Voidwatch LS recruiting
 Ragnarok.Kalessa
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Kalessa
By Ragnarok.Kalessa 2012-04-24 20:14:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello all,

A couple members of my LS have formed together a core group for Voidwatch and looking to expand our horizons with new members. You may have already seen me or some of our members in some of the shout groups we have created, or took part in.

We're looking for quality members who have experience and proficient skills in their jobs to join us for Voidwatch on a regular basis. If we feel you will fit in with us, we will let you know - as our core group focus on teamwork and cooperation with each other. Our search for the time being are players who currently have access to Jeuno Tier 5 or higher access. Our target is to take down the big and the bad: Provenance Watcher, Morta, Bismarck, Botulus Rex, on a regular basis.

Our events are currently scheduled between 8:30PM-10:30PM~ EST. Currently we are aiming on Mondays, Thursdays, Fridays as events, and Saturdays with a more varied schedule. We may expand further once we have a larger group.

If you're interested and meet our requirements, send me a /tell ingame, via PM, or check our website recruitment page at http://synchronicblitz.guildwork.com/recruitment

Thanks and see you in Voidwatch! :D