Asura: Best/Latest Accomplishments - Lazerz Pew Pew *('-')

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Asura: Best/Latest Accomplishments - Lazerz Pew Pew *('-')
Asura: Best/Latest Accomplishments - Lazerz Pew Pew *('-')
 Asura.Malekith
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Malekith 2009-03-27 01:49:13
Link | Quote | Reply

I just dinged my 400th merit! Halfway to finishing off THF and it won't be long till I can finally give my BLU the attention it deserves... ^^

and yes kids this was my 500th post in the forums! :D
 Asura.Sisco
user: Sisco69
By Asura.Sisco 2009-03-30 07:20:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Getting claim on Serket that went unclaimed for a split second.

Thank you LS that was there that i don't know for a 7% Serket. Serket ring drop^ Doghouse was there, and i am sure they all will flame me/ But who cares its loldoghouse.

Here is they're LOL in Say
Lol in shout

But thank you for a free Serket Ring^^

Flame on =P
[+]
 Garuda.Wooooodum
Server: Garuda
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-03-30 07:27:35
Link | Quote | Reply

I just troll'd Asura forums~

OSHI-
 Asura.Korpg
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-03-30 07:31:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Sisco said:

Thank you LS that was there that i don't know for a 7% Serket. Serket ring drop^ Doghouse was there, and i am sure they all will flame me/ But who cares its loldoghouse.

Lol in shout

Flame on =P

Being that you admited on stealing it by your evidence, that didn't make you look good. But grats on the steal, everyone knows what you are now.

On a side note, as to not cause drama

Ding~ 13th subjob leveled now. Now I don't have to worry about leveling THF for a long *** time.
 Garuda.Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-03-30 07:34:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Sisco said:

Lol in shout

Flame on =P

Taking their unclaimed monster for whatever reason is one thing, but has some justifications. As you said, yellow is yellow, I say go for it. But bragging about it and calling them noobs because you claimed their unclaimed monster (from what I can tell because somebody disconnected), is just not cool.

Not sure anyone's going to be impressed since you posted those screenshots...
 Asura.Korpg
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-03-30 07:42:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Wooooodum said:

Taking their unclaimed monster for whatever reason is one thing, but has some justifications. As you said, yellow is yellow, I say go for it. But bragging about it and calling them noobs because you claimed their unclaimed monster (from what I can tell because somebody disconnected), is just not cool.

Not sure anyone's going to be impressed since you posted those screenshots...

Yellow is yellow, but why take something that somebody else was already fighting (and still fighting by the looks of it) and then brag about it?

Knowing Doghouse, I would have to say that it was Ccl who DC'd. I'm very sorry you guys about losing the ring to a douchebag like Sisco, but at least he got a +1 for applying to 24/7.

<Edit> Deleted long-assed remark about 24/7. Didn't want to start drama here, thats what Whitegate is for ;p
 Asura.Sisco
By Asura.Sisco 2009-03-30 08:21:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Look im not trying to brag at all >.> Just when we got claim they flamed us. Said they were going to flame us on forums. Said we hacked to get claim . . . as you can see in the pics.

Yellow is yellow, this is a game, you strive to be the best. I did not cheat to win, i took what was unclaimed fairly. And the fact that they talked ***to me during and said i hacked is why i posted here.

Its loldoghouse, empty threats are silly too^^

Also i still dont see why if you get something in the game you have to hack. . .or be refered to as a 24/7 wannabee. Its getting old hearing people crying about bots or hacks or all that ***. It was legit claimed NOT EVEN BY ME.

There is a way to keep hate on mobs when tanks d/c. Learn to establish hate. Also Doghouse was on the watch to claim when the tank was d/c. . . What does that make you? O wait nothing you didn't claim =P

<end>
 Garuda.Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-03-30 08:23:02
Link | Quote | Reply

It's the smug comments in say I'm referring to. =P
 Asura.Sisco
By Asura.Sisco 2009-03-30 08:24:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I am pretty smuggy^^
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
Server: Midgardsormr
user: frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2009-03-30 09:04:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Sisco said:
Look im not trying to brag at all >.> Just when we got claim they flamed us. Said they were going to flame us on forums. Said we hacked to get claim . . . as you can see in the pics.

Yellow is yellow, this is a game, you strive to be the best. I did not cheat to win, i took what was unclaimed fairly. And the fact that they talked ***to me during and said i hacked is why i posted here.

