100,000,000g Bounty
First Page 2 3 ... 21 22 23 ... 76 77 78
 Asura.Jem
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Jemmy
By Asura.Jem 2012-11-01 05:58:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey, my wife has a 99 Claustrum. She initially did it for the lulz but seems to treasure it more than her other relics/empys.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Zeromega
Server: Ragnarok
user: Zeromega
By Ragnarok.Zeromega 2012-11-01 06:33:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Urteil said: »
I can't wait to fight presidentobama today.

Ohboy.
if you dont want to vote for him theres better ways to deal with it!
[+]
 Phoenix.Elemosina
Server: Phoenix
user: Elemosina
By Phoenix.Elemosina 2012-11-01 06:35:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Bryangelos said: »
So, has Urteil and Cliamain fought? and if so who won?

I noticed in claimains page he offers similar rules to urteil. Or are they both played by urteil? lol

Cliamain and Urteil are both seperate players. The only difference is the Cliamain won't slaughter you in the first 3 minutes. Also, I think he ranks somewhere near Urteil in terms of skill and gear. His regards to his PLD are analogous to Urteil to his DRK.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Tarutaur
user: Xyooj
By Ragnarok.Tarutaur 2012-11-01 16:08:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Is Upbeat going to stream this?
 Phoenix.Urteil
user: Urteil89
By Phoenix.Urteil 2012-11-01 16:08:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Record or stream.

If he uh, shows up.
 Ramuh.Austar
Server: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2012-11-01 16:09:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Needs more PUP challengers.
 Phoenix.Urteil
By Phoenix.Urteil 2012-11-01 16:14:13
Link | Quote | Reply

PUP is fearsome if used well.
 Ragnarok.Fasaga
user: Fasaga
By Ragnarok.Fasaga 2012-11-01 16:22:37
Link | Quote | Reply

I can't wait to fight presidentobama today.

Ohboy.
Please put up a link to the video!
 Ramuh.Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2012-11-01 16:33:31
Link | Quote | Reply

PUP is fearsome if used well.
I know, but most people that play it are awful even outside of ballista, can't imagine how useless they'd be in PvP
 Phoenix.Urteil
By Phoenix.Urteil 2012-11-01 16:34:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Welp. I hope his rough-tumblin', shattersoul- wieldin', ragnarok-havin' *** shows up.

With my cake.
[+]
 Ramuh.Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2012-11-01 16:34:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Welp. I hope his rough-tumblin', shattersoul- wieldin', ragnarok-havin' *** shows up.

With my cake.
If he does, play this song:

[+]
 Ragnarok.Fasaga
By Ragnarok.Fasaga 2012-11-01 16:41:25
Link | Quote | Reply

I saw him idling a few hrs ago in jeuno on rag so I don't think he has transferred yet
 Phoenix.Brixy
Guide Maker
user: Brixy
By Phoenix.Brixy 2012-11-01 16:59:20
Link | Quote | Reply

That video was so good I had to watch it a 2nd and 3rd time.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Presidentobama
user: kasain
By Ragnarok.Presidentobama 2012-11-01 21:25:10
Link | Quote | Reply

I have to wait til Thursday - Friday to move. I can move now, but due to the election coming up on Thursday next week, I don't know if my name will stay the same "presidentobama" or chance upon moveing to Presidentrodmey.

Personaly I hope I don't have to change. And Liberator is almost mine!!!

On a side note I will be takeing photo request this week, as many people have asked to take a photo beside me.
 Bahamut.Ranie
Server: Bahamut
user: Aurou
By Bahamut.Ranie 2012-11-01 21:40:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Bets on both 'Presidentobama' and 'Presidentrodmey' (probably meant Romney) being taken now? :3

I wanna see this PvP though... please link the video if it ever happens!
 Ragnarok.Fasaga
By Ragnarok.Fasaga 2012-11-01 21:49:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Presidentobama said: »
I have to wait til Thursday - Friday to move. I can move now, but due to the election coming up on Thursday next week, I don't know if my name will stay the same "presidentobama" or chance upon moveing to Presidentrodmey.

