Favorite Pizza Places.

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Favorite Pizza Places.
Favorite Pizza Places.
First Page 2 3
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2012-11-11 01:37:30
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll get this kickstarted from one of Terminus's ideas from another thread.

My favorite place is an indian own and operated pizzal place called "Canadian Pizza Unlimited" or "CPU". Not only are their pizza's *** huge, but they are god damn delicious. Another local favorite is Pizza 73, although large chains like this usually suck, i've had some very good pizza, also with very unique topping mixes, that Pizza Hut and Domino's previously refused to do "because it's not on the menu".
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2012-11-11 01:41:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Right now I'm torn between Rosati's (their double dough is addictive) and this new place that opened out in Ahwatukee called Vincent's (the closest thing I've ever had to New York style, and it's fan-***-tastic).
 Bismarck.Narshee
user: Narshee
By Bismarck.Narshee 2012-11-11 01:41:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Any place that makes homemade pan pizza~ Yum!
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2012-11-11 01:44:44
Link | Quote | Reply

My own pizza. You just can't be freshness and we really only have chains here and yeah, I don't care how much they say that ***is fresh, it's not. Fresh made dough, fresh cut veggies, freshly shredded cheese, it all creates a superior product, period.

That said, of the chain places, pizza hut. Pepperoni, extra cheese and onion, pan of course. I know traditionalist and connoisseurs usually prefer crispy, thin crust but it's hard for me to eat hard things.
 Valefor.Esdain
user: esdain
By Valefor.Esdain 2012-11-11 01:45:36
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2012-11-11 01:48:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Bad picture but only one I can find on such short notice.

best pizzaria south of the Mason-Dixon line. I was depressed that I was unable to find good pizza after moving from NY, then I found a restaurant run by two italian guys who make the best italian food since I moved. Their gorumet pizzas are like, the best.

Mona Lisa: Mozzarella, fresh marinated tomato, ricotta, broccoli, and a light touch of garlic
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2012-11-11 01:55:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Settebello pizza at Settebello's. Cheese, sausage, mushrooms, some kind of Italian meat, garlic, basil and pine nuts. Thinking about it gives me a semi, I'm not gonna lie.
[+]
 Bahamut.Bekisa
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Bekisa 2012-11-11 02:01:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Pleebo's pic making me hungry x.x Lived in Europe too long with work, hard to find anything stateside anymore that compares, unless it's made that way :(

As far as "Americanized" pizza goes, a small place where I grew up going camping/hunting has awesome pizza. Buccilli's in Houghton Lake, Michigan.
 Shiva.Darkmacabre
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Darkmacabre 2012-11-11 02:07:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Papa John's.

......kidding. Not sure I have one specific place I favor, Different places have different flavors/styles that I crave at random times.
 Leviathan.Metalmike
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Metalmike 2012-11-11 02:35:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Robinhood's pizza, a small Indian run shop in Washington state. Makes the best pizza I have ever had and does so consistantly. Large pizza for $6 can't go wrong.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2012-11-11 02:44:37
Link | Quote | Reply

***. I want pizza at 1:44 am. I blame all of you.
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2012-11-11 02:45:40
Link | Quote | Reply

It really is the small things a business does that makes them competitive and profitable. People will always be willing to pay a little extra for that extra step towards quality and superior service, even if it's just having a server give a customer a genuine smile.
 Odin.Eikechi
Server: Odin
user: Eike
By Odin.Eikechi 2012-11-11 02:48:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I instantly love this thread already. Papalardo's Pizza Cove in Bethpage, NY. Omg.. and their chicken parm heroes are THE BEST!
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2012-11-11 04:38:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Mama's in Sayville and Saviano's in Bohemia were great up in NY Eik :9
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Phoenix
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-11-11 04:39:25
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd tell you what my favourite are but I'm afraid they are a bit out of reach for you guys :o
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2012-11-11 04:41:09
Link | Quote | Reply

plane tickets aren't that expensive, let's do this
 Lakshmi.Rearden
Server: Lakshmi
user: Churchill
By Lakshmi.Rearden 2012-11-11 04:45:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
Right now I'm torn between Rosati's (their double dough is addictive) and this new place that opened out in Ahwatukee called Vincent's (the closest thing I've ever had to New York style, and it's fan-***-tastic).
There's a place in Glendale that is pretty good too, as long as the old man is working. Nino's Pizzeria.
 Bismarck.Ihina
user: Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihina 2012-11-11 04:55:31
Link | Quote | Reply

