Looking To Buy Thaumas Gear Set

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Ragnarok » Looking to buy Thaumas gear set
Looking to buy Thaumas gear set
By Kalima 2012-07-14 04:29:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey was wondering if anyone was willing to merc me all 5 pieces. I am available usually after 5PM EST and on weekends. I have a lot of experience with normal nyzul, but have yet to set foot in neo. Also have DNC, THF, and COR available for runs if my participation is needed.

If anyone is interested, please post here, PM me, or contact me in game (Kalisama).

Thanks!
 Asura.Daleterrence
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Dalight
By Asura.Daleterrence 2012-07-14 04:58:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Odds are, your participation will be needed, to a degree. You need everyone to be pulling their weight. Not sure if you'd really be that useful on DNC, THF or COR, but I wish you the best of luck finding a group for it.
[+]
 Asura.Tot
By Asura.Tot 2012-07-14 05:04:02
Link | Quote | Reply

if anyone on asura is selling off 100 floor wins i'll buy! i'm good at nyzul and have most every job ~but i wont pay for a failed run >.>
By Latifah 2012-07-14 05:08:10
Link | Quote | Reply

How much people pay for these? just wondering. I logged on few days ago, a lot of people wear neo nyz isle gear now.
 Odin.Sawtelle
Server: Odin
user: tooheyv
By Odin.Sawtelle 2012-07-14 05:21:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Daleterrence said: »
Not sure if you'd really be that useful on DNC, THF or COR, but I wish you the best of luck finding a group for it.

I still stand by a good cor is a perfectly good use of the 4th non-sch slot. Good luck finding a group!
 Asura.Daleterrence
user: Dalight
By Asura.Daleterrence 2012-07-14 05:45:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Tot said: »
if anyone on asura is selling off 100 floor wins i'll buy! i'm good at nyzul and have most every job ~but i wont pay for a failed run >.>

Dyablito, send him a /tell. I can personally attest for their group, they have a pretty damn good winrate.

Odin.Sawtelle said: »
Asura.Daleterrence said: »
Not sure if you'd really be that useful on DNC, THF or COR, but I wish you the best of luck finding a group for it.

I still stand by a good cor is a perfectly good use of the 4th non-sch slot. Good luck finding a group!

I guess it's down to personal opinion and group setup. I like a DD being in that slot though myself.
 Asura.Jaybezz
By Asura.Jaybezz 2012-07-14 06:55:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Selling off...... Or level sch get +2 hands and a ok embrava
Set and your sorted fk sake.....