users online
Forum » FFXI » NMs » Turul broken?
Turul broken?
 Cerberus.Deadplaything
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
By Cerberus.Deadplaything 2012-09-12 23:25:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I am in abyssea kon, Attempting to mess with Turul out of boredom. I have been done with his drops for a long time now. This being said did they change the way you aggro him. Right now He is on the ground walking around not after anyone just passive. He has no name above his head and I cant target him. Did they change him so he is like fistule?

[+]
 Bahamut.Lalafel
Server: Bahamut
user: Falafels
By Bahamut.Lalafel 2012-09-12 23:29:30
Link | Quote | Reply

It's the winds of ***, Randy.
[+]
 Odin.Minefield
Server: Odin
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2012-09-12 23:31:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Maybe Turul just wants to be left alone :<

He has a life outside of FFXI too;;!
[+]
 Phoenix.Amael
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amael 2012-09-12 23:31:31
Link | Quote | Reply

It happens on occasion and SE knows it. You have to report it. Happened to me and I did almost anything possible to aggro him without success. Just report it and they'll reset it.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2012-09-12 23:37:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Poor Turul. Tethered to the ground, forced to wander nameless through a mostly vacant zone. Is Turul broken? I believe his spirit has been, yes.
[+]
 Bahamut.Megrim
user: Megrim
By Bahamut.Megrim 2012-09-12 23:47:00
Link | Quote | Reply

naw he's not broken, if u follow him long enough he'll give out his death animation and his respawn timer will start over it happens more often than ppl notice :/
 Leviathan.Frotaut
Server: Leviathan
user: Frotaut2
By Leviathan.Frotaut 2012-09-12 23:55:42
Link | Quote | Reply

isn't this the way he started out i remember him flying over me when abyssea first came out but until w/e certain conditions were met he would not aggro. Could it be people on your server don't wander in that zone enough to the point the zone is resetting?
[+]
 Bahamut.Bekisa
By Bahamut.Bekisa 2012-09-13 00:08:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Thought I remember Turul also not aggro'ing unless certain conditions were met way back in the early days. Same as some ???'s don't show up unless conditions are met. It's been a few years though and maybe I'm confusing Turul with something else.
[+]
 Odin.Jryan
user: jryan
By Odin.Jryan 2012-09-13 00:47:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Turul was broken by this.
[+]
 Bahamut.Megrim
user: Megrim
By Bahamut.Megrim 2012-09-13 01:03:53
Link | Quote | Reply

It happened to me when i went to camp it once it was untargetable, and walking around for about 15-20 min before it suddenly "died" then it respawned about 15 min later and was normal, i didnt call a GM or anything was the only ish person in the zone. only person camping the dragon at least :x
 Odin.Liela
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2012-09-13 10:03:37
Link | Quote | Reply

I get blue stagger on that dumb old snake-with-wings every time and he only ever drops searing sashes or some such nonsense. I need a loki! If he's not broken, I'd be happy to break him for you. ><