Best Shot At Bukhis Pops?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » NMs » Best shot at Bukhis Pops?
Best shot at Bukhis Pops?
 Diabolos.Kyrael
Server: Diabolos
Game: FFXI
user: Kyrael
By Diabolos.Kyrael 2012-07-22 23:32:16
Link | Quote | Reply

I recently kinda felt tired of looking at my lvl 80 Gandiva it being the first Empy I started on but Never managed to finish due to being unable to solo bukhis. I decided to fix that save up cruor and want to brew him 3 at a time But i am not really sure the best way to get other pops for it. I was thinking Merc LS but they usually charge for pop/kill regardless if you brew or not and I only have about 4mil n e ways. I was wondering if I should maybe just try shouts with reward per pop or maybe try bigger reward and get 2 peeps to spam farm with me? Any idea's would be appreciated ^ ^

(And no I don't have any friends to get to help me do any of this if I did I would not come and open myself to trolling here)

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Aerison
Server: Bismarck
user: Aerison
By Bismarck.Aerison 2012-07-22 23:50:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Totally read that thread title wrong, carry on.
 Cerberus.Pukushu
Server: Cerberus
user: pukushu
By Cerberus.Pukushu 2012-07-23 01:57:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Ive been lucky. I've done a couple shouts and had the +2 items up for grabs and gotten a few ppl interested in farm and kill. This takes a while, but ppl will join. I also got lucky that some ppl already had pops so that made things faster. You would be suprised how many ppl have full or partial pops lying around. You can get everything from a chest so ppl that arnt farming him have pops.

Of course you could pay if you want it done faster, but if you dont mind waiting a bit, ppl will bite for +2 stuff.
 Bahamut.Kyrael
Server: Bahamut
user: Kyrael
By Bahamut.Kyrael 2012-07-23 13:32:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I was actually was shouting that they could keep the +2's as well as getting paid for letting me pop since at this points being almost 4 empyreans I haven't had need for the +2's. Also with the brewing alot of people didn't seem interested in the +2's even with full TH brewing they want yellow but they are not ready for actually killing of bukhis without a brew. But I will keep up the shouts and see if I can get lucky