Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2012-10-03 21:19:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Deces said: »
Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
Can you name one, just one thing obama has done to help we people of america?

Allowed people with pre-existing conditions to get health insurance without being screwed by the company.
Thats cool if you like socialized medicine, most of the nation dose not. If the bill were up for vote now it would not pass.

So the solution is to let individuals with pre-existing conditions hit the floor? I think we have a fundamental difference on the role of government then.

Romney and Obama both agree on that point. The only reason there is any contention here is because Mitt Romney isn't being Mitt Romney.
[+]
 Sylph.Rebo
Server: Sylph
user: Rebo
By Sylph.Rebo 2012-10-03 21:21:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Silvaria said: »

Allowed people with pre-existing conditions to get health insurance without being screwed by the company.
Thats cool if you like socialized medicine, most of the nation dose not. If the bill were up for vote now it would not pass.

So are you against people like myself with pre-existing conditions being able to get affordable health insurance, that doesn't cost more than my rent per month?
Sylph.Rebo said: »
Creating 1million ("Government" - edit by Deces) jobs is doing nothing k good try tho.
I fixed that there for you.

Since when is the auto industry government jobs?
 Lakshmi.Deces
user: Deces
By Lakshmi.Deces 2012-10-03 21:21:20
Link | Quote | Reply

not the kind a so called republic needs....
By Jetackuu 2012-10-03 21:21:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Love the obvious bias in these forums. I don't care what anyone says, this is not Obama's finest hour and he isn't "pwning" anybody right now.

He certainly could be better, and yeah I am a little biased against such an idiot as Romney.

Who used the phrase "pwning" ?
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2012-10-03 21:22:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Love the obvious bias in these forums. I don't care what anyone says, this is not Obama's finest hour and he isn't "pwning" anybody right now.
You're right, Romney's doing it for him.
 Alexander.Sumo
Server: Alexander
user: sumo
By Alexander.Sumo 2012-10-03 21:22:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Rebo said: »
My wife and I lol'd when Romney said "poor kids" then realized how offensive it sounded. Look on his face was priceless.
caught that too lol
[+]
 Asura.Silvaria
Server: Asura
By Asura.Silvaria 2012-10-03 21:22:54
Link | Quote | Reply

The "bias" is because Romney has already flip-flopped so much in this campaign that nothing he says can be taken seriously, and I respect the fact that so many people here recognize that.
[+]
 Sylph.Rebo
By Sylph.Rebo 2012-10-03 21:22:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »

He certainly could be better, and yeah I am a little biased against such an idiot as Romney.

Who used the phrase "pwning" ?

Bottom line: Romney is getting schooled and its not Obama's finest hour. Just think if he was 100% on.
By Enuyasha 2012-10-03 21:23:25
Link | Quote | Reply

not the kind a so called republic needs....
we arent a republic though...if you want to go with the republicans say.

one minute:

DEATH PANELS

DEATH PANELS

DEATH PANELS

DEATH PANELS

NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND

"Dont want to cut education" but wants to cut the department of education completely.

ok, im back.
 Bahamut.Kara
Server: Bahamut
user: Kara
By Bahamut.Kara 2012-10-03 21:23:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Obamacare is not socialized medicine. Look at Denmark, Norway, Sweden, UK, or Canada for socialized medicine.
 Diabolos.Raelia
Server: Diabolos
user: Raelia
By Diabolos.Raelia 2012-10-03 21:24:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Romney: "I'm not cutting education but Ryan totally is."
[+]
 Carbuncle.Templite
Server: Carbuncle
user: Template
By Carbuncle.Templite 2012-10-03 21:24:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Socialized medicine would imply that all medical care were of equal quality. But that's not what is happening. These changes affect insurance companies but not necessarily the quality of care. There will still be better hospitals where rich people go to for certain things. And there will be plenty of things the insurance companies still wont pay for.

