Heroines' Holdfast Bcnm

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » NMs » heroines' holdfast bcnm
heroines' holdfast bcnm
By lilcratis 2012-07-31 12:46:26
Link | Quote | Reply

has any1 tried the BCNM yet? and what are the rewards?...any tips and strategies would be helpful too.
 Bismarck.Rosalee
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Rosamimi
By Bismarck.Rosalee 2012-07-31 12:59:51
Link | Quote | Reply

reward is a title only, but the fight is fun.

you'll need 1 sch to embrava on mumor/heroines' chamber where you fight all at the same time.
 Fenrir.Phatstackodax
Server: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Phatstackodax 2012-07-31 13:11:27
Link | Quote | Reply

so excited to try this! should be a blast. no sch's though. let's see who can win with the worst setup. THAT will be fun. hmm. i'm thinking i brd/whm as healer and a bunch of thf's. that sounds fun.
 Fenrir.Mariane
user: leo
By Fenrir.Mariane 2012-07-31 13:12:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I fought it four times on the test server. We fought them in sequence, too. Things can be different if you do them in other order.

1- Lion
2- Prishe
3- Nashimeira
4- Lilisette
5- Mumor

Things I remember from it:

Lion isn't as bad as she looks like. Fight her normally. I don't remember anything menacingly difficult about her.

--

Prishe can do benedition or hundred fists on you. I think I only seen she do benediction once. She do like her hundred fists though. I saw her do it twice. There's been two times we killed her so fast she were not able to use her 2hours at all.

--

Nashmeira likes to run around through the zone pathetically punching people and while she doesn't look very intimidating, she has a move called "Imperial Authority" which kills on a single hit if it lands.

Ovjang is a attack type mage puppet and can 1 shot a melee easily with high tier spells or wreak havok on a party with GAs. You want it down ASAP.

Mnejing (white puppet) is WHM type and won't be as bad as the Ovjang. If you have someone with blink/utsu you can kite ovjang and kill Mnejing first.

--

Lilisette isn't anything scary until she trances and splits in two. Fake one aways take 0 damage. Make sure to not let the fake one break havok on your mages.

--

Mumor fight has "two stages" and on second stage she uses a move which gives her butterfly wings, she flies and spins around (she uses that move on the current summer event scene btw) and gives a AoE damage to everyone close. Anyone out of the AoE range get killed instandly. No questions asked. Have your mages run in and deal with the blow.

Win all five, a sixth rune activates, where you can fight all six at once. Frantic battle.

Hope this helps a bit. And good luck with the fight !

P.S.: Beating 6 vs 6 fight grants you a second title. And while the test server one gave no prizes, I don't know if the one on real sever gives out any prizes. I did like the title, though.
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2012-07-31 13:14:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Every time I see this thread topic, it looks like Heroin Breakfast, and it makes me hungry for waffles. That is all.
[+]
 Bismarck.Rosalee
user: Rosamimi
By Bismarck.Rosalee 2012-07-31 13:50:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Lion has "Walk the Plank" which is a full dispel of all but 2hr buffs which is actually horrendously annoying.

Mnejing is a PLD, and not a WHM. Still annoying, and can cause trouble if you leave him up.
 Fenrir.Mariane
By Fenrir.Mariane 2012-07-31 13:52:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Rosalee said: »
Lion has "Walk the Plank" which is a full dispel of all but 2hr buffs which is actually horrendously annoying.

Mnejing is a PLD, and not a WHM. Still annoying, and can cause trouble if you leave him up.

lol pirate stuff ... (how appropriated for Lion haha) Might be horrendously annoying but not even close to life threatening stuff you get thrown at you on the later parts of the event. I wonder though how bad it is if you do Lion last ... lol

I did not know Mnejing was a PLD, because honestly I was not able to see it fight much ... :)

The time I lost (with another pt) I was down at the Nashmeira part as I tried to kite Ovjang without shadows. got 1shotted.

Silly mistake. We died at Mumor that fight, btw.
 Hades.Tripster
Server: Hades
user: Lisamarie
By Hades.Tripster 2012-08-02 09:35:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Question:

Does everyone needs the Orb or only one person per party?
 Fenrir.Mariane
By Fenrir.Mariane 2012-08-02 09:44:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Hades.Tripster said: »
Question:

Does everyone needs the Orb or only one person per party?

While it worked with assault rules, I think only need 1 orb to enter with a party.

On the test server entering the battlefield never took the orb from me (I was given a orb by the community rep but I never used it).
By lilcratis 2012-08-02 09:49:55
Link | Quote | Reply

only 1 person needs the orb...we did 1 run...lion and prishe were easy enuff but nashmeira can ruin your day with her blm puppet...might try kiting her puppet next time.
 Carbuncle.Xenhas
Server: Carbuncle
user: Xenhas
By Carbuncle.Xenhas 2012-08-02 09:55:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Rosalee said: »
reward is a title only, but the fight is fun.

you'll need 1 sch to embrava on mumor/heroines' chamber where you fight all at the same time.

You don't need SCH's or any 2hours to clear this with ease.

We went PLD SAM WAR COR BRD WHM and it was a joke but a really fun event.

I wish they designed more events somewhat similar to this, but with rewards. It was pretty neat.

Also, to make the 6th runic lamp appear, you need to do them in order (apparently?) We did 5 > 1 > 2 > 3 > 4 and got booted with the NQ title upon completion of the last runic portal. We used a second orb and with the NQ title, the 6th runic lamp was there upon entry, which we cleared first and got the Epic Heroine title, which was then wiped by clearing the other chambers afterwards lol. A stupid little issue imo. Titles can be rebought by the BRD in port jeuno for 200g.
 Fenrir.Mariane
By Fenrir.Mariane 2012-08-02 10:34:49
Link | Quote | Reply

lilcratis said: »
only 1 person needs the orb...we did 1 run...lion and prishe were easy enuff but nashmeira can ruin your day with her blm puppet...might try kiting her puppet next time.

Told you ... Ovjang is no joke. <3
 Cerberus.Goshiwoo
Server: Cerberus
user: Stan64
By Cerberus.Goshiwoo 2012-08-10 16:21:54
Link | Quote | Reply

What is the NQ title?

Edit: Unsung Heroine
By celerez 2012-08-10 16:53:13
Link | Quote | Reply

I have the 1 orb... but I have been hesitant to use it just yet.
There isn't another way to acquire it as of yet is there?