The Sealed Dagger: A Ninja Guide

Eorzea Time
 
 
 
Language: JP EN FR DE
9119 users online

You must be logged in to do that.

Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Ninja » The Sealed Dagger: A Ninja Guide
The Sealed Dagger: A Ninja Guide
First Page 2 3 ... 272 273
 Asura.Sechs
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
User: Akumasama
Posts: 11626
By Asura.Sechs 2026-10-07 17:19:19
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
[Megacut]
I'm confused Buukki D:
First I quoted Maletaru not you.
The tone of your post seems to be that of someone who's about to show the mistakes in my reasoning.
But then you said (in a much better way, of course) pretty much the same things I said?

So I dunno, I'm confused. Were you simply trying to say that you agree and that you've been saying that for a long time, or that I'm somehow very very wrong? D:
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Offline
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2026-10-07 17:45:20
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Asura.Sechs said: »
Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
[Megacut]
I'm confused Buukki D:
First I quoted Maletaru not you.
The tone of your post seems to be that of someone who's about to show the mistakes in my reasoning.
But then you said (in a much better way, of course) pretty much the same things I said?

So I dunno, I'm confused. Were you simply trying to say that you agree and that you've been saying that for a long time, or that I'm somehow very very wrong? D:

Yes.
First Page 2 3 ... 272 273