On a side note I will be takeing photo request this week, as many people have asked to take a photo beside me.
Ok I can get over people with relics having +1 gear, but if someone has +1 and mythic I will quit game lol
 Bismarck.Strange
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Strange 2012-11-01 22:00:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Presidentobama said: »

if this is the same presidentobama that was on bismarck for a bit, i would not take him seriously as he could not 2 box a spell for blu in dyna xarc without crying about how my pup smashed his face when he was charmed by a bst mob.
 Bismarck.Angeleus
user: Munky
By Bismarck.Angeleus 2012-11-01 22:46:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Strange said: »
if this is the same presidentobama that was on bismarck for a bit, i would not take him seriously as he could not 2 box a spell for blu in dyna xarc without crying about how my pup smashed his face when he was charmed by a bst mob.

Anyone decides to take this poster seriously, you shouldn't, he only logs on here to express his pain towards player, whom he dislikes. In other words, he deals with his emotions like women do... :/
 Bismarck.Strange
By Bismarck.Strange 2012-11-01 22:53:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Angeleus said: »

Anyone decides to take this poster seriously, you shouldn't, he only logs on here to express his pain towards player, whom he dislikes. In other words, he deals with his emotions like women do... :/
tbh angfaileus im just gonna report you as you harrass me no matter what i post, it is like you have a long time hard on for some strange. i do not swing your way so please stop being in love with me
 Ragnarok.Blurrski
user: blurr69
By Ragnarok.Blurrski 2012-11-01 22:56:41
Link | Quote | Reply

You can block people too btw, its just a couple words over from report. Save the mods some *** to sift through >.>
[+]
 Bismarck.Angeleus
user: Munky
By Bismarck.Angeleus 2012-11-01 23:07:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Blurrski said: »
You can block people too btw, its just a couple words over from report. Save the mods some *** to sift through >.>

The only reason, I posted because he sent me a PM on 5/12/12 stating he block me, so I figure it was safe to post..
 Bismarck.Strange
By Bismarck.Strange 2012-11-01 23:08:47
Link | Quote | Reply

while blocking is an option, it's an option i do not have to use if i choose not to. it does not give that kid the right to harrass whoever he wishes just because the whim passes him by.and while a moderator will recomend blocking him it will not stop the harrassing post this guy constantly post. so reporting him is the better option.
edit: and his above post is proof enough he harrasess me
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Server: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2012-11-01 23:19:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Get a room.
[+]
 Asura.Escorian
user: Escorian
By Asura.Escorian 2012-11-02 00:02:41
Link | Quote | Reply

while blocking is an option, it's an option i do not have to use if i choose not to. it does not give that kid the right to harrass whoever he wishes just because the whim passes him by.and while a moderator will recomend blocking him it will not stop the harrassing post this guy constantly post. so reporting him is the better option.
... you are doing the same thing he is doing so stop your bitching click block or stfu either way get over yourself.
[+]
 Bismarck.Strange
By Bismarck.Strange 2012-11-02 00:06:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Escorian said: »
... you are doing the same thing he is doing so stop your bitching click block or stfu either way get over yourself.
yes i look for every "angeleus" post and say things like "dont listen to this guy he is a moron", no it is not what i do but when an internet twerp decides to be an *** i will respond in kind, what you should do is not join the "mob mentality" and learn to form your own opinion
 Asura.Escorian
By Asura.Escorian 2012-11-02 00:07:08
Link | Quote | Reply

yes i look for every "angeleus" post and say things like "dont listen to this guy he he is a moron", no it is not what i do but when an internet twerp decides to be an *** i will respond in kind, what you should do is not join the "mob mentality" and learn to form your own opinion
really.... you don't do that?

Quote:
[+]
 Bismarck.Strange
By Bismarck.Strange 2012-11-02 00:08:28
Link | Quote | Reply

yes i look for every "angeleus" post and say things like "dont listen to this guy he he is a moron", no it is not what i do but when an internet twerp decides to be an *** i will respond in kind, what you should do is not join the "mob mentality" and learn to form your own opinion
really.... you don't do that?

Quote:
not nearly the same thing, but "i see what you did there".if you knew the history with angeleus and me you'd know better
 Phoenix.Urteil
By Phoenix.Urteil 2012-11-02 00:12:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Someone fight *me*, you don't get 50,000,000g arguing with idiots.
[+]
 Asura.Escorian
By Asura.Escorian 2012-11-02 00:17:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Someone fight *me*, you don't get 50,000,000g arguing with idiots.
I am not wasting 50 bucks irl to transfer there and than transfer back.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 21 22 23 ... 76 77 78