Forum » FFXI » Servers » Fenrir » Ballista Shell on Fenrir? Anywhere? D:
Ballista Shell on Fenrir? Anywhere? D:
 Carbuncle.Evviva
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
By Carbuncle.Evviva 2012-10-06 12:05:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Ayerro said: »
No need to tell me about how people've tried resurrecting Ballista and failed, etc. >__O Just wondering if well, there's one out there? 60 caps, 75, 99, whatever. I miss it a lot, and I've been in a "want-to-bash-at-everything-I-see" happy mood, so yeah. >__> If there's a community out there on Fenrir that's interested, lemme know? Or make a shell? .__.

They all moved to Lakshmi~
However, the Ballista populace is divided among two servers. Lakshmi for the "Bash-at-everything-I-see",Carbuncle for more structured games(60 cap only <<< please read this for the love of god).
 Carbuncle.Anesthesia
user: analgesia
By Carbuncle.Anesthesia 2012-10-06 12:07:16
Link | Quote | Reply

I know there is an involved, extensive ballista community on carby. :(
 Fenrir.Ayerro
Server: Fenrir
user: Ayerro
By Fenrir.Ayerro 2012-10-06 13:29:15
Link | Quote | Reply

I thought a nice structured game was too high of an expectation, so I'm glad that exists {over there}. ;__; Either of you know how that community established itself? XD It'd be nice to have one back here on Fenrir.
 Ramuh.Austar
Server: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2012-10-06 13:30:33
Link | Quote | Reply

My PUP vs your PUP?
 Fenrir.Ayerro
By Fenrir.Ayerro 2012-10-06 13:47:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Austar said: »
My PUP vs your PUP?

Gimme a while to upgrade my PUP. xD I don't wanna be oneshotted, and stuffs. </3 Also, Tsu and I just got in a little argument so I'll be a puppetless PUP. ;__;
 Carbuncle.Evviva
By Carbuncle.Evviva 2012-10-06 18:53:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I thought a nice structured game was too high of an expectation, so I'm glad that exists {over there}. ;__; Either of you know how that community established itself? XD It'd be nice to have one back here on Fenrir.

Ballista on a competitive level has always been more of an underground game for the Japanese crowd, but this blurb might explain how it established for the NA/EU crowd.
 Fenrir.Kut
user: Kutsurabi
By Fenrir.Kut 2012-10-06 19:11:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Nope. As already mentioned, the last LS alive transferred to Lakshmi together. They weren't very friendly and ruined the fun of the game anyway so you're not missing much. If you're looking for a good community to do Ballista with, Evv has always been a good guy and him and his LS will be the better crowd to play with imo.
 Fenrir.Ayerro
By Fenrir.Ayerro 2012-10-06 19:46:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Evviva said: »

Ballista on a competitive level has always been more of an underground game for the Japanese crowd, but this blurb might explain how it established for the NA/EU crowd.

Whoops, somehow missed it the first time. XD I really like this website, so organized. @___@ Is the Undine proposal still open? <3 I saw this thread earlier and just remembered that it was the reason I tried downloading the test server; It'd be nice if we had a Ballista community back on the home server though. :/