
We Say Hurray Linkshell
 Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Xaxial
By Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial 2012-11-22 21:54:36
Link | Quote | Reply

The Linkshell We Say Hurray is a fun social and helpful ls that's been around for a very long time. We have our own Deviant Art website, a web comic written by one of our members, and even a forum. Lately though, we have slowly been losing some members due to new games coming out or members going full end game. This is normally fine but when one or two of our more talkative members left or stopped coming into the ls so often it gets rather quite.

So, I am posting this here to remind everyone we are still an active shell and welcome ANYONE who wants to join. We can help with missions, quests, or anything you could need. We are mainly a social/RP LS and we just like to have fun. Only two rules everyone in the ls heads which are no swearing (we have youngins in the ls) and no spoilers. If anyone wishes to join and have a good social ls hit up myself, Misterkitty, Mychael, or anyone you see with our pearl on and they will get you in touch with a sack holder.

Thank you for your time and hope to see you in game!
 Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial
By Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial 2012-11-22 23:05:15
Link | Quote | Reply

bump ^^
 Bahamut.Celesyna
Server: Bahamut
user: Selennia
By Bahamut.Celesyna 2012-11-22 23:11:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Well I say boo! On a serious note I wish you luck with your ls! The name is nice and catchy!
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial
By Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial 2012-11-23 05:45:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Celesyna said: »
Well I say boo! On a serious note I wish you luck with your ls! The name is nice and catchy!

Thanks, really don't want to see a old and much loved linkshell like ours die out.
 Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial
By Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial 2012-11-23 07:58:03
Link | Quote | Reply

ba bump
 Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial
By Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial 2012-11-23 09:19:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Even if i dont answer, you can still talk to Woosh, Erge, Mychael, Misterkitty, Frozendragon or anyone else with a pearl and they will get you hooked up. for the next few hours though i will be sleeping. will bump this again when i wake up
 Quetzalcoatl.Avengers
user: Avengers
By Quetzalcoatl.Avengers 2012-11-23 09:54:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I wish you the best of luck as well, I may not have been in the shell ever, but i know of the art and occasional youtube video i've seen, always made me laugh in some way.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial
By Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial 2012-11-23 19:45:22
Link | Quote | Reply

wake up bump
 Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial
By Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial 2012-11-23 23:55:05
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Bahamut.Ranie
user: Aurou
By Bahamut.Ranie 2012-11-24 00:12:24
Link | Quote | Reply

<3 Lvl Up! You guys are awesome. I'm tempted to come visit Quetzacoatl now...
 Bahamut.Duelistdark
user: Nodem
By Bahamut.Duelistdark 2012-11-24 00:14:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ranie said: »
<3 Lvl Up! You guys are awesome. I'm tempted to come visit Quetzacoatl now...

We've joked about coming to see you all for a while... Then we transferred to Bahamut. >.<
 Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial
By Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial 2012-11-24 00:22:56
Link | Quote | Reply

shoulda come to quetz when you had the chance!
 Bahamut.Duelistdark
By Bahamut.Duelistdark 2012-11-24 00:28:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial said: »
shoulda come to quetz when you had the chance!

Something made me forget about it at that time... I was prolly promised something shiny...
 Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial
By Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial 2012-11-24 01:22:41
Link | Quote | Reply

well, getcher butt back to quetz
[+]
 Bahamut.Duelistdark
By Bahamut.Duelistdark 2012-11-24 01:37:35
Link | Quote | Reply

well, getcher butt back to quetz

I might have too. LOLOL
 Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial
By Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial 2012-11-24 01:45:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Come, Join WeSH! we don't demand much, only your first born taru as a snack! if not that then at least bring us some snacks >_>
 Bahamut.Duelistdark
By Bahamut.Duelistdark 2012-11-24 02:05:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Come, Join WeSH! we don't demand much, only your first born taru as a snack! if not that then at least bring us some snacks >_>

Will Rum do? Corsairs love rum so I keep kegs in my MH.