Its loldoghouse, empty threats are silly too^^

Also i still dont see why if you get something in the game you have to hack. . .or be refered to as a 24/7 wannabee. Its getting old hearing people crying about bots or hacks or all that ***. It was legit claimed NOT EVEN BY ME.

There is a way to keep hate on mobs when tanks d/c. Learn to establish hate. Also Doghouse was on the watch to claim when the tank was d/c. . . What does that make you? O wait nothing you didn't claim =P

<end>

Congratulations on being a Jackass
[+]
 Asura.Ktjrn
user:
By Asura.Ktjrn 2009-03-30 09:19:08
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

The best achivements so far , hmm....

Got 75 smn in 3 months, was fun and awesome!

Sky Access finally! (too bad i always get a douchebag ls that says smn is no good, smn is wicked!)

Recently rank 9 in sandy

Cooking is 60 now! Make my own chit finally :)

Have all but 1 piece of my SMN Relic Gear (I will bleed for my body piece)

The best achievement of all is making new friends along the way! Thanks for being my friend! :)
 Asura.Hatheron
user: Hatheron
By Asura.Hatheron 2009-03-30 09:33:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Finally got my ZNM BLU sword, after about 10 tries. Q.Q

User submitted image
 Asura.Laralanthasa
By Asura.Laralanthasa 2009-04-23 12:07:33
Link | Quote | Reply

First and foremost, we (the people in Doghouse, Alexanda, Lyndonn and myself) were not in the party fighting Serket. We were on our way to Roc to help a friend get her Cure Staff (or w/e the r/e is called now). We bopped in to see if it was up on our way and saw some jp's fighting it, not doing to bad but they were struggling a bit. They had the damn thing though, then suddenly as we watched, Sisco walked up, right as he got next to the JP thf, the PLD immediately D/c'd. We didn't think much of it until we saw the JP THF put his weapons away and watched Sisco draw his. IT NEVER went yellow, the THF had hate before the PLD started D/c'ing and was holding it, then PLD d/c'd and suddenly they lost it. We're not mad we lost it, we're mad cuz we watched those people lose the damn thing. Then to boot, he rubbed it in their faces that not only did they lose it, but he got THEIR FULL drops. Whether they understood his english or not is irrelevant, he was being an *** from the start and thats why we railed into him.
 Unicorn.Excesspain
Server: Unicorn
By Unicorn.Excesspain 2009-04-23 12:13:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Ktjrn said:
The best achivements so far , hmm....

Got 75 smn in 3 months, was fun and awesome!

Sky Access finally! (too bad i always get a douchebag ls that says smn is no good, smn is wicked!)

Recently rank 9 in sandy

Cooking is 60 now! Make my own chit finally :)

Have all but 1 piece of my SMN Relic Gear (I will bleed for my body piece)

The best achievement of all is making new friends along the way! Thanks for being my friend! :)

SMN is great on Kirin.
 Asura.Laralanthasa
By Asura.Laralanthasa 2009-04-23 12:19:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Sisco said:
Also Doghouse was on the watch to claim when the tank was d/c. . . What does that make you? O wait nothing you didn't claim =P

<end>

Why don't you post a screenie of how far we were standing away from the mob, you were much closer than we were, and we weren't after claim. We didn't mind getting ToD but they had the mob, no reason to bother trying to get claim. We didn't even know they'd lost claim till we saw the JP THF put his daggers away and the RDM interrupted casting on it.
 Asura.Alexanda
user: Alexanda
By Asura.Alexanda 2009-04-23 12:49:12
Link | Quote | Reply

To clear this up although Lyndonn, Laralanthasa and myself were at Serket this was not a Doghouse event, it was us heading to RoC, secondly we WERE NOT the one's who claimed we DID NOT have the tank that dcd, it was some random JP Linkshell which name I have forgoten as this happened somewhat a month ago. The point in that drama was not over us crying calling the wambulance cause WE lostClaim/wiped/having our tank DC, but was over the fact that the THF in the party was meleeing Serket unti the PLD dcd, but all of a sudden his weapon's disengaged and Sisco had it claimed and killed it. Crying /say and /shout drama over you losing something is pointless drama sure but it was us defending another Linkshell what's bad about that? it's no skin off my or our back's, we randomly stumbled on Serket I doubt any of us cared if someone killed it, not like any of us were there 1 2 or 3 hour's camping. No matter what Linkshell you are in btw, 24/7, Chroma, Doghouse etc, courtesy is courtesy im sorry I have a problem with somone doing that to other people and I am also sorry if some people find me vulgar, language wise, but this game need's less people like this, Btw pew pew thread genious made me giggle.