Our future generations of children will hopefully be on average healthier and more productive for having access to basic medical care even among those below the poverty line.
 Bahamut.Kara
Server: Bahamut
user: Kara
By Bahamut.Kara 2012-10-03 21:24:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I would really like to know where he is getting that number 1 for MA public schools in USA. [source please]
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Deces
By Lakshmi.Deces 2012-10-03 21:26:10
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm going to take a page from obamas book to answer all of your questions... "uhh,uhh,uhh,uhh,uhh,uhh,uhh,uhh,uhh,uhh,uhh,uhh,uhh,uhh,uhh,uhh,uhh,uhh,uhh,uhh,uhh,uhh,uhh,uhh,uhh,uhh,uhh,uhh, where the *** is my teleprompter?" uhh
[+]
 Sylph.Rebo
By Sylph.Rebo 2012-10-03 21:27:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm going to take a page from obamas book to answer all of your questions... "uhh,uhh,uhh,uhh,uhh,uhh,uhh,uhh,uhh,uhh,uhh,uhh,uhh,uhh,uhh,uhh,uhh,uhh,uhh,uhh,uhh,uhh,uhh,uhh,uhh,uhh,uhh,uhh, where the *** is my teleprompter?"

Just saying what everyone else is thinking. Total moron.
[+]
 Valefor.Esdain
Server: Valefor
user: esdain
By Valefor.Esdain 2012-10-03 21:27:31
Link | Quote | Reply

"Cutting PBS support (0.012% of budget) to help balance the Federal budget is like deleting text files to make room on your 500Gig hard drive." - Neil deGrasse Tyson

Hehe.
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2012-10-03 21:28:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Romney has a creepy listening face :(

Edit: Yes, I know that wasn't constructive.
 Lakshmi.Aurilius
user: Aurilius
By Lakshmi.Aurilius 2012-10-03 21:28:57
Link | Quote | Reply

The 55 year old woman that went back to school and got a job with her training Mr. President? Why not say she got a job as a nurse or an accountant because of her "training"? I love fabrication. Both these guys are full of the shits.
[+]
By Enuyasha 2012-10-03 21:29:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm going to take a page from obamas book to answer all of your questions... "uhh,uhh,uhh,uhh,uhh,uhh,uhh,uhh,uhh,uhh,uhh,uhh,uhh,uhh,uhh,uhh,uhh,uhh,uhh,uhh,uhh,uhh,uhh,uhh,uhh,uhh,uhh,uhh, where the *** is my teleprompter?" uhh
you do know that when he does say "uh" he is mid-thought with something else before and after those right? And he isn't just idioticly reading some words off a screen? Yea, he's totally not a great communicator (read: speaker) when he STILL gets his messages across and gets his point across.
[+]
 Sylph.Rebo
By Sylph.Rebo 2012-10-03 21:30:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Got this from a teacher on facebook.

"Grade the schools? That hasn't worked real well in the past, there Mittens. That just allows those who can afford it, to move to schools with "A's" and leaving those who can't, in schools with low grades which just perpetuates the problem and then some"
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2012-10-03 21:30:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Is this the first time people are listening to a debate? People pause between points to avoid mistakes.
 Diabolos.Raelia
Server: Diabolos
user: Raelia
By Diabolos.Raelia 2012-10-03 21:31:07
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube just cut Mitt off.

I have never been more proud of Google.
 Lakshmi.Deces
By Lakshmi.Deces 2012-10-03 21:31:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Enuyasha said: »
you do know that when he does say "uh" he is mid-thought with something else before and after those right? And he isn't just idioticly reading some words off a screen? Yea, he's totally not a great communicator (read: speaker) when he STILL gets his messages across and gets his point across.
I disagree, just look at him. He is burnt out.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2012-10-03 21:31:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Diabolos.Raelia said: »
YouTube just cut Mitt off.

I have never been more proud of Google.

If thats true, thats not cool.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Templite
Server: Carbuncle
user: Template
By Carbuncle.Templite 2012-10-03 21:32:01
Link | Quote | Reply

I think for Obama there was little to be gained from doing this. But he did it anyway, because it was the harder, more responsible thing to do. Hope Romney feels honored to be on that stage, but I don't sense much humbleness from either candidate tonight.
By Jetackuu 2012-10-03 21:33:42
Link | Quote | Reply

When can we get a law to prevent lying on television?
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2012-10-03 21:34:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Templite said: »
I think for Obama there was little to be gained from doing this. But he did it anyway, because it was the harder, more responsible thing to do. Hope Romney feels honored to be on that stage, but I don't sense much humbleness from either candidate tonight.

Wut? The president has to attend the debates. lol
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2012-10-03 21:34:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Templite said: »

no reason for the President to be humble. He gains in the sense that the public is getting to see what Romney thinks of us "poor kids."
 Lye
By Lye 2012-10-03 21:34:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »
When can we get a law to prevent lying on television?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1058017/
First Page 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 23 24 25