There's the proof.
 Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial
By Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial 2012-11-24 02:55:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Rum works just fine
 Quetzalcoatl.Boyaci
user: Boyaci
By Quetzalcoatl.Boyaci 2012-11-24 04:43:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I came back to the game ~6 weeks ago after more than 2 years away, and I have been having trouble finding a LS that actually talks to one another. I'm not really looking for any help at this time, but one of the reasons that I came back was that I missed the social aspect of the game and that is still missing for the most part. A social LS that is actually social would be great.

I live in the Chicago area, and my most active time in game is after 10:30pm CST, though I do try to get on late morning/early afternoon before work as well; and there's usually at least one day a week where I am on 'round the clock because the game is just so hard to turn off after being away for so long!

If late night US time is a decently active time for your shell, please let me know either on here or in game.

In the event that this is a dormant time for your group, but you know of another LS that is active during that time, please let me know.
 Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial
By Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial 2012-11-24 07:23:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Boyaci said: »
I came back to the game ~6 weeks ago after more than 2 years away, and I have been having trouble finding a LS that actually talks to one another. I'm not really looking for any help at this time, but one of the reasons that I came back was that I missed the social aspect of the game and that is still missing for the most part. A social LS that is actually social would be great.

I live in the Chicago area, and my most active time in game is after 10:30pm CST, though I do try to get on late morning/early afternoon before work as well; and there's usually at least one day a week where I am on 'round the clock because the game is just so hard to turn off after being away for so long!

If late night US time is a decently active time for your shell, please let me know either on here or in game.

In the event that this is a dormant time for your group, but you know of another LS that is active during that time, please let me know.

depends on the work day. i am usually on so you will have me to talk to! and i am working to get more people on late at night too. But i would say until around 2-3 am we are fairly active.
By Suzuta 2012-11-24 18:06:38
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd be interested in joining up, I played a while back (before Abyssea) and I've just recently returned with a new character. Not really looking for help (trying to see how much I can get done solo) but it's kind of lonely with no LS.

I wouldn't mind getting a pearl either way, but the only thing is I'm GMT, so if you're a mostly US shell I'll be around in the afternoon for you guys, though I might be on later depending entirely on the day.

If that's not a big deal to you guys (it isn't to me) I'm more than happy to join the LS.
 Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial
By Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial 2012-11-24 20:45:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Suzuta said: »
I'd be interested in joining up, I played a while back (before Abyssea) and I've just recently returned with a new character. Not really looking for help (trying to see how much I can get done solo) but it's kind of lonely with no LS.

I wouldn't mind getting a pearl either way, but the only thing is I'm GMT, so if you're a mostly US shell I'll be around in the afternoon for you guys, though I might be on later depending entirely on the day.

If that's not a big deal to you guys (it isn't to me) I'm more than happy to join the LS.

it's not a big deal at all, we have a few GMT players. I'll pearl ya first chance i get.
 Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial
By Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial 2012-11-24 22:18:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Getting quite a few people into the ls again. Can always use more though!
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [148 days between previous and next post]
 Midgardsormr.Argento
Server: Midgardsormr
user: Argento
By Midgardsormr.Argento 2013-04-21 16:06:25
Link | Quote | Reply

I actually believe I was in this ls on midgard if I'm not mistaken. I just came back to ffxi today after a 4 year hiatus and was looking for a ls. I don't know how often ill be online, but I'd love a shell.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [41 days between previous and next post]
By Synria 2013-06-02 03:02:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Is the LS still active and recruiting? Ive been thinking of switching servers.
 Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial
By Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial 2013-06-02 04:07:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Synria said: »
it is, but i myself have retired from the game. Moved on to bigger and better things (AKA real life). However, you can hit up Mychael, Erge, Calcula, Woosh, Edkitten, Solitude, or maybe even rihteh. Any of those people should be able to get you in. Let me know if you need more help ^^
By Synria 2013-06-02 04:39:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Synria said: »
it is, but i myself have retired from the game. Moved on to bigger and better things (AKA real life). However, you can hit up Mychael, Erge, Calcula, Woosh, Edkitten, Solitude, or maybe even rihteh. Any of those people should be able to get you in. Let me know if you need more help ^^

Thanks ^_^ Just waiting to hear back from some close friends who may have retired XI to move to XIV to decide if I switch servers or not... if anything I can always use one of my free mule slots~
By Kihona 2013-06-20 10:29:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Been a while since I seen you guys =D