Ninja Edit - Spelling suck's.
[+]
 Asura.Endelig
user: endelig
By Asura.Endelig 2009-04-23 13:12:04
Link | Quote | Reply

I got an augment that didn't suck...sort of!
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-04-23 13:16:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Endelig said:

pics or it never happened.
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2009-04-23 13:50:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Can we get a zapruder film of the minute-by-minute actions of everyone involved in the Serket fiasco.

LoL

Seriously nothing surprises me on Asura anymore. Grats on your Serket Sisco.

In other news... DING 89 Clothcraft! 11 levels left to go and I'm estimating around 3-5M to get it capped... :(
 Asura.Endelig
user: endelig
By Asura.Endelig 2009-04-23 13:52:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Ludoggy said:
Endelig said:

pics or it never happened.

I'll see what I can do about that...
 Asura.Twitchiepooh
By Asura.Twitchiepooh 2009-04-24 20:04:25
Link | Quote | Reply

I finally got my Ranger frame for PUP. I decided to go Mage frame first. Now it's pwning action! =)
 Asura.Celene
user: Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-04-24 20:26:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Grats Twitchie. ^^

I finally picked up WHM again, got to 52 and now I get to wear my first piece of WHM AF armour~! Boooooties~
 Asura.Twitchiepooh
By Asura.Twitchiepooh 2009-04-24 20:28:19
Link | Quote | Reply

HUZZAH Cele!

I can't wait until I can finally wear some AF Gear. I've been sitting on BST40 for half a year now, and still nothing >.<
 Asura.Celene
user: Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-04-24 20:31:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Awh, it's okay you'll make it. ^^ BST is really hard I hear. Just keep at it. :)
 Asura.Twitchiepooh
By Asura.Twitchiepooh 2009-04-24 20:33:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Actually /dnc makes BST far too easy, I just prefer a different style of game. So for now it's PUPtastic time! =)
 Asura.Lordgenbu
user: Lordgenbu
By Asura.Lordgenbu 2009-04-24 20:33:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Malekith said:
I beat Bahamut in Storms of Fate today! Giga Flare what?

Oh boy how I remember tanking this baby.
 Seraph.Darkvision
Server: Seraph
By Seraph.Darkvision 2009-04-24 23:30:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Sisco said:

Lol in shout

Flame on =P

sorry that i am replying to this BUT this what you said just made you look like an ***. you technically did steal the NM and lets face it, if you was in thier possition i bet you would have said the exact same thing. give ya self 10 points for proving yourself as an ***. :P

Ninja Edit: if a PLD has uber hate on a mob wether it be HNM/NM then d/c's and the name turns yellow then yeah looks like the PLD was doing his job, having uber hate. bet ya knew this would happen and you was gearing up for the steal
 Asura.Lyndonn
user: Lyndonn
By Asura.Lyndonn 2009-04-26 10:58:55
Link | Quote | Reply

he actually lost hate to the thf that was in his party as he was d/cing so it never went yellow once for sisco to steal it and i run a £1,500 machine with a 20mb connection i dont even lag at faf and cerb
and serket never went yellow
 Bahamut.Bojack
Server: Bahamut
user: Bojack316
By Bahamut.Bojack 2009-04-26 11:50:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Honestly, I would call many GMs...GM after GM until something was done. Given all the evidence here it does seem that Sisco didn't just take the claim by normal means. It makes no sense claiming that it turned yellow while the THF (in the pt with the PLD) was fighting it while the PLD was D/Cing...
 Seraph.Darkvision
Server: Seraph
By Seraph.Darkvision 2009-04-26 22:41:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Sisco said:

just referring to this first sentence you mentioned. it was unclamed for a split second, now if i was watching a PT killing an NM i would be waiting to get claim if they wipped. would take me more than a split second. (normally when somone referrs to a "split second" they mean like .01 of a second or some where close to that, giving ya the benifit of the doubt .1 of a second) that must bee some reaction time. i dont think i could pull that off.

you sure you was not using a bot :P