Forum » FFXI » Servers » Gilgamesh » Sacred LS - A Craftsman's Linkshell
Sacred LS - A Craftsman's Linkshell
 Gilgamesh.Angelista
Server: Gilgamesh
Game: FFXI
user: exangel
By Gilgamesh.Angelista 2009-05-31 16:30:54
Link | Quote | Reply

The prime purpose of this LS is to connect crafters with each other. There are many reasons a LS such as this is one you should want to join!

First of all, joining Sacred does not have any requirement that you equip your pearl: utilizing the discussion board on our LS community page is the primary resource we use as a roster and directory. This means you can consider yourself a full member while staying in your preferred LS as you wish.

Secondly, joining Sacred does not have a minimum requirement: The only expectation is that you want to raise a craft skill, especially if you want to max it out.
Being a part of this LS will make it easier for you to find advice related to your craft skilling up, or find others who may be willing to help you farm materials in exchange for something.

Third, and probably the most appealing reason, is with this community in action, we can make and save a lot of gil for ourselves by sharing our experiences, referring players to each other for work, and exchanging services.

Send me a tell if you would like a pearl, I am often available between 10am and 3am Arizona time (currently Pacific time).

If you are interested in becoming an officer/pearlsack just let me know! I want this LS to grow, we have everything to gain by growing numbers. The only requirement of being an sackholder is that you check our LS discussion board on a regular basis. Also, make sure that players you recruit sign into the FFXI official Linkshell community, confirm membership with Sacred, and post their introduction to the thread created for their primary craft skill.
Regular members should occasionally check the LS discussion board as well, because they may find work or someone in need of advice. However, participation in the discussion board after you post your introduction , is completely optional.

Thanks for checking this out!

Edit: I am planning to get a real website going sometime this week as the Linkshell Community Site's limitations are too much to put up with. So right now our LS is just gathering members until we can have a real system for working together.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Angelista
By Gilgamesh.Angelista 2009-06-14 05:35:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Version 2.0!

We now have a real forum and Ventrilo server. The forum is live but I'm still working on starting the functional threads.
For membership I can be contacted most reliably by PM through here, as my availability is a little more limited now than I had planned. We do have a couple Pearlsack holders currently if you would rather try to contact someone in-game. Kalico, Eruedraith, and Alucardjack may be able to help you as well.

http://guildsacred.com/forum/

Edit: Additional info.
[+]
 Remora.Kindle
Server: Remora
user: Kindle
By Remora.Kindle 2009-06-14 05:49:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Long Over due. ^^
 Remora.Rhinok
Server: Remora
user: Rhinok
By Remora.Rhinok 2009-06-14 07:43:11
Link | Quote | Reply

oOoOOooOo
I like this one! =D
 Pandemonium.Mordot
Server: Pandemonium
user: mordot21
By Pandemonium.Mordot 2009-06-14 08:05:12
Link | Quote | Reply

would you be interested in bridging this LS via your web page with any other servers? I could run or be point for pandy. That wouldn't help on the assistance thingy but it would allow us to share the knowledge base in the web forums...let me know/:)
 Fenrir.Arcadance
Server: Fenrir
user: Arcadance
By Fenrir.Arcadance 2009-06-14 09:43:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Same thing as Mordot as this sounds like a great idea for not only connecting crafters but also prospective crafters trying to raise their skills. It can help to give cheap alternatives and also create a wider array of a friendly community that will help each other out. So basically. I'm game for bringing this idea to Fenrir.
 Gilgamesh.Angelista
By Gilgamesh.Angelista 2009-06-14 22:23:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Sure Mordot, I can create a forum for your Pandemonium craftsman LS ^_^ Sign up on my forum with the name Mordot and I'll make you a moderator for your forum. Just tell me what you name your craftsman LS (PM or reply)
Arcadance you as well for Fenrir :D

Edit: To clarify, what I will do is create subforums for each sister guild to have their server specific roster/directory