2:56AM and now I'm hungry. Thanks.
 Asura.Ivykyori
Server: Asura
user: ivykyori
By Asura.Ivykyori 2012-11-11 04:57:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I wish I remembered the pizza shop's name that I got hooked on while I was living in NYC and working in the area. There are only two of them as far as I know, and it's in Queens. Their specialty? Personal pizzas. They sold nothing but. Personal pizzas are fairly small, right? Like 6". These things are 10", and they were no more than 10 bucks for one. I love their BBQ chicken pizza; only place I've seen that has BBQ chicken pizza and doesn't suck is this one big pizza chain in LA, can't remember the name right now.

As for chains, Dominos. But only because I can get a cheesesteak pizza. Granted, I could make my own, but...Escorian could tell you about how I ruined nacho cheese made from canned soup. I am an exception to the woman in kitchen rule. Just saying.
 Lakshmi.Rearden
Server: Lakshmi
user: Churchill
By Lakshmi.Rearden 2012-11-11 04:58:16
Link | Quote | Reply

california pizza kitchen, the people that started bbq chicken pizza.
 Phoenix.Zekky
Server: Phoenix
user: Zekky
By Phoenix.Zekky 2012-11-11 04:59:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Best NY pizza in FL. I LOVE that delicious large, greasy pizza loaded with pepperonis. Brings back good memories from NY. And! Delicious strombolis and calzones too... God... I want to go back to the states for real pizza again... ; ;
 Odin.Liela
Server: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2012-11-11 05:13:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Old Chicago is my favorite pizza. They have the positively delicious spinach artichoke dip, too! And of course beer world tours and mini tours. They also have nice deals, such as half-price drinks and appetizers during happy hour, deals for when there are football games on, etc. I'm not huge on football, but heck, if someone is going to give me half-priced artichoke dip while my pals enjoy the game, I'm all for it.

Asura.Ivykyori
user: ivykyori
By Asura.Ivykyori 2012-11-11 05:18:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Rearden said: »

Yep, that's the one! Freaking geniuses they are.

There was actually one other pizza place I went to constantly. Gaby's. Not sure if anyone's familiar with Rachel Ray, but she actually came to the ghetto (the area really is kinda ghetto) to try it. Their sauce has a certain...something to them. It's like sweet and tangy. The last pizza I ate before I moved to SoCal was from Gaby's. Memories. <3
 Asura.Abriannah
user: Abrianna
By Asura.Abriannah 2012-11-11 05:45:36
Link | Quote | Reply

There's this quaint little place in a small neighborhood in Seattle that's owned by an Italian family that makes seriously the best pizza I've ever had.. Not only that but pasta and all other kinds of Italian food. It's SO good. :)
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2012-11-11 06:10:47
Link | Quote | Reply

We have a small place called Gerd's and the pizza is awesome. We have several great places around here actually, most are owned by Arabs and not Italians lol
 Quetzalcoatl.Absolutezero
Server: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Absolutezero 2012-11-11 06:36:27
Link | Quote | Reply

For deep dish I like Pizzeria Uno, followed by Giordano's at a close second.

As for thin crust, I don't think it gets better than Home Run Inn. Also, of late I've been frequenting Boiler Room, which makes a very decent margherita pizza. And if you don't mind the hipsters, $7.50 for a slice, a tallboy, and a shot of Jameson is a damn fine deal imo.
[+]
 Fenrir.Kytrill
Server: Fenrir
user: Pypa
By Fenrir.Kytrill 2012-11-11 06:40:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Boston's Favorite Pizza!

[+]
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2012-11-11 06:43:52
Link | Quote | Reply

There's another place here called "Tom's House of Pizza" which does pretty damn good.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
Server: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2012-11-11 07:20:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Rearden said: »
Good pizza, but when I paid as much as I did for the pizza, I was really surprised at how small it was when they brought it out. If I wasn't on a date, I'd have told them to take that ***back and give me my money back, but I didn't want to make a big deal about it in front of a lady
 Bahamut.Bojack
Server: Bahamut
user: Bojack316
By Bahamut.Bojack 2012-11-11 08:52:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Local Pizza place here, A-1 Pizza. I love their f*cking pizza. They also have this donair sauce...delicious. I also really like Greco.
First Page